PDA

View Full Version : 20/female/slave seeks 21-24/any sex/master in any location

yelena
12-19-2012, 11:28 PM
20/female/slave seeks 21-24/any sex/master in any location

Hi! My name is Yelena.

What I am looking for:
First, I am still new to this site and the idea of a master/slave relationship, so I do not know if what I am looking for is abnormal. I am looking for a long term, online master/slave relationship primarily based on controlling aspects of my life and activities done offline rather than sessions. This is principally because I live in a dormitory with a roommate, and have no place where I could do sessions. All activities that I do would have to be worked around when my roommate is out (which can be irregular). I am willing to do daily reports or a blog as well as give some photographic evidence of completed tasks. I think a relationship like this would be well suited for people who live relatively busy and irregularly scheduled lives.

About me:
I am a third year engineering student at a university in the United States. I busy myself with two minors, a part time job, and some extra curricular activities. My main extra curricular is marching band which I also did throughout high school. I definitely fall under the category of a nerd. I love reading and watching science fiction and fantasy including Doctor Who, Star Trek, and Supernatural. It should probably also be noted that I am obese.

About me in BDSM:
Concerning what I would like and dislike as a slave, the most important thing to note is that I am a virgin and have little experience. I have been experimenting with some of the dares I have seen on this site ranging from spankings to diapers. Diapers are probably my favorite thing that I have tried. I like medium pain which until now has mostly taken the form of spankings. I have just begun trying anal, and seem to like it. Otherwise, my likes are still up in the air. As for dislikes, I hate anything that is boring. From what I have tried, this has primarily taken the form of corner time and line writing. My limits are pretty typical and include anything permanent, family, friends, blood, body fluids in my mouth, and doing activities in public. The last limit is a little less strict. I have been experimenting with hidden public activities, and like the game it plays with my mind.

If anyone is interested or wants to talk about the prospect more, please PM me.

I would also appreciate any replies telling me if what I am looking for is too unusual, and how I could change it to make it more feasible.

Thanks for reading!

Mushyi
12-20-2012, 01:31 AM
very well written post - hope you find your perfect master. Also cute you like diapers :D

pyrachi
12-20-2012, 12:50 PM
20/female/slave seeks 21-24/any sex/master in any location

I would also appreciate any replies telling me if what I am looking for is too unusual, and how I could change it to make it more feasible.

This is pretty usual. You're good! Thanks for posting. :)

coxie84
12-20-2012, 01:56 PM
Hi, i would love to chat to you! I'm new to this site, but i'm sure we could come to pretty fair arrangement between us.

If youre interested, i'd love to hear back from you.

Dan x x x

nextone123123
12-20-2012, 09:04 PM
looking for a master? i would enjoy to be your master! pm me please if interested.