PDA

View Full Version : 18/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

A Young Master
12-17-2012, 05:56 PM
18/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

May I first welcome you and thank you for taking your time to read this post. My name is Master Walker and I am only 18, turning 19 next week. I am young yes, but don't let that fool you. I started as a slave but ended up turning my previous master into my slave. I have an unnatural urge to control boys of any age. I do have a webcam but you must earn this. I am a strict master but will be polite as long as you obey. The minute you disobey me you will see my harsh and cruel side and trust me, you won't like that.

Now for what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a fresh crop of slaves. I am looking for around 6 long term slaves, maybe more if I find the right men. I take any age and any body type. You must have a webcam and be able to take pictures of offline tasks. I will also request you to participate in group cam that only I will see. You must be submissive and give your life to me and I will mind you. More will be explained if you get accepted.

If I agree to watch you on cam it does not automatically make you my slave, you will have to pass some tests.

Private me if you are interested and say why I should take you on as a slave. Many thanks, Master walker

superredneck
01-01-2013, 12:47 AM
I am interested. I have no limits