sharonlim
12-21-2012, 04:39 PM
any interesting dare and man pls drop me a email or PM

zootsuit
12-21-2012, 04:56 PM
what are your likes?

sharonlim
12-22-2012, 05:13 AM
i am a boring white collar working adult in real socitity.
i will like to seek a total different experience where i can be anything

Bryan
12-22-2012, 05:22 AM
i am a boring white collar working adult in real socitity.
i will like to seek a total different experience where i can be anything

sent you a PM. what are your limits?

getdaring
12-22-2012, 06:07 AM
ok. how about this:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=127186

mysterygent13
12-22-2012, 11:19 AM
Ok then, lets start easy, but get you in that separate life mindset: Whenever you are logged onto GetDare, you must be completely nude and have something inserted into your pussy. (Doesn't matter what it is; could be your fingers, a toy, a pen, whatever). This should certainly get your mind off your boring day job and into whatever kinky fun comes your way. ;)

sharonlim
12-24-2012, 05:38 AM
ok that will be my new lifestyle..
by the way i am naked and insert now

sharonlim
12-24-2012, 05:39 AM
ok. how about this:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=127186

i did it and did it with a g string

gigglesticker
12-24-2012, 05:43 AM
Ok well apparently having something up your pussy may not be enough.

How about edging every hour? (edging is when you get close to orgasm, but pull back just on the edge of orgasm)

You may only cum 3 times a day, which should be enough.;)

Haze
12-24-2012, 05:47 AM
For ur first week every time someone ask you for ur likes masterbait until u edge teasing ur clit as u do

What r ur likes????

havefunboy
12-24-2012, 06:08 AM
hey did pm you a dare so get on it girl !!!:):p

sharonlim
12-24-2012, 06:16 AM
Ok well apparently having something up your pussy may not be enough.

How about edging every hour? (edging is when you get close to orgasm, but pull back just on the edge of orgasm)

You may only cum 3 times a day, which should be enough.;)

i will obey sir rules

sharonlim
12-24-2012, 06:17 AM
For ur first week every time someone ask you for ur likes masterbait until u edge teasing ur clit as u do

What r ur likes????

i like to experience lost of control, shame, put at risk of getting caught

Wedgielover677
12-24-2012, 06:49 AM
do you like wedgies well you do now for a full day even wilst sleeping you must be in a bra connextion wedgie

Lurchst3r
12-24-2012, 08:38 AM
untill you log out, you also need to insert something in your ass.

sharonlim
12-24-2012, 04:49 PM
whenever i log in will will stay naked with my ass and pussy insert as i chat

sharonlim
12-24-2012, 05:14 PM
oh today is a very special day... it christmas day

so i am going to give out 8 dare
guys do me a favour by typing no which dare you are giving me.
anydare i reject i will edge 3 time and continue with additional of 2 more dare

i will be a getdare christmas slave

Haze
12-24-2012, 05:24 PM
Play the radio for 1 hour. Every time u hear the word Santa slap ur pussy. For every time u cum add adittional hour to radio playing time. Announce how times u cum to this dare on GD

sharonlim
12-24-2012, 05:26 PM
Play the radio for 1 hour. Every time u hear the word Santa slap ur pussy. For every time u cum add adittional hour to radio playing time. Announce how times u cum to this dare on GD

ok dare accepted

ghyt
12-25-2012, 04:18 AM
dare no 2. everyday until the end of this year strip naked and masturbate in your window for 10 minutes, every time you must use a different object to put into your ass and pussy for this 10 minutes, wave and smile to every person that sees you

MrTotal
12-25-2012, 12:05 PM
Every Friday of 2013 you will go without wearing any underwear, even if you're wearing a skirt or dress. Starting tonight you'll go to bed every night with something in your ass.

mysterygent13
12-25-2012, 10:35 PM
To keep us updated on your ongoing dares, every time you post a message here, tell us what you currently have stuffed into each of your holes.

In addition, slap your clit five times each, for every new post in your thread each time you check GetDare.

By the way, if you could give us a little more detail about the dares you complete, that would be great. Tell us what happened and how it made your feel.

sharonlim
12-26-2012, 05:44 AM
dare no 2. everyday until the end of this year strip naked and masturbate in your window for 10 minutes, every time you must use a different object to put into your ass and pussy for this 10 minutes, wave and smile to every person that sees you

dare accepted dare no. 2 that will be 365 days

sharonlim
12-26-2012, 05:46 AM
Every Friday of 2013 you will go without wearing any underwear, even if you're wearing a skirt or dress. Starting tonight you'll go to bed every night with something in your ass.

dare 3 accepted
i dont think i will wear skirt on fridays

dra6on451
12-26-2012, 07:02 AM
Items: Marker, Icy/Hot, Vibrator (Bullet Style Prefered), Pen and Paper.

