PDA

View Full Version : Married housewife seeking tasks

Sophlang
12-19-2012, 05:14 AM
Hello,

I'm 31 female and live in the UK. I am a stay-at-home housewife and looking for some tasks and challenges to make my day more interesting. I like bondage (especially predicament variations), humiliation, exhibitionism and orgasm control.
I dislike anything to do with kids, animals, scat, piss, anything permanent or bloody and breath play....
I am of course open to questions and thank you in advance...

upforit79
12-19-2012, 05:32 AM
For one day you are to tie yourself into & stay in a crotchrope.edge 3 times before you tie yourself into it.no more touching until you come out of it at night. You must then edge 3 times again. You may not orgasm till the next morning!

DerbySubMale
12-19-2012, 05:35 AM
Do you have any toys?

havefunboy
12-19-2012, 05:40 AM
want you to undress naked bound off youre tits hard and then torture youre tits nipples ass and pussy standing with spread wide legs in front of a mirror would be great to do this with wearing a buttplug or something else for youre cunt you can use hands toys and anything that fits inn and no cumming for at least an hour after that you can cum !

and some private proof pics would be awesome if possible on havefun72 at hotmail.com
after this pleseure for you i want you to tell me all from youre horny expierince

Sophlang
12-19-2012, 05:57 AM
For one day you are to tie yourself into & stay in a crotchrope.edge 3 times before you tie yourself into it.no more touching until you come out of it at night. You must then edge 3 times again. You may not orgasm till the next morning!
Ill perform the crotch rope one but have to amend the timings to, putting it on after my husband leaves (essentially the morning) and taking it off just before he arrives home from work (just before the night)

Sophlang
12-19-2012, 05:58 AM
want you to undress naked bound off youre tits hard and then torture youre tits nipples ass and pussy standing with spread wide legs in front of a mirror would be great to do this with wearing a buttplug or something else for youre cunt you can use hands toys and anything that fits inn and no cumming for at least an hour after that you can cum !

and some private proof pics would be awesome if possible on havefun72 at hotmail.com
after this pleseure for you i want you to tell me all from youre horny expierince
How shall I torture my tits ass and pussy?

Sophlang
12-19-2012, 06:01 AM
Do you have any toys?
Yes, I have a fairly comprehensive collection - vibes, buttplugs, a gag, a riding crop, bondage rope, cuffs, hand cuffs, a spreader bar, nipple clamps and weights and some other fun things :)

havefunboy
12-19-2012, 06:03 AM
How shall I torture my tits ass and pussy?

anything you can find and thats good for pain and use kitchen toys ice cubes
hotsause and toothpaste something too hitt nipples tits and cunt
hope you enjoy !!

upforit79
12-19-2012, 06:07 AM
Also a quick one for you, ice your breasts in a basin of ice water for 5 mins, attach your nipple clamps. Now every 20seconds twist hard for the next 5 mins. Between twists give your ass a good hard spank.

DerbySubMale
12-19-2012, 06:13 AM
Yes, I have a fairly comprehensive collection - vibes, buttplugs, a gag, a riding crop, bondage rope, cuffs, hand cuffs, a spreader bar, nipple clamps and weights and some other fun things :)

Right, for this you will need: -

* butt-plug
* gag
* bondage rope
* hand cuff
* hand cuff key
* nipple clamps
* toothpaste

Unlock your hand cuffs and take the key to one end of your house and place it in the far corner.

Now take all the other items listed above to the furthest corner of your house from the keys, opening all the doors inbetween and propping them open so that they cannot accidentally close in a draft or something.

You will strip yourself completely naked. Gag yourself. Clamp your nipples. Smear your butt-plug with toothpaste and insert it up your ass.

And now for the fun bit. Kneel in the corner of the house furthest away from
the hand cuff keys and tie your right ankle to your right thigh as tightly as you can and your left ankle to your left thigh just as tightly. Lie on your front and hand cuff your hands behind your back.

That's it. All you have to do now is crawl through the house to the hand cuff keys and uncuff yourself.

Write a full report on here afterwards.

Enjoy!

Underfoot
12-19-2012, 07:01 AM
I dare you to have really awesome sex with your husband

fredd1e
12-19-2012, 07:17 AM
How about you get your sexiest (sluttiest) maid's outfit on, & we get a TinyChat room set up so we can watch you clean?

Xavier
12-19-2012, 09:16 AM
Dare:
Tie yourself in a karada, insert a butt plug, and use a vibrator to edge, the get dressed in something that conceals the rope but shows off your legs (boots and a mid length skirt for example) and go buy groceries.

When you get home, strip naked and prepare dinner while you have on: high heels, butt plug, handcuffs (in front of you, just to slow you down), nipple weights and ball gag. The perfect look for a domesticated wife...

Take it all off when you finish readying the meal (doesn't have to be fully cooked yet, since your husband will want it hot when he gets home). Dress in your normal boring way for his arrival.

General Rules:
1. No more cumming without permission from someone here. You can ask in advance if you are expecting/dared to have sex with your husband.

2. I don't know your normal frequency, but from now on you must give at least 3 blowjobs a week. Swallow or ask for a facial. You're a newly discovered cumslut. Any week you miss your quota you must ask for a punishment here.

3. Have anal at least once per month. Same as above regarding punishments for missing quota.

4. Daily exercise of a walk or run outdoors, wearing something to show off your tits. Describe your options for 3 or so outfits to be approved and/or improved.

Sophlang
12-19-2012, 09:58 AM
I'm currently completing this date and soon to take off the crotch rope... I must say house work and driving were ... Interesting with it on. I confess the rubbing has made me pretty horny as its wedged quite firmly against my clit.... Ill try refrain from touching myself until tomorrow...
For everyone, I'm enjoying reading these dares and will try do one a day and reply when I can....
Also I apologise but I'm not uploading photos and please ask here before you PM me....

havefunboy
12-19-2012, 10:15 AM
hope you will do and enjoy may dare also horny housewifes are so hot :p

upforit79
12-19-2012, 11:18 AM
since you asked for questions as well... what is your kinkiest fantasy? or if you have carried it out then, what was it, and was it as good as you expected?

