PDA

View Full Version : 18/female/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location (chat slave)

Ninetales
12-21-2012, 04:53 AM
18/female/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location (chat slave)

Hey there. :) A little about me: I'm a student and am living with another roommate (so I can't do dares etc. that are too long). One reason why I want to do this is because I have absolutely no self control and feel like it might be better if I was under someone else's control for a bit. :P

If you're looking for someone who can respond to you 24/7, I'm afraid I can't do that, but I will be sure to set aside time every day to respond as a good slave should.

LIMITS
Being new to this (& a virgin), I'm not too sure of my full range of limits yet so there's definitely room for trying things out. But here are a few:
- Body fluids in mouth
- Public / webcam / involving other friends etc so no photographs sorry. (But I am willing to write reports, as long as they don't take up TOO much time)
- Anything that will leave permanent marks / cause permanent bodily damage

LIKES & DISLIKES
I'm good with small to moderate amounts of pain, spankings, wedgies, self bondage etc, but dislike larger doses as well as boring stuff like corner time or holding positions (which you may use to your advantage.) Am willing to improve on this later of course!

If you want more information please PM me / comment. Thanks for reading! :)

ed12318
12-21-2012, 04:55 AM
i would love to be your master please pm me lets talk

Discrete
12-22-2012, 05:24 AM
18/female/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location (chat slave)

Hey there. :) A little about me: I'm a student and am living with another roommate (so I can't do dares etc. that are too long). One reason why I want to do this is because I have absolutely no self control and feel like it might be better if I was under someone else's control for a bit. :P

If you're looking for someone who can respond to you 24/7, I'm afraid I can't do that, but I will be sure to set aside time every day to respond as a good slave should.

LIMITS
Being new to this (& a virgin), I'm not too sure of my full range of limits yet so there's definitely room for trying things out. But here are a few:
- Body fluids in mouth
- Public / webcam / involving other friends etc so no photographs sorry. (But I am willing to write reports, as long as they don't take up TOO much time)
- Anything that will leave permanent marks / cause permanent bodily damage

LIKES & DISLIKES
I'm good with small to moderate amounts of pain, spankings, wedgies, self bondage etc, but dislike larger doses as well as boring stuff like corner time or holding positions (which you may use to your advantage.) Am willing to improve on this later of course!

If you want more information please PM me / comment. Thanks for reading! :)

i am extremely interested pm me or kik me on j3ss3999
hope to hear from you