PDA

View Full Version : Humiliating dares

curiousxperience
12-22-2012, 12:13 AM
I would like to request humiliating dares to be done by my Miss. She has sent me here to beg for other's ideas. We are going out for new years with some vanillas and She felt this would be a good venue to ask. As they are vanillas but do know about us please nothing too bad? I must reply here with a description of completion

sissy britches
12-22-2012, 12:34 AM
If your going out for new years it would be great if you were
The new year baby. Don't you agree :). Maybe you can at least be in diapers whole night out and your miss can pack a diaper bag to take with you. Then you can carry it around all n ight with you and when you need a change you can find your miss and she can change when she s ready

curiousxperience
12-22-2012, 12:45 AM
That would be humiliating and she will read this. I'm not sure how the diaper bag would work out though. I will carry it like i carry her purse.

sissy britches
12-22-2012, 04:21 PM
Doesn't have to be a diaper bag exactly. Can be napsack or purse if you want you can even leave it in the car until you need a changing. U will have to go retrieve it for her than you can carry out in front like a sissy baby so everyone can see as you deliver it to her. Who knows she mite make you hold it just like that til she is ready. Hope you have a fun new years hehehe