PDA

View Full Version : 18/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (do not have webcam)

x1994x
12-19-2012, 07:06 PM
18/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (do not have webcam)

Probably short-term
Hey, my name is Becky, 18 and live in England. I'm currently in my first year of University and have a month off for Chirstmas - which is why this may be short term because I'm busy during term time.

Despite looking for intellectual equality in partners, I love being sexually submissive and, in a purely Master/slave relationship, I'm willing for it to be taken into everyday non-sexual control too. I've had two Masters before, but neither lasted very long because they seemed more into seeing me naked than any type of kink.

I don't have a web cam, but do have a camera so am happy to send faceless photos as proof (once trust issues are sorted because I've had a bad experience). This would be an online relationship.

I'm happy to communicate preferably by email, but also instant messenger of whatever sort you have.

Toys: household objects, a bullet vibrator (sorry for the lack there, but I am happy to play creatively with the household items I have)

About you

I don't mind what country you're from given I'm happy for most communication to be done by email.

Age-wise, a man older than me would be ideal because I like being the younger person. Experience is a real plus. Up to around 35-40 at the most though.

More than anything, I want someone who loves to control, in whatever way suits him. I don't want to go into specifics because I want to respond to the Master's wishes - not the other way round.

Likes etc.

Likes: mild/playful spanking, humiliation, animal play, hidden public, mild pain, life control (bathroom-use, subtle clothing control, sleeping, food etc.), name-calling, discipline (for things like sleeping habits, exercise, the essays I have to write...), being strict

Dislikes: anal, painful spanking, semi-public, moderate pain, corner time, writing lines

Limits: full public, family and friends, extreme pain, scat

-

So thank you for reading! Please PM me or reply on here if you are interested. I've never advertised as a slave before, only replied to Master's adverts, so feel slightly weird choosing a Master when it seems more natural the other way round.

Lurchst3r
12-20-2012, 06:02 AM
Same, Clear out your Box and PM me.

Johnjet
12-20-2012, 06:45 AM
Good evening slave , i've read your post and i sincerely show my interest in training a one like you , i am an experienced master and trained various slaves before, i am also in the same time zone as yours which's a hint

So if you are interested , PM back and i will supply you with every single detail about me and the training...

Chao,.
MasterJohn....

Johnjet
12-20-2012, 06:55 AM
Omg , i though i am the only one who like bladder control , you find any other master who will like to control your bladder and bathroom use and life use

x1994x
12-20-2012, 07:26 AM
Thank you for all the responses. I don't even know where to start, though a few have definitely caught my eye.... And I'm so sorry about my full inbox. I didn't quite foresee how many messages I would get. Anyway, if that happened to you PM me again or leave a message here and I'll take a look. Thank you so much everyone.

ibang
12-20-2012, 07:58 AM
Well im in the UK, so if youd like more thsn just an online rwlationship hit me up for more info. 23/m/UK bury st edmonds

Johnjet
12-20-2012, 08:48 AM
You're so welcome :o , have you considered my post yet?

coxie84
12-20-2012, 02:05 PM
Hi, my names Dan, i'm 28 and live in the North West of England, i'm brand new to this site as of about 10 minutes ago, but saw your post and think it's perfect, and would love to chat to you.

If you're interested, it'd be great to hear back from you.

x x x

onix
12-20-2012, 03:59 PM
im also intrested in being your master i would enjoy humiliating you

x1994x
12-21-2012, 10:26 AM
I've found a Master now. Thank you again for all your responses, and sorry I didn't reply to you all.