PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/slave seeks 18+/female/master in any location (have webcam)

camslave_13
12-20-2012, 02:49 PM
22/male/slave seeks 18+/female/master in any location (have webcam)

Hello, hopefully you might be my new Mistress or Domme, thank you for taking the time to read my ad and I hope that you might consider me worthy as you slave.

About Myself:

I am a submissive male interested in practicing the slave role for a new Mistress, or for more casual encounters with a female domme. I have had much experience with online slave and sub play, I do have webcam and willing too let you watch, it really turns me on. I am a 22 year old university senior studying sustainable food systems, the study of agriculture and nutrition, healthy lifestyles, and how they relate. This gives me quite a bit of free time, I can commit some time everyday for your tasks, but not all day.

I particularly enjoy humiliation, anal tasks/dares/ trainings, sissfication, crossdressing, light pain and light cbt, clothing control and other things

My experience has taught me that more degrading mistresses that know how to humiliate me are the best, i prefer to be considered property, or my owners bitch/pet/sub/slut/whore/slave or what ever she prefers. Being addressed in the manner dehumanizes me and makes me feel like mistress's thing rather than a person, this is the best part for me, along with this I have found that having a mistress control my clothing or making me wear something embarrassing while playing is preferred. Or nothing at all I am eager to please so whatever is best for yu.

Anal tasks are very desirable and fun for me to do, I have many anal toys as you will see listed below. I have not been stretching my hole as much lately and may take some work to get bigger toys in. these are all things I have done and found to be very hard, sometimes painful, but very enjoyable.

I am into bondage, but would be solo as your slave, I can do some bondage on myself and would love to be taught more, some light pain and cbt tasks are aslo enjoyable.

I love cum control, any way you desire i cum is amazing, whether that mean never cumming, only when told to do so a limit etc.

The best tasks for me are the ones that combine many of these elements if you would like to know more pm me. I will most likely direct you with one of my messenger screen names. I do have a HD cam it works fairly but not always so please be patient with me.

Toys I have include:
1 anal initiation kit, one 4 in dong, one 6 in dong, and one 8.5 in dong
1 fair sized 5 in long buttplug
1 7 in vibrating buttplug
1 leather cock and ball divider
1 4 gates of hell cocking ring with rubber rings
1 Leather Collar
1 Red Ball Gag
1 Nipple clover clamps with chain connecting them
1 singapore stinger cane
3 wax candles, I can always get more of these
1 pocket pussy
And of course any household items, string, ice, veggies

Feminine clothes are:
1 brown polka dot bikini top and bottoms
1 pair red fishnet stockings
3 thongs
1 denim skirt
and one 1 pink top
1 pair of heels

My limits include: scat watersports/piss play, heavy pain, public, family, pets, any pain that is permanently damaging to my body including blood, body mods, tattoos piercings etc.
Dislikes: double penetration anal, moderate pain, underclothes bondage/clothing control, ass to mouth