PDA

View Full Version : 22/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (do not have webcam)

newslave34
12-18-2012, 02:51 PM
22/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (do not have webcam)

About Me.

My name is Chelsea and I'm a new slave. I'm looking for someone who is able to control me but don't mind that I don't have a webcam. I'm working so I'm not able to do anything that would require me to stay inside for too long unless it's on a weekend. I'm 22 years old, 5'3, blonde hair green eyes, and I weigh about 110 Pounds. I'm a small girl but I'm stubborn, so I need a stern master. I will do anything you ask as my master, with the exception of things going against me limits that will be listed below.

About You.

I hope that since I've posted that I do not own a webcam, that whomever wishes to be my Master will respect that all I can do is pictures. This is something that I will not do until I feel comfortable doing so - some trust will need to be established. I will also not be able to post my face in pictures. I hope that my new master is just as excited as I am.

Likes:some pain, some pet play, corner time, restricted speech, orgasm denial
Dislikes (good for punishments): nipple torture, forced orgasm, butt plug
Limits: public, family, scat, piss, permanent.
Toys/Equipment: two vibrators, one wand - one bullet, small butt plug, flogger, household items.

mikey12212
12-18-2012, 05:21 PM
message me?? im very interested!:)

havefunboy
12-18-2012, 06:02 PM
would love to know and discover more from you and then hope to see you serving !

hope you pm Me

tiger999
12-18-2012, 06:27 PM
Hit me. Im cool lol

xian
12-18-2012, 07:15 PM
22/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (do not have webcam)

About Me.

My name is Chelsea and I'm a new slave. I'm looking for someone who is able to control me but don't mind that I don't have a webcam. I'm working so I'm not able to do anything that would require me to stay inside for too long unless it's on a weekend. I'm 22 years old, 5'3, blonde hair green eyes, and I weigh about 110 Pounds. I'm a small girl but I'm stubborn, so I need a stern master. I will do anything you ask as my master, with the exception of things going against me limits that will be listed below.

About You.

I hope that since I've posted that I do not own a webcam, that whomever wishes to be my Master will respect that all I can do is pictures. This is something that I will not do until I feel comfortable doing so - some trust will need to be established. I will also not be able to post my face in pictures. I hope that my new master is just as excited as I am.

Toys/Equipment: two vibrators, one wand - one bullet, small butt plug, flogger, household items.

i would love to be your master. Please PM me.

Lurchst3r
12-19-2012, 12:01 PM
Very interested, pm me

ckk9
12-19-2012, 04:51 PM
Hello I would love to be ur master

dra6on451
12-19-2012, 05:34 PM
Your likes and dislikes are pretty much in line with me. pm me and lets talk.

Discrete
12-22-2012, 11:27 AM

About Me.

About You.

i am extremely interested if you have any oppertunity pm me or kik me at j3ss3999 please.