Sophlang
12-20-2012, 05:10 AM

I finally completed the crotch rope dare and decided to hold off on cumming until completing this one...
I tied off my tits lightly (I have large boobs and it was for an extended period of time, I didn't want to cause damage) at their base and stood legs spread in from of the full length mirror in our living room, I thought it'd be more thrilling to do it in an open family room, even if no one was there....
I used my crop and ice to torture myself with a bit of toothpaste on my nips too... I'm sorry but I'm not up for using hot sauce or icy hot stuff...
I put one of my larger buttplugs in after about 5 min and then tried to tease myself with one hand, playing with my clit or slowly fingering myself whilst torturing myself with the other... I must confess coordination became very difficult and I had to slow down at times...
Holding off for an hour was really hard but I managed and then had a huge orgasm pretty much on the hour... My legs have way and I made quite a puddle on the floor...
Thank you for this dare

Sophlang
12-20-2012, 05:15 AM
I completed this one directly after the one hour torture dare...
The ice was kinda nice on my sore boobs but quickly made them really sensitive and I was shivering quite a lot... Attaching nipple clamps right after was incredibly fucking painful and I did scream... Plus the twisting after was almost too much to bear for already sensitive nips, getting progressively more painful...
I completed the task with spanks too and as a reward gave myself an orgasm right after... You're one cruel mothafucker... This one was painful...

havefunboy
12-20-2012, 09:04 AM
I finally completed the crotch rope dare and decided to hold off on cumming until completing this one...
I tied off my tits lightly (I have large boobs and it was for an extended period of time, I didn't want to cause damage) at their base and stood legs spread in from of the full length mirror in our living room, I thought it'd be more thrilling to do it in an open family room, even if no one was there....
I used my crop and ice to torture myself with a bit of toothpaste on my nips too... I'm sorry but I'm not up for using hot sauce or icy hot stuff...
I put one of my larger buttplugs in after about 5 min and then tried to tease myself with one hand, playing with my clit or slowly fingering myself whilst torturing myself with the other... I must confess coordination became very difficult and I had to slow down at times...
Holding off for an hour was really hard but I managed and then had a huge orgasm pretty much on the hour... My legs have way and I made quite a puddle on the floor...
Thank you for this dare

thats like i like and want it slavegirl what a pitty couldn't see you this way and next time whe tie youre tits harder and let them colour purple hmmmm good girl hop there's more to come :eek:

Dice7
12-20-2012, 09:11 AM
On an average day to people tend to knock on the door?Pick the day that is usually busiest in terms of people coming to the door, on this day you will wear no more than 5 items of clothes. Every time someone knocks on the door (from the time your husband leaves till he returns) you must remove an item of clothing of your choosing (but you may never put it back on again). You can never leave the door un answered even if you happen to be naked, and you MUST order yourself lunch (pizza/chinese etc).

vladimir_bz_lion
12-20-2012, 10:00 AM
Hi there, baby! Welcome on Getdare!
Wear only high heels and stockings. Insert vibrator in the pussy. Set on the highest speed you can resist from cumming. Lube your biggest plug with toothpaste and shove into your ass. Make crotch rope to keep it inside. Tie your breast. Clamp your nipples. Write "Honk for slut" on your belly (large letters!). Stand in front of the public window. Fix your legs with spreader bar, wear blindfold and cuff your hands behind your back (leave your key in another room if you enough daring). Wait and resist from orgasm until you hear first honk. Then hold position until you cum at least once. No touch. Your may cum as many times as you like in this position, but once you free yourself then no more orgasms this day.
Report in details when done.
Do you have hitaсhi or similar? Do you own suction-cup dildo?

Sophlang
12-20-2012, 03:50 PM
Right, for this you will need: -

* butt-plug
* gag
* bondage rope
* hand cuff
* hand cuff key
* nipple clamps
* toothpaste

Unlock your hand cuffs and take the key to one end of your house and place it in the far corner.

Now take all the other items listed above to the furthest corner of your house from the keys, opening all the doors inbetween and propping them open so that they cannot accidentally close in a draft or something.

You will strip yourself completely naked. Gag yourself. Clamp your nipples. Smear your butt-plug with toothpaste and insert it up your ass.

And now for the fun bit. Kneel in the corner of the house furthest away from
the hand cuff keys and tie your right ankle to your right thigh as tightly as you can and your left ankle to your left thigh just as tightly. Lie on your front and hand cuff your hands behind your back.

That's it. All you have to do now is crawl through the house to the hand cuff keys and uncuff yourself.

Write a full report on here afterwards.

Enjoy!
This one was really fun... I started it after making lunch and thought I'd set myself a real challenge by leaving the key just outside trapped under a rock...
I then got into position just by my front door and started to carry out your instructions. As I'm sure you know, the tooth paste didn't exactly make the plug comfortable but once I was all tied up and cuffed the pain wasn't unbearable... I started to shuffle my way across the room, pushing off from my knees and then bringing them in again. This was however, pretty painful on my tits, the clamps repeatedly hitting the floor. Admittedly I started to get kinda wet, especially when I was crossing my entrance hall as it has very large floor to ceiling windows...
This was also really tiring so I took a few breaks, both to regather strength and to rest my boobs from the constant battering every time I shuffled forward....
Luckily I was able to keep myself from tipping onto my side as I'm not sure I could have got back upright but I did end up drooling a fair amount from the effort...
Evilly, by the time I made it to my patio door it was very cold and drizzling lightly so I had to make it those last few metres (on patterned wooden boarding!!), wet and freezing...
I retrieved the key and unlocking myself was fairly easy....
The nipple clamps were a bitch to take off after so long but I was kinda expecting that...

All in all a fun dare but no incentive of pleasure (hint hint)

Sophlang
12-20-2012, 03:52 PM
I'm planning to give my husband a hell of a night tonight :) thanks for this nice dare :D

Sophlang
12-20-2012, 03:54 PM
I don't own a maids outfit and don't do cam things, sorry

Sophlang
12-20-2012, 03:59 PM
Dare:
Tie yourself in a karada, insert a butt plug, and use a vibrator to edge, the get dressed in something that conceals the rope but shows off your legs (boots and a mid length skirt for example) and go buy groceries.

When you get home, strip naked and prepare dinner while you have on: high heels, butt plug, handcuffs (in front of you, just to slow you down), nipple weights and ball gag. The perfect look for a domesticated wife...

Take it all off when you finish readying the meal (doesn't have to be fully cooked yet, since your husband will want it hot when he gets home). Dress in your normal boring way for his arrival.

General Rules:
1. No more cumming without permission from someone here. You can ask in advance if you are expecting/dared to have sex with your husband.

2. I don't know your normal frequency, but from now on you must give at least 3 blowjobs a week. Swallow or ask for a facial. You're a newly discovered cumslut. Any week you miss your quota you must ask for a punishment here.

3. Have anal at least once per month. Same as above regarding punishments for missing quota.

4. Daily exercise of a walk or run outdoors, wearing something to show off your tits. Describe your options for 3 or so outfits to be approved and/or improved.
I don't know how to tie myself into a karada?
The rest of the date I'm happy to do...
As for the rules... I'm happy to take them all on except for rule 1
I'd take that as a task for a few days but it becomes impractical both in terms of sex with my husband and dares which often require me to cum.... Plus I really like cumming!!!

