PDA

View Full Version : Need dares now!

fappyinsomniac
12-20-2012, 05:00 PM
Hi I am home alone and would like some dares. Please respect my limits. Thanks. :)

fappyinsomniac
12-21-2012, 09:07 PM
No one has any dares for me?

Id.
12-21-2012, 10:06 PM
Get naked. Tie your cock/balls tightly with a shoelace. Stroke yourself until hard. Then flick the head of your dick hard 100 times. Then find something long, a dildo or banana would be ideal, but anything more or less cock size will work. Get on your knees and suck that thing, while stroking yourself SLOWLY with your other hand. Every now and then stop sucking and say out loud, "I love sucking your massive cock, master" or "Please cum in my mouth, Master" or "I am not worthy of your greatness, master" and other things of that nature. Continue that for at least five minutes.

Then stroke yourself to an edge, but do not cum.

Then take a hairbrush and spank your rear 100 times on each cheek. I want you red back there. Then, spank your balls 20 times for good measure. You know you deserve it for the horny thoughts you have.

Stroke again to the edge, as hard and fast as you can. Do not cum, of course.

Now, get something to tie your ankles to your desk chair. You should also get some dirty underwear from your laundry, and something to blindfold yourself with. Might as well get some clothes pins for your nipples too. Apply the clothes pins, tie your ankles to the chair, blindfold yourself, and gag yourself with the dirty underwear. Now, stroke yourself at an average pace until you egde 3 times. After each edge, you will remove the gag and say out loud, "Thank you master. I promise I will not cum master", and you will gag yourself again and wait 60 seconds before stroking to the next edge.

When finished with all that, untie yourself, including your cock/balls. In order to cool off, take an ice cube and rub it all over your cock/balls until it melts.

Finally, dry your cock/balls, get a marker, and write "DO NOT TOUCH" on your dick.

Follow those instructions for the next 24 hours, including bathroom, shower, etc. You will not touch that thing.

Enjoy:)