PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (webcam required)

ExiledMaster
12-19-2012, 12:26 PM
20/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (webcam required)

I am the Exiled, I am new to this site, but I have some experience as a master, I am currently looking for 2-3 slaves, male or female, unless noted. I will accept newer slaves. I am looking for these 3 types of slaves, if I can not get one, then I will deal with only 2.

-My Bitch/Pig-
May be either gender
Must like:Pet play, anal, slight public, humiliation, mild pain, long periods of nudity, dehumanizing, moderate control.

-Pain Slut-
May be either gender
Must like: Heavy to extreme pain, torture, humiliation, spanking, anal, bondage, whipping, forced situations, cum swallowing, pressing limits, and total control.

-My Sissy-
Must be a male
Must like: Humiliation, cross dressing, anal, mild pain, forced bi, denial, and heavy control.

To apply, message me at [email protected]. All applicants, are required to have a yahoo and skype account, a webcam, and the following information.
Age, weight, height, likes, dislikes, limits, what type of living conditions, schedules, what you want to apply for, and what items you have available to use. A picture or video is also required, a face is not required in the pic, but for webcam it will be required.