In terms of running outfits, I have a few sports bras... Things like this: http://media.eveden.com/App_Media/Freya.2/active/sports/range%20product%20zoom/ACTIVE-RED-SOFT-CUP-SPORTS-BRA-4391-SHORT-4396.jpg
And some Lycra shorts... Is that ok?

doubledownrob
12-20-2012, 04:08 PM
For this, you will need your nipple clamps, and two other clamps or clothespins, some string, and some tape.

Strip naked, except for a pair of heels (how high will be determined at the end of the dare). You are to attach short lengths of string to each clamp/clothespin. You will then stand close to and facing a wall or door. You shall attach a clamp or pin to each nipple and each pussy lip. the clamps should be tight enough to be felt and stay on, but not so tight that they couldn't be pulled off. you will tape the strings to the wall, so that when the clamps are attached to your nipples and lips, the strings are taught and just barely pulling on the clamps. Once that is done, your challenge begins.

You are to carefully step out of your high heels without disturbing the clamps. then, staying on your toes, masturbate to orgasm without disturbing any clamps. If you successfully cum with all the clamps attached and without your heels hitting the floor, you are successful. If your heels touch or a clamp comes off, you fail, but continue to masturbate. Only stop if all four clamps come off. If you fail, but at least one clamp is attached, after your orgasm, you are to step back from the wall and pull it off. then you are to PM me for a punishment. If all four come off, you will PM me for a punishment, and it will be more severe.

The modifier for this dare is as follows: you may wear 3 inch heels, but you must use your fingers only to masturbate. if you wear 5 inch heels, you can use a vibrator or toy.

enjoy!

Sophlang
12-20-2012, 05:42 PM
since you asked for questions as well... what is your kinkiest fantasy? or if you have carried it out then, what was it, and was it as good as you expected?
My favourite fantasy is to be tied up, blindfolded and gagged, and stimulated in every possible way, my nipples, ass, pussy, everywhere... Then forced to cum over and over again, for hours whether I like it or not

bee9
12-20-2012, 06:44 PM
A fairly simply dare for you. You will need a combination for this one, like used for luggage with 3 digits.

Edge, sit with your legs spread wide and whip your open pussy until it's red.

Fuck your pussy with a butt plug until you edge then put the buttplug in your ass.

Get the largest vibe you have and put it in your pussy, switch it to max until you edge, then switch to low and keep it that way.

Secure it (and a buttplug) with a crotchrope.

Put on your favorite stockings and the highest heels you have.

Add clamps to your pussy lips and as much weight as you can bear.

Tease, twist and abuse your nipples until they are red. Cover 'em with toothpaste.

Put a spreader bar and a ball gag (a blindfold is a good thing as well if you got one).

Switch the vibe to max, cuff your hands behind your back with a combination lock without seeing the code.

After the first orgasm you can start trying the combinations. Usually it takes around 15 minutes to open it (if you are not distracted).

Count the number of orgasms you'll have and post here.

Have fun and good luck.

Sophlang
12-21-2012, 07:40 AM
On an average day to people tend to knock on the door?Pick the day that is usually busiest in terms of people coming to the door, on this day you will wear no more than 5 items of clothes. Every time someone knocks on the door (from the time your husband leaves till he returns) you must remove an item of clothing of your choosing (but you may never put it back on again). You can never leave the door un answered even if you happen to be naked, and you MUST order yourself lunch (pizza/chinese etc).
I live in quite a secluded lane and my house is gated so in honesty very few 'random' people knock... The day most people knock is if we were having a dinner party and the. Obviously this dare is impractical... Sorry
On ana average day, in honesty, most likely just the mailman would knock, so even with a delivery lunch I'd have three items of clothes...

Sophlang
12-21-2012, 07:42 AM
Hi there, baby! Welcome on Getdare!
Wear only high heels and stockings. Insert vibrator in the pussy. Set on the highest speed you can resist from cumming. Lube your biggest plug with toothpaste and shove into your ass. Make crotch rope to keep it inside. Tie your breast. Clamp your nipples. Write "Honk for slut" on your belly (large letters!). Stand in front of the public window. Fix your legs with spreader bar, wear blindfold and cuff your hands behind your back (leave your key in another room if you enough daring). Wait and resist from orgasm until you hear first honk. Then hold position until you cum at least once. No touch. Your may cum as many times as you like in this position, but once you free yourself then no more orgasms this day.
Report in details when done.
Do you have hitaсhi or similar? Do you own suction-cup dildo?
Like I've said for the above dare, I live in a secluded area and my house is gated so very few people drive past and it would be very unlikely they see up the drive... I can carry out the rest of the dare with some other trigger than honking?

Sophlang
12-21-2012, 07:50 AM
For this, you will need your nipple clamps, and two other clamps or clothespins, some string, and some tape.

Strip naked, except for a pair of heels (how high will be determined at the end of the dare). You are to attach short lengths of string to each clamp/clothespin. You will then stand close to and facing a wall or door. You shall attach a clamp or pin to each nipple and each pussy lip. the clamps should be tight enough to be felt and stay on, but not so tight that they couldn't be pulled off. you will tape the strings to the wall, so that when the clamps are attached to your nipples and lips, the strings are taught and just barely pulling on the clamps. Once that is done, your challenge begins.

You are to carefully step out of your high heels without disturbing the clamps. then, staying on your toes, masturbate to orgasm without disturbing any clamps. If you successfully cum with all the clamps attached and without your heels hitting the floor, you are successful. If your heels touch or a clamp comes off, you fail, but continue to masturbate. Only stop if all four clamps come off. If you fail, but at least one clamp is attached, after your orgasm, you are to step back from the wall and pull it off. then you are to PM me for a punishment. If all four come off, you will PM me for a punishment, and it will be more severe.

The modifier for this dare is as follows: you may wear 3 inch heels, but you must use your fingers only to masturbate. if you wear 5 inch heels, you can use a vibrator or toy.

enjoy!
I forgot to include for the guy above, I do own a hitachi and could buy a suction cup dildo?

Onto this dare- I loved it!! Exactly the type of predicament that turns me on
I have a set of nipple clamps with a chain and used clothes pegs for my pussy...
I'm not as strong as I used to be so I went for three inch heels. The set up was quite easy, though I definitely felt the clamps, being a little excited.... I used duct tape to attach the string/chain to the wall and then stepped out of my heels...
I knew I couldn't last long so I starting fingering myself and rubbing my clit pretty quickly...
In such a naughty predicament I got close very quickly but was finding it much harder to keep balance and my calves were starting to ache... It was a heady dance of getting close to cumming but my legs falling out from underneath me due to the pleasure...
I was pulling on the clamps a bit but eventually managed to orgasm after 10 minutes realising I just had to go for it before my calves gave out....
Until my orgasm I managed to keep all the clamps on but when I came my legs just collapsed and I couldn't stand up as I came pretty hard....
All the clamps either came off my body or the duct tape didn't hold them...
Sorry sir
I don't like to PM so please give me my punishment here

Sophlang
12-21-2012, 07:52 AM
A fairly simply dare for you. You will need a combination for this one, like used for luggage with 3 digits.