Write with marker "Fuck" "Hole" on your inner thighs with arrows pointing to your pussy, above your pussy "Stupid Cunt", Stomach "Dra6on451's Whore", and on your tits "Cum" "Dump".

Insert vib and put on the sluttiest panties you have. *Bonus if you add a large butt plug.* You are to where a slutty outfit that include high heels, a top that shows off alot of cleavage, and a skirt that is just short enough to cover the writing on your thighs but can be seen if you sit spread your legs. You are not wear a bra so people should be able to see your nipples when your excited.

Go to the mall. First go to the public restroom and in the stall edge. Once done apply the Icy/Hot to your nipples, around your pussy, and on your clit. Make sure Vib is on highest setting. Go to at least 5 stores that you would normally not go to and at least 5 stores that you love to shop at. In each store you are to try on clothes and everytime you enter a dressing room you are to edge and turn the vib down a setting until off then start at max again. If there is no high to low setting then alternate between off and on in each dressing room. The vib must stay inside you the whole time. You are to edge for a minimum of 10 times but if your in the shopping mood it could be more. Reapply Icy/Hot every 5 edges. Once shopping is completed sit in a very public and high people traffic area. Pull out the pen and paper and write the most dirty and nasty story about a humiliation fantasy that you have. The fantasy has to be something not many people or if any know that you have. Be as dirty and vulgar as possible. Does not have to be a long epic. Every time you write a dirty word you must spread your legs then close them. Once the story is done return home.

At home undress in front of a mirror and you must edge for every time you spread legs back at the mall. Report back and post the story written. If you cum at anytime you will be punished but you must finish the dare. Once posted and if story meets my expectations then a task and reward will be given.

sharonlim
12-27-2012, 05:16 AM
Items: Marker, Icy/Hot, Vibrator (Bullet Style Prefered), Pen and Paper.

Write with marker "Fuck" "Hole" on your inner thighs with arrows pointing to your pussy, above your pussy "Stupid Cunt", Stomach "Dra6on451's Whore", and on your tits "Cum" "Dump".

Insert vib and put on the sluttiest panties you have. *Bonus if you add a large butt plug.* You are to where a slutty outfit that include high heels, a top that shows off alot of cleavage, and a skirt that is just short enough to cover the writing on your thighs but can be seen if you sit spread your legs. You are not wear a bra so people should be able to see your nipples when your excited.

Go to the mall. First go to the public restroom and in the stall edge. Once done apply the Icy/Hot to your nipples, around your pussy, and on your clit. Make sure Vib is on highest setting. Go to at least 5 stores that you would normally not go to and at least 5 stores that you love to shop at. In each store you are to try on clothes and everytime you enter a dressing room you are to edge and turn the vib down a setting until off then start at max again. If there is no high to low setting then alternate between off and on in each dressing room. The vib must stay inside you the whole time. You are to edge for a minimum of 10 times but if your in the shopping mood it could be more. Reapply Icy/Hot every 5 edges. Once shopping is completed sit in a very public and high people traffic area. Pull out the pen and paper and write the most dirty and nasty story about a humiliation fantasy that you have. The fantasy has to be something not many people or if any know that you have. Be as dirty and vulgar as possible. Does not have to be a long epic. Every time you write a dirty word you must spread your legs then close them. Once the story is done return home.

At home undress in front of a mirror and you must edge for every time you spread legs back at the mall. Report back and post the story written. If you cum at anytime you will be punished but you must finish the dare. Once posted and if story meets my expectations then a task and reward will be given.

dear Sir
i am now working in singapore not malaysia. i can do all this in the public and i might get into serious trouble... i am seriously sorry about this. i will add another 3 dare and it will be 11 dare in total

TheHotBoyWonder
12-27-2012, 08:15 AM
If your starting a new alternative life you will need new bits and bobs to help.
Such every week you should ether put aside x amount for a new toy, or items, or you must go out shopping for a toy or items to help. :D ether way once a week every week you should make you way to a shop and at least browse the items, and toys:D

sharonlim
12-27-2012, 08:46 AM
If your starting a new alternative life you will need new bits and bobs to help.
Such every week you should ether put aside x amount for a new toy, or items, or you must go out shopping for a toy or items to help. :D ether way once a week every week you should make you way to a shop and at least browse the items, and toys:D

ui mean cash for toy?

TheHotBoyWonder
12-27-2012, 10:26 AM
yep:p got it in one

sharonlim
01-03-2013, 05:15 AM
in what ways can i get the extra cash?