PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

aslaveforyou
12-22-2012, 11:34 AM
21/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

Hello everyone! I am looking for a new Master or Mistress to control me and use me. I have some minor experience and finally know what I want in a dominant. I would like to have something a bit more casual to begin with and possibly increase in intensity with time. I want to begin contact through email and instant messages and eventually move onto cam. I would like weekly and possibly daily assignments as well as rules to mold me into a submissive over time.

A little bit more about me:
I am 5'9" 175lbs. and have green eyes. I also have semi long hair that is brown. I live in the United States and have no problem serving someone somewhere else in the world. Timezone is not a matter to me. I am a full time student and work part time. Although, school just ended for the next month so I will have much more time to serve and be used ;)

Also, just as an aside, I would love for someone to put me on an exercise regiment as I would like to loose some weight but am not entirely dissatisfied with my appearance.

I thoroughly enjoy the thoughts of bondage, feminization, cum play, chastity, anal, pain, piss play, humiliation, and degradation. I am also open to trying new things and my only limits are family, illegal, permanent, blood, diapers, and bestiality.

My weekly schedule is as follows (I will convert it to military time as most people follow that time):

Monday= Work either 11:00-19:00 or 14:00-20:00
Tuesday= Work either 11:00-19:00 or 14:00-20:00
Wednesday= Work either 11:00-19:00 or 14:00-20:00
Thursday= Work 11:00-19:00
Friday= Work either 11:00-19:00 or 14:00-20:00
Saturday= Work either 11:00-19:00 or 14:00-20:00
Sunday= Work either 11:00-19:00 or 14:00-20:00

I have a new work schedule each week so I will have to keep my Master/Mistress in the know with my schedule so that they can get their maximum use out of me.

What I really want is to have someone transform me into their perfect slave. I would love weekly tasks, that further my transformation. When I say transformation I am referring to me becoming more and more submissive in my thinking as well as being feminized. Feminization has always interested me. I just love the idea of being humiliated and serving people knowing I am worth far less than them.

I am willing to set aside money like $10 to $20 a week so that I can eventually afford anything my Master/Mistress wants me to purchase. Also, I have a quite a few toys including a dildo (unopened), 3 butt plugs, a wig (unopened), and a spandex hood.

If it wasn't obvious already I am still somewhat new to this. I do know I love the idea of humiliation, feminization, degradation, anal, chastity, and bondage. I am hoping I will have a Master that will push me to further discover my limits and likes. And yes I do have a camera that I will use if needed for photographic proof. I will even be purchasing a webcam if I find a Master that wants it but not until then.

Please if you are interested respond to me via PM. I really am anxious to get started so please respond anyone who thinks I can be of service to them!

hotmaster
12-23-2012, 06:35 PM
give me ur skype, if u are interested to be my slave.

aslaveforyou
12-27-2012, 12:01 PM
Bumping this as no one who responded ended up getting back to me :)