Edge, sit with your legs spread wide and whip your open pussy until it's red.

Fuck your pussy with a butt plug until you edge then put the buttplug in your ass.

Get the largest vibe you have and put it in your pussy, switch it to max until you edge, then switch to low and keep it that way.

Secure it (and a buttplug) with a crotchrope.

Put on your favorite stockings and the highest heels you have.

Add clamps to your pussy lips and as much weight as you can bear.

Tease, twist and abuse your nipples until they are red. Cover 'em with toothpaste.

Put a spreader bar and a ball gag (a blindfold is a good thing as well if you got one).

Switch the vibe to max, cuff your hands behind your back with a combination lock without seeing the code.

After the first orgasm you can start trying the combinations. Usually it takes around 15 minutes to open it (if you are not distracted).

Count the number of orgasms you'll have and post here.

Have fun and good luck.
Sorry but I have a few problems...
What should I whip my pussy with?
It's unsanitary and can cause infection to switch straight from vagina to ass or visa versa...
I can't adjust the vibe after I've put a crotchrope in
And I don't know how to cuff myself using a combination lock, plus I don't think it's safe as I literally, can't release myself, even if there's a fire or something...

upforit79
12-21-2012, 08:16 AM
for this one you will need your most powerful vibe, tightest underwear and tightest jeans, nipple clamps.

For 15mins you are to watch your favourite adult movie, or whatever turns you on, adult literature, own thoughts etc. You may touch yourself etc all you want, no orgasm.

Then, edge once and hold there for 1 mins, take 1 min break, edge a second time, hold for two mins, rest 2 mins, edge a third time and hold it for 3 mins.

This part is to last 15mins. Now attach the nipple clamps and take the vibe, and put it on the highest setting. Slip the vibe down the front of your underwear so it sits tight against you clit. You should play with the clamps, pulling and twisting your nipples as much as you want, but at least once every 30 seconds. You may orgasm but regardless you cannot stop until the 15mins is up.

Petter Ivan
12-21-2012, 08:33 AM
Ok, hang your strongest vib (on max) in a string and tie it somewhere so that it is dangling over the floor. It should be high enough up so that if you were to lay on your back under it you would need to stand in a very... mmm - difficult bridge position if you wanted it on your pussy/clit.

Now hog-tie yourself so that you can't use your arms or legs to take the vib down, but also so that you have the ability to stand in the position described above and lay yourself underneath it.

You will now have to get yourself to cum using that vib if you want to get out of the bondage. No cum no release!

If this work you will have to struggle true some pain (from the bridge position) to cum and by that to get to release yourself from the bondage.

If you want to ad some difficulty you can also attach some clamps to your pussy with a heavy weight attached to them so that when you go for the vib they will pull hard on your pussy and cause some more pain.

I hope this is the kind of predicament you like and that you like the dare itself enough to try it:)
Have fun!

vladimir_bz_lion
12-21-2012, 09:49 AM
Like I've said for the above dare, I live in a secluded area and my house is gated so very few people drive past and it would be very unlikely they see up the drive... I can carry out the rest of the dare with some other trigger than honking?

OK. How many orgasms you have in last 7 days? Set your timer on this number of minutes. And whip with riding crop each ass cheek, each tit and your pussy this number of times, before start.

Xavier
12-21-2012, 11:18 AM
I don't know how to tie myself into a karada?
The rest of the date I'm happy to do...
As for the rules... I'm happy to take them all on except for rule 1
I'd take that as a task for a few days but it becomes impractical both in terms of sex with my husband and dares which often require me to cum.... Plus I really like cumming!!!

In terms of running outfits, I have a few sports bras... Things like this: http://media.eveden.com/App_Media/Freya.2/active/sports/range%20product%20zoom/ACTIVE-RED-SOFT-CUP-SPORTS-BRA-4391-SHORT-4396.jpg
And some Lycra shorts... Is that ok?

Just for reference, how to tie a karada: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmAP3uyRsoA
But if you don't have rope, or it seems too complicated for you, no big deal.

Fair enough on Rule #1. Let's make it a dare from now until the morning of Jan. 1st, after the sun comes up.

The sports bra is good. As for the shorts, I think you need to buy another pair one size smaller than you usually wear, so they really hug your curves, almost let your ass cheeks peek out, and risk showing some cameltoe.

Agreed? :)

Sophlang
12-21-2012, 05:20 PM
for this one you will need your most powerful vibe, tightest underwear and tightest jeans, nipple clamps.

For 15mins you are to watch your favourite adult movie, or whatever turns you on, adult literature, own thoughts etc. You may touch yourself etc all you want, no orgasm.

Then, edge once and hold there for 1 mins, take 1 min break, edge a second time, hold for two mins, rest 2 mins, edge a third time and hold it for 3 mins.

This part is to last 15mins. Now attach the nipple clamps and take the vibe, and put it on the highest setting. Slip the vibe down the front of your underwear so it sits tight against you clit. You should play with the clamps, pulling and twisting your nipples as much as you want, but at least once every 30 seconds. You may orgasm but regardless you cannot stop until the 15mins is up.
I love this dare but don't think I can succeed in completing it. This slut isn't sure after edging 14 times before and she can hold herself at the brink for 15 minutes... I might just slip over and cum :s I assume I'm using my fingers for that part?

Sophlang
12-21-2012, 05:21 PM
Ok, hang your strongest vib (on max) in a string and tie it somewhere so that it is dangling over the floor. It should be high enough up so that if you were to lay on your back under it you would need to stand in a very... mmm - difficult bridge position if you wanted it on your pussy/clit.

Now hog-tie yourself so that you can't use your arms or legs to take the vib down, but also so that you have the ability to stand in the position described above and lay yourself underneath it.

You will now have to get yourself to cum using that vib if you want to get out of the bondage. No cum no release!

If this work you will have to struggle true some pain (from the bridge position) to cum and by that to get to release yourself from the bondage.

If you want to ad some difficulty you can also attach some clamps to your pussy with a heavy weight attached to them so that when you go for the vib they will pull hard on your pussy and cause some more pain.

I hope this is the kind of predicament you like and that you like the dare itself enough to try it:)
Have fun!
I like the predicament aspect but have no idea how to hogtie myself into that fashion.....

Sophlang
12-21-2012, 05:24 PM
OK. How many orgasms you have in last 7 days? Set your timer on this number of minutes. And whip with riding crop each ass cheek, each tit and your pussy this number of times, before start.
In honesty I don't know how many orgasms I've had..
Also what does the timer relate to?

Sophlang
12-21-2012, 05:31 PM
Just for reference, how to tie a karada: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmAP3uyRsoA
But if you don't have rope, or it seems too complicated for you, no big deal.

