PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/switch seeks any age/female/master in any location

Ninjota
12-19-2012, 12:32 PM
20/male/switch seeks any age/female/master in any location

Hello everyone! I'm back! As it's been, I've been away from getDare (And just society) for quite a while. I'm looking for all that to change right now!

For those who don't already know who I am, I'm Ninjota/Dan (FraterAo on Fetlife). In the past I've been quite predominantly dominant in the matters of Dom/Sub, with more than a little experience in the subject considering my long term live in submissives I've had in the past. However, I've always labeled myself as a Switch. Why? Because like anyone, I have a desire to explore the other side of the coin. I've got submissive fantasies that remain unfulfilled, and I'd like to explore them with the right person.

A little about me:
I'm 20 years old, turning 21 in January; I'm going to school for Physics. I'm an intellectual, a philosopher, a spiritualist, and a sexual deviant. I'm 6'3", with dark red/auburn hair. You can see that is me in my profile picture. While I used to be extremely jacked and 10% bodyfat, I've recently fallen under a slight spell of sloth and gluttony and put on a few pounds, so I believe having a Mistress who could help me with that would be excellent! :-)

I'd like to mention also, that even though I am a switch, I do not expect the relationship to switch back and forth. I am solely committed to being a submissive for the right person. I am looking for a long-term relationship with someone who can also be friendly to me and not just treat me like an object all the time. (Some of the time is okay, heh)

As for likes, dislikes, and limits, these are only what I've got so far. I love exploring and experimenting with new things. To me sexuality is one of the purest forms of self expression.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Humiliation/Degradation, Watersports, Anal, Medium Pain including CBT, Forced Feminization, Orgasm Control, Rules and tasks with enforced discipline, Ruined Orgasms, Loving/Kind discipline, Light verbal abuse, Mother/son relationship. I also enjoy 24/7 control; as in Diet, workout, sleep, dress, etc... just to name a few possibilities.

Dislikes: Long term Orgasm Denial, Extreme verbal abuse

Limits: Public, Permanent damage,

I also do have both a camera and webcam, I have no problem with using them once some sort of bond is established, but I'm not interested in using them within the first hour or so of meeting someone.

The best methods of contact I have are MSN, Yahoo, and Skype. I also have a Phone which I'd be more than happy to use to text/call someone within the USA (Sorry out of country people :( )

While I realize it's extremely rare that this ad will find any answers, I figure to have any shot it's worth putting one up.

-Dan