PDA

View Full Version : Torture Week

JABuendia
12-22-2012, 04:58 AM
I have lost a bet with a friend who I sometimes play with, and because of this I must beg the GD community for torturous tasks and punishments, which can include daily/hourly tasks etc. She (my friend) wants this week, as my Torture Week, to be very painful/difficult, so she has asked that you not hold back with your imaginations. The tasks are not limited to pain oriented things, anything except my limits is fair game. The week will begin when the first task is posted. Thank you for your contributions!

vladimir_bz_lion
12-22-2012, 06:36 AM
Tie your balls. Attach two binder clips (or similar) to your nipples and 10 to your balls. Get edge. Whip your nuts and breast until all clips fall off. Keep cock hard all the time, but do not cum.

JABuendia
12-22-2012, 06:38 AM
Tie your balls. Attach two binder clips (or similar) to your nipples and 10 to your balls. Get edge. Whip your nuts and breast until all clips fall off. Keep cock hard all the time, but do not cum.

Thank you for the task! I only have 2 or 3 clips right now, and i dont have a whip but i have a leather belt. What should i do?

vladimir_bz_lion
12-22-2012, 06:42 AM
Put clips on your nipples and 10 or more clothespins on your balls. Belt is OK.

JABuendia
12-22-2012, 06:56 AM
Put clips on your nipples and 10 or more clothespins on your balls. Belt is OK.

ok. as its very late im going to do this when i wake. I will post a report!

Lurchst3r
12-22-2012, 07:05 AM
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=94274
do this every other day

CardiffBoy
12-22-2012, 07:43 AM
Spend the week in your cage. You must remove it twice a day to edge, 3 times each session, but as soon as you get the 3rd edge, your dick must be locked back away within 45secs! Obviously, your not gonna be cumming this week!

JABuendia
12-22-2012, 12:14 PM
Spend the week in your cage. You must remove it twice a day to edge, 3 times each session, but as soon as you get the 3rd edge, your dick must be locked back away within 45secs! Obviously, your not gonna be cumming this week!

whats the punishment if my dick is too hard to lock away in time?

linearizationcannon
12-22-2012, 06:54 PM
Be her utter slave for a day, limited only by your posted limits.

Alternatively (her choice, she could also choose to do both on separate days): be everyone's slave for a day. Any order anybody gives you that doesn't break your limits you have to do. You should probably wear a sign saying "will do as told"

JABuendia
12-27-2012, 08:04 PM
hey all. sorry ive been absent. i had a family emerganecy but everything is ok :)

anyway, im back and ready for torture! my week will begin right now!