Fair enough on Rule #1. Let's make it a dare from now until the morning of Jan. 1st, after the sun comes up.

The sports bra is good. As for the shorts, I think you need to buy another pair one size smaller than you usually wear, so they really hug your curves, almost let your ass cheeks peek out, and risk showing some cameltoe.

Agreed? :)
Okay, practiced thing one today and will complete the dare tomorrow...
I think I'll buy some tighter shorts at the same time for the running dare....

In terms of rule one, can we make it that I can't cum without asking for permission unless its due to a dare or my husband.... Because dare-wise it would delay or prevent me from doing some dares and husbandwise it's make him feel bad and would be awkward, he'd just keep trying... (He's nice like that)

upforit79
12-21-2012, 05:32 PM
I love this dare but don't think I can succeed in completing it. This slut isn't sure after edging 14 times before and she can hold herself at the brink for 15 minutes... I might just slip over and cum :s I assume I'm using my fingers for that part?

its only 3 edges

1 and hold for 1 min,
2 and hold for 2 mins
3 and hold for 3 mins

short breather then slip the vibe down for 15mins...doesnt matter if you slip over, you just have to hold out for the 15mins of vibe...never know, may end up with a couple of orgasms ;-) or if you wanted make it 10mins

Sophlang
12-21-2012, 05:36 PM
its only 3 edges

1 and hold for 1 min,
2 and hold for 2 mins
3 and hold for 3 mins

short breather then slip the vibe down for 15mins...doesnt matter if you slip over, you just have to hold out for the 15mins of vibe...never know, may end up with a couple of orgasms ;-) or if you wanted make it 10mins
Ohhhhh... Apologies sir I completely misunderstood... I can now complete the original dare... Ill do it tomorrow morning after my karada dare :)

Sophlang
12-21-2012, 05:46 PM
Sorry to be a pain but just a reminder as I get many of these...
Please don't PM me a dare that could be asked on here
Please don't ask me questions I've answered in my original post or later in this thread.
Please don't ask me for contact details, I don't give them out.
Sorry for bitching but it's really annoying...
Have a good night everyone :)

Xavier
12-21-2012, 07:17 PM
Okay, practiced thing one today and will complete the dare tomorrow...
I think I'll buy some tighter shorts at the same time for the running dare....

In terms of rule one, can we make it that I can't cum without asking for permission unless its due to a dare or my husband.... Because dare-wise it would delay or prevent me from doing some dares and husbandwise it's make him feel bad and would be awkward, he'd just keep trying... (He's nice like that)

Practiced one thing?

As for rule #1, being given a dare that involves cumming implies permission. It also was written to allow you to ask ahead of time for permission, such as when you were anticipating sex with your husband. In theory you would be able to manage that, and if not given permission, maybe get one of your BJs out of the way instead of letting things escalate to him giving you an orgasm. ;)

But, it seems like you consider it a problem, even for the next 10 days. If it's really impossible, go ahead and forget about rule #1.

vladimir_bz_lion
12-22-2012, 06:05 AM
In honesty I don't know how many orgasms I've had..
Also what does the timer relate to?

What a nasty housewife! Timer ring is used as trigger instead honk, as you ask. How lucky you are? Roll 3 six-sided dices and Summarize numbers had fallen together. This is you number of minutes (3-18) to wait.

Petter Ivan
12-22-2012, 12:39 PM
I like the predicament aspect but have no idea how to hogtie myself into that fashion.....

I see. Well if it helps it does not need to be a hogtie, as long as your arms (and if you can manage, your legs) are tied down some how it's all good;)

Or you can just do it with the weights attached to your pussy.

creative_uk
12-22-2012, 01:10 PM
Wear a short skirt and no panties, with a low cut or tight-fitting top. Go to a shop and buy exactly (and nothing else):
1) A single cucumber
2) A single carrot
3) A single Snickers or Mars Bar (king-size if available)
4) A single banana
5) A single long-necked bottle of beer
6) A single item of your own choice, perhaps as "cover"

Whilst in the shop, any coat that you are wearing must be fully unbuttoned/unzipped. When you reach the checkout, if you have the option, use a male cashier of similar age to yourself. Provide a full report!

vladimir_bz_lion
12-22-2012, 02:01 PM
I see. Well if it helps it does not need to be a hogtie, as long as your arms (and if you can manage, your legs) are tied down some how it's all good;)

May i say?
To hogtie cuff(Tie) your left wrist to the right ankle, right wrist to left ankle. In short all together behind your back.
But i think it is to hard make bridge hog-tied. As i know for this dare better works spread-eagle or similar position (in your bed). Weights clamped to pussy-lips works good in any case.

Mortie31
12-22-2012, 03:10 PM
Hello
Try this dare, get 8 clothes pegs and a piece of string about 24 inches long, you will need your hitachi as well. Tie all 8 clothes pegs onto the string about 2 inches apart. Then put 4 clothes pegs on each outer pussy lip, use your hitachi on your pussy, you may need to hold the pegs open, as you get near to coming, firmly hold the end of the string in one hand.... As you start to cum, rip the clothes pegs off with the string... Have fun... If you like it pm I have plenty more..

Sophlang
12-23-2012, 06:54 AM
Finally did the karada dare :)
I lined up a buttplug and put it in me before using my hitachi to edge... I thought you'd prefer the hitachi as it'd get my clit nice and sensitive ready for the rope...
Tying the karada was a little confusing but I managed to get it right after about 20 minutes..
I put on some knee high boots, a mini skirt and a loose flannel shirt, nothing else and went to the sainsburys...
I must say, driving and walking with something wedged in your pussy and rubbing your clit every step is certainly a frustrating experience... I was kept pretty horny and damn sensitive the whole time...
Also I had deliberately left it so that the top of the rope going around my neck was visible for people to realise my game

When I got home I untied the karada and was very tempted to touch myself... I allowed a few minutes playing with my clit but didn't cum

I then slipped in some 4 inch black heels before fitting a ball gag... The nipple clamps and weights were very mean as they were constantly swinging about as I moved and pretty distracting to say the least...
The cuffs I didn't do due to safety risk whilst cooking... Sorry....
Preparing the dinner did take much longer this way though as I was constantly distracted and made several mistakes having to restart each time....
However my husband finally got his chicken dinner :)

Thank you for this dare and I picked up some very tight Lycra shorts at marks and Spencer's later on so shall start jogging....

Sophlang
12-23-2012, 08:45 AM

This dare was a lot of fun playing on orgasm control things that I like...
I put a bdsm video on and lightly played with myself, knowing that I'd be teased lots soon so not trying too much...
I found myself more and more turned on though ending up rubbing my clit pretty fast and with two fingers in me... Once the fifteen minutes was up I was pretty much soaking wet and very horny...
The first edge came very quickly and I found holding it not too bad.... The rest didn't calm me much so the second edge followed within a minute again... This time holding it was much harder... I was literally making a wet spot on the couch at this point and had to try very hard not to cum.... The two minute rest was much needed.... I thought I'd get it over with as quickly as possible so started rubbing myself very fast... Fingers touching my little love button :) I edged quite soon and this three minute hold was torture.... I was moaning and panting the whole way through and had to ease up a little at one point to stop from cumming...
I immediately (I'd got them out before) put on nipple clamps and followed them by wedging a rampant rabbit against my clit... I struggled into a tight thing and jeans before turning the rabbit on...
The second time I twisted the clamps I came...
After that I can't remember much separately. It was just a mass of cumming repeatedly and sore nipples until the timer on the oven went....
I'm a little sore after this and damn tired so in going for a nap. Hope you enjoyed my dare report

waffleman123
12-23-2012, 09:57 AM
http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_scalpyspredicament.html
I did this and it was amazing to say the least. Directions are on the website.

Xavier
12-23-2012, 11:19 AM
...Also I had deliberately left it so that the top of the rope going around my neck was visible for people to realise my game...

I'm starting to like you. ;)

...Thank you for this dare and I picked up some very tight Lycra shorts at marks and Spencer's later on so shall start jogging....

How do they look? Are they going to make you the sluttiest housewife in the neighborhood when you go out jogging? Because that's the goal. We want every other wife who's out & about silently judging you because she's jealous of the attention you're getting. :)

doubledownrob
12-24-2012, 01:04 AM
My apologies, Sophlang, I only saw that you completed my dare today. Since all the clips came off, i think a fairly severe punishment is order. So lets have some fun with dice. You will need www.roll-dice-online.com, your crop, a hair brush/paddle, rubber band, and a wooden spoon. You shall dress in a pair of panties and your highest stiletto heels. before you begin rolling dice, you are to use a vibrator to masturbate to orgasm twice through your panties, so that they are soaking wet.

Now then, since you failed on all four, i think you should do this four times

roll a 1d4 (that's one four sided die) to determine where you spank
1. breasts
2. ass
3. pussy
4. thighs

roll a 1d6 to determine what you will use
1. bare hand
2. riding crop
3. hair brush
4. wooden spoon
5. rubber band (to be snapped on the area)
6. your choice

finally, roll 2d10 and 1d6. add the two numbers from the d10's and multiply them by the number from the d6. This is the number of spanks you will apply (so d10 rolls of 4,7 and a d6 roll of 3: (4+7)x3=33)

You are to gag yourself with your soaked panties for the duration of your spankings, and they are to be done standing in your heels. When you finish, you are to masturbate to orgasm using one of your heels as a dildo. Enjoy!

DominusM
12-24-2012, 01:40 AM
A little self bondage

Items needed
2-Chain Slip Dog Collars
5-locks each with different keys
1-roll of duck tape
3-binder clips

Dare
Nude, of course
Sit on the floor
Lock the ends of 1 chain to each ankle
Lock 1 end of the other chain to 1 wrist
Blind fold yourself using the duck tape
Throw the keys around the room
Put the binder clips on your nipples and clit
Lay on your stomach with your hands behind your back
Lock the free hand to the open end of the 2nd chain
Lock the chains together

Good luck finding the keys before hubby gets home

DarthTease
12-24-2012, 04:41 PM
Are you OK with dares involving your husband, in a nice way (for him)? Does he know of your little game? (Given your toy collection I'd be surprised if he doesn't at least approve tacitly...)

Sophlang
12-24-2012, 06:15 PM

I completed this dare and as I couldn't carry it out literally I adapted it...
I cuffed my ankles together and attached clamps to my pussy lips... I then hung weight off there... I used some clothes pegs on my nipples too and put a but plug in...
Hanging the vibrator at the right height took some trial and error but did work...
I then bridged and thankfully came quite quickly... The vibe was very good but kinda tortuous too shaking the pussy clamps...
Thanks for this dare

Sophlang
12-24-2012, 06:19 PM
Are you OK with dares involving your husband, in a nice way (for him)? Does he know of your little game? (Given your toy collection I'd be surprised if he doesn't at least approve tacitly...)
Yes I am but he can't know about my 'true identity' so to speak...
He doesn't know about this and I keep my toys hidden on top if a kitchen cabinet... If he knows about them he hasn't commented

DarthTease
12-26-2012, 11:28 AM
Tisk tisk, girl. You shouldn't keep secrets from your husband.

Let's see if we can improve your relationship...

Starting now, you may not orgasm, even as part of a dare, unless you have made your husband cum within the past 24 hours. You also must, at least once a day, do something for him or at his request that you normally wouldn't do or wouldn't want to do. That could be simple and mundane, sexual, whatever it is he's asking for or likes that you don't. If you fail to do so, you may not cum for 3 days and may not touch yourself except as part of a dare here during that time.

Petter Ivan
12-26-2012, 12:39 PM
I completed this dare and as I couldn't carry it out literally I adapted it...
I cuffed my ankles together and attached clamps to my pussy lips... I then hung weight off there... I used some clothes pegs on my nipples too and put a but plug in...
Hanging the vibrator at the right height took some trial and error but did work...
I then bridged and thankfully came quite quickly... The vibe was very good but kinda tortuous too shaking the pussy clamps...
Thanks for this dare

Cool! Thank you for the report and I hope you enjoyed it:)

Sophlang
12-27-2012, 06:59 PM
I'm starting to like you. ;)

How do they look? Are they going to make you the sluttiest housewife in the neighborhood when you go out jogging? Because that's the goal. We want every other wife who's out & about silently judging you because she's jealous of the attention you're getting. :)
Thank you :)

They're pretty tight. I have camel toe and sometimes if I leave them on for too long they give me pins and needles...

Sophlang
12-27-2012, 07:01 PM
My apologies, Sophlang, I only saw that you completed my dare today. Since all the clips came off, i think a fairly severe punishment is order. So lets have some fun with dice. You will need www.roll-dice-online.com, your crop, a hair brush/paddle, rubber band, and a wooden spoon. You shall dress in a pair of panties and your highest stiletto heels. before you begin rolling dice, you are to use a vibrator to masturbate to orgasm twice through your panties, so that they are soaking wet.

Now then, since you failed on all four, i think you should do this four times

roll a 1d4 (that's one four sided die) to determine where you spank
1. breasts
2. ass
3. pussy
4. thighs

roll a 1d6 to determine what you will use
1. bare hand
2. riding crop
3. hair brush
4. wooden spoon
5. rubber band (to be snapped on the area)
6. your choice

finally, roll 2d10 and 1d6. add the two numbers from the d10's and multiply them by the number from the d6. This is the number of spanks you will apply (so d10 rolls of 4,7 and a d6 roll of 3: (4+7)x3=33)

You are to gag yourself with your soaked panties for the duration of your spankings, and they are to be done standing in your heels. When you finish, you are to masturbate to orgasm using one of your heels as a dildo. Enjoy!
I'm happy to complete this punishment but do not own these dice...
I also have a problem with fucking myself with a heel as I'm worried that I could cut myself inside as they have flat edges and aren't the most sanitary things

Sophlang
12-27-2012, 07:08 PM
A little self bondage

Items needed
2-Chain Slip Dog Collars
5-locks each with different keys
1-roll of duck tape
3-binder clips

Dare
Nude, of course
Sit on the floor
Lock the ends of 1 chain to each ankle
Lock 1 end of the other chain to 1 wrist
Blind fold yourself using the duck tape
Throw the keys around the room
Put the binder clips on your nipples and clit
Lay on your stomach with your hands behind your back
Lock the free hand to the open end of the 2nd chain
Lock the chains together

Good luck finding the keys before hubby gets home
I didn't have most of the item for this date but easily adapted it.
I tied my ankles together with a length in between, maybe about 20 cm. I then applied nipple clamps and put a clothespin on my clit... It was a buzz knowing that it would be a whil before they came off. I blindfolded myself with a sleeping mask. I then got some cuffs and cuffed one end to my ankle rope and he other to a loose rope... I threw the key across the room.
Then I used the loose rope to tie my hands behind my back with about a 15cm strip of rope in between. This put me a fairly loose hogtie but it was extremely difficult to move across the room having to shuffle awkwardly or trypull myself with my face....
I found the key after 40 minutes but Jesus Christ did my clamps get tugged on in the meanwhile...
A fun dare, thanks

doubledownrob
12-27-2012, 07:14 PM
www.roll-dice-online.com That has all the dice you'll ever need. As for the heel, i accept your argument. therefore, i will leave it to you to find a household object to pleasure yourself with. Your choice, so long as it is not a conventional sex toy.

archie21
01-09-2013, 11:32 PM
Hi Soph, do you prefer your tasks to be mainly in the house or are you prepared to play away from home too ? I did note you went shopping in the rope harness with it under clothes but don't seem to have done the shopping in slutty clothes dare, unless I missed the report.
I have something in mind for you as you like predicament dares... Soon... ;)

archie21
01-10-2013, 01:18 AM
You will need a timer the alarm on your mobile would do. If I don't tell you to wear something you cannot wear anything until I specify that item.

Prep time shouldn't take long on the day you decide to do this task. Task time I expect to be no longer than two hours maximum.

Go out to your garage or an annex or where ever you wouldn't ever consider playing in normally but it must be somewhere you can clamp the hitachi in place no higher than 2 inches below your pussy and leave there your favourite high heels plus, handcuffs, 5 clamps or pegs, rope or string, your hitachi and if you are really feeling brave some sort of blindfold.

Get your running shoes and tip dry rice or a similar substitute inside them and then start.

Shower and edge, 5 minutes.

Follow this by lying wet on the top of a towel on the floor of a room it wouldn't be usual to be naked in. Play with your clit imagining being caught naked by a neighbour (male or female) don't cum. 10 minutes.

Next insert a butt plug and a small vibe, switched on low and then tie yourself into a crotch rope and put on your tight shorts and prepare to go for a run. Add pegs or clamps to your nipples and tape them in place so they wont fall off.
Put on a loose fitting top so your tits can swing, no bra. If its raining then your choice of top may include something waterproof but most of the female joggers around me still seem to prefer to run in normal tops, however it remains one item only over your tits.

Put on your running shoes and go for your run. Count every person and car you pass so you have a total for each, such as five female, six male, seven cars.

Run for as long as you like but must be more than fifteen minutes and must include at least one busy street.

Once home go to your chosen play room, remove the running shoes and put the heels straight on but if the aren't slip on don't do them up.

Switch on the hitachi and straddle it so it touches your pussy.... Now cum once.

Remove your shorts and apply two clamps to each pussy lip and the final one to your clit under the rope.

Lower your pussy to the hitachi and cum again.

Next remove the top and take the tape off the pegs and tie the string from one clamp to the other looping round/through (or which ever is best so that you have the clamps pulled) the item the hitachi is tied too.

Take the number lowest figure from your counts away from the highest figure, this the number of minutes you have to set your timer for.... So lets assume you saw 50 cars and passed 20 females and 22 males you have 30 minutes.

The remaining number is the number of times (divide it by two if its over twelve and by three if its over twenty) you have to alternatively edge and cum. So if the figure is 6 then edge three times, cum three times...

Set your timer up with two minutes longer to allow you to cuff your wrists behind your back and if you have chosen put on the blindfold and lower your pussy to the hitachi.

I don't anticipate you having low figures but if you do add twenty to the highest one and take five away from the lowest one assuming it is more than ten.

If you fail to make the number of combined edge and cum in the allotted time or pull the clamps off your nipples ask for a punishment....

If you have no wish to go running like this then you must go to sainsburys and buy two bottles of baby oil and one item from the drinks aisle furthest from the door. Count the number of male and females that you see in the store including staff and the number of cars in the car park. When you get home tip the baby oil all over you including your hair and the crotch rope... The drink is your reward for completion.

garder80
01-10-2013, 06:35 AM
wedgie task:

need:
two pairs of solid panties that can handle a stretch
buttplug
rope / handcuffs
timer
vibrator
blindfold
pegs
panties soaked in pussy juice

Edge yourself.
Now spank each ass cheek hard 30 times each so they are bright red.
Edge yourself
cover vibrator with toothpaste
cover nipples with icy hot
insert vibrator and put it on medium. (or just enough power to make you orgasm if you don't fight it off)
insert buttplug
and put on 2 panties to keep the vibe in place
set the timer for 30 minutes
Sit in front of a window with the lights on.
Give yourself a "chair wedgie" where the sides of the panties goes OVER the back of the chair
put on the blindfold
gag your self with panties soaked in pussy juice
enjoy the teasing in the wedgie
don't release yourself before the timer rings.
You are NOT allowed to cum while doing this dare

extreme edition1 : add a buttplug (or similar) to above
extreme edition2: wear a bra and stuff it with 4 ice cubes per cup
extreme edition3: stuff your panties first with some fruit
extreme edition4: add pegs to your nipples for 10 minutes of the bondage time and shake them off
Super edition: complete this tease without orgasm before the wedgie task: http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=9346

Feel free to PM for adjustments

Sophlang
01-10-2013, 01:23 PM
I've been 'on holiday' from get dare for a while and so haven't done any dares... Ill be restarting from now... I'm going to be taking dares but any before the three above me I'm not going to do as it's very confusing working out what remains... If you posted something and really want me to do it just repost

Sophlang
01-11-2013, 07:18 PM
I finally completed my punishment... I wore a pair of purple French knickers and 6 inch black stilettos
I used the hitachi to cum twice in about 5 minutes :) a lot of fun btw thank you :)
I took off the panties and put them in my mouth, tasting the musky scent of my juices and then started rolling.

I decided to complete all my rolls at once and then carry them out. I got:
Breasts, spoon, 60
Ass, spoon, 4
Ass, hair brush, 3
Pussy, hand, 24
Obviously I got lucky with the 2nd and 3rd rolls but I knew that the first would be a bitch, especially as I have sensitive nipples
I started out in batches of 10 and then a little pause. By 30 my boobs were totally red and had a few, not welts, but spoon shaped marks.... I was trying to vary the area I hit but the underside of my boob was much more sensitive than the top and the sides meant I sometimes missed and scraped my nipple...
I got to about 50 with completely tender tits... The last 10 were seriously hard... It also didn't help that my legs were starting to ache a little... I didn't want to cry though as the panties would make it hard to breathe. To be a good girl I made sure the last 10 were all on my nipples. I hope you're proud :)
The ass ones assed pretty quick... After so much tit abuse they were almost a relief...
The pussy ones however were much harder.
By this point my tits had stopped stinging and had begun to ache... Also the stilettos were really starting to hurt my calves. I started smacking my pussy and embarrassingly realised I was quite wet from this all... I did them in batches on ten again with a little dip of the finger in each 5 as a reward..

I finally finished with a pretty sore pussy but still fucked myself to an orgasm with the hairbrush

Thank you for this punishment

Sophlang
01-11-2013, 07:21 PM
Hi Soph, do you prefer your tasks to be mainly in the house or are you prepared to play away from home too ? I did note you went shopping in the rope harness with it under clothes but don't seem to have done the shopping in slutty clothes dare, unless I missed the report.
I have something in mind for you as you like predicament dares... Soon... ;)
I don't mind their location
I don't recall a slutty clothes shopping date? Maybe repost it?
Oooh, if it's a predicament please do post it

archie21
01-13-2013, 02:23 AM
The slutty clothes shopping dare was someone else's I will have a look and see if I can find it again.... And now I know you don't mind where you play I shall create you a game.... ;)

Sophlang
01-13-2013, 03:28 AM
I don't think I can complete this dare... I tired it but don't have any panties that will stretch that much and don't want to rip any. Plus I don't do stuff with icy hot, sorry

archie21
01-13-2013, 05:55 AM
Hi Soph, Your initial predicament is whether having read through the dare you will accept it. The game has a time limit of five hours and for this game you are to wear eight items of clothing. Six you will be playing with and two for cover. The coat may cover as little or high as you like over your boobs but when you sit down it must give a view up your thighs but not quite enough to show your freshly shaven pussy.

The aim is to remove and hide your clothing as you go and then return to collect it. The six items of clothing are numbered below and I would suggest items you are happy to not see again. You will also need a bag for later.

You will begin the game at home by rolling two dice and record the numbers on your body. The first six rolls are the number of stops you have to travel between each item of clothing and the item number of the clothing to be removed. The second three rolls are the stops at which you have to edge. If you roll a number already taken, keep going until you get a number not previously rolled.

Item 1. Bra
Item 2. Panties
Item 3. Blouse
Item 4. Jeans
Item 5. Tights or hold ups
Item 6. Scarf or jumper
If you wish you may wear a bikini instead of a bra and panties.

Once you have rolled the dice and written them somewhere on your body, add all the numbers together and divide by two to get the number of spanks you have to distribute between your clit, nipples and ass. You may not cum.

You will take the tube and join the circle line. The game begins at this station, if you like this is go and you count the number of stops to your first strip station. To decide whether you go clockwise or anti toss a coin, heads clockwise tails anticlockwise.

At your first station remove the appropriate number item. You may not remove any item except that item unless it is to strip to get that item off. So if you roll one, the first item is your bra, you have to strip all other upper body items to take it off. Once it is off and hidden (either in the station or close by) you may then get dressed again and move on.

At the stations where you have to edge you have to complete all edges before you may move on.

You return to the circle line and must board the very next circle train.

You keep going until you are naked but for the coat and shoes and must now travel to Westminster tube station.
Here you will get off the tube and walk through London to Victoria station where you will re join the circle line. To do this you will walk along George Street, on to Birdcage Walk and then through the park towards Buck House. Past Buck House and down to Victoria Station.
During this walk you must find somewhere three separate locations to cum at least once. At 1. In a pub or bar after purchasing an alcoholic drink. If its cold you may be pleased to get in somewhere.
2. In the park
3. In public toilets.
You cannot get back on the tube until these are completed.

And now your final predicament choice.
1. If you are going to run out of time you must work out which items you need to get home safely in.
Or
2. Abandon your clothing and visit six completely different stations on your way home, strip naked and cum at each station or close by and return home in only coat and shoes.

If you choose option 1. Clothing must be collected in the order 1 to 6 irrespective of the order they were stripped out of. If you want your bra then that is the first thing to collect even if it was the second item removed. For every item that is gone you must cum at that place and undo one button on your coat.

You need the bag because you may not dress in any item until you have retrieved all that or all those you have chosen to go for. If you find less than half the items, once home you are to strip naked and add all the numbers together for any missing clothing, go outdoors and cum that number of times. So if you only get blouse and jeans the missing items add up to 14.

You may not clean up any cum that goes down your legs so if comment is made add two extra to your home total.

You may not re-fasten the coat at any point unless it means that you are in danger of attracting totally the wrong kind of attention. Three extra to your home total unless you strip coat and shoes and walk naked for two hundred paces in a street that is not your own.

archie21
01-13-2013, 06:00 AM
Ps have fun if you do it, will be waiting to see if you are as daring as you say.... ;) x

Sophlang
01-13-2013, 05:27 PM
Jesus Christ... This will take some planning and I must admit I'm pretty scared....
There are something's I'm not willing to do though from the off..
I won't cum or ideally go into public toilets... Those little locked boxes are always filthy and seedy... They're also not safe. Sorry
I also won't walk totally naked down a road for 200 metres
I also would only do this dare without a time limit...
Lastly I can't do the button thing at the end, unfastening the buttons if the items are gone...
Also do I have to hide the clothes in the station or just nearby? And do I have to strip out of them in the station or just nearby?

archie21
01-14-2013, 05:30 AM
At work reading your reply and will reply properly later.... if I sort it to your liking, you will do it ?

Gibas
01-15-2013, 01:56 PM
Dare you to stay one week without being fucked or orgasming with your pussy, you can still be fucked in the ass, and cum if you can. If you fail this task, you should use a buttplug once while fucking with your husband without him knowing.

archie21
01-16-2013, 12:10 PM
Hi Soph, regarding stripping out of the clothes, the choice of where is yours because you need to be safe when you do it.
Remove the public toilets parts then and the walk down the road.