PDA

View Full Version : Slavery to father (Fiction)

pdj1877
06-20-2008, 11:02 PM
Richard and his father, Nick, were playing a boring video-game whe Rich decided to spice up the game a little. The loser of the next race had to be the winner's slave for the entire day.

The next race was close, but Nick won in the end. Rich thought that his father would be an easy master to get through, but he was wrong. It started off easy. He had to adress his father as Master or Majesty. He made Rich give him a foot massage. After 10 minutes or so of the massage Nick made his son kiss his feet. Then things went from bad to worse. He made his son wear nothing but his underwear for the rest of his slavery. He made him lick his feet and suck his toes. Nick invited his friend Brett over. When Brett got there Rich opened the door. Brett looked curiosly at him wearing only his underwear. After they told him what had happened Brett also wanted a foot massage. Nick told Rich to do so. Rich took of his sock and shoes and began to massage his sweaty feet. Brett said it felt nice because he was walking all day long. Then Nick requested that he go outside and get the mail. Rich refused and Nick became furious. He stood up, took off his belt, and threatened to beat him if he didn't do as he was told. Rich begged for forgiveness. Nick said you embarressed me in front of my friend and now you must show your respect toward me. Nick pulled down his pants and ordered Rich to kiss his ass or be beatened. For fear of being beaten he lunged over and kissed his ass.

What will happen next in this story?

-To be continued

vivala_dare
06-21-2008, 01:01 PM
sounds a bit over 18 to tell the truth bit to much for a regular tord story

Bebe_Gurl
06-21-2008, 11:03 PM
Whoa, whoa, whoa. So the son was kissing the father's ass, and the father threatened to beat him if he didn't? That is insest and parental abuse. In my opinion, this would be a whole lot better story if Nick wasn't Rich's father. I respect you for trying to come up with a new and unique idea, but I'm a bit grossed out. But this is just my opinion...

Hampers
06-22-2008, 11:56 PM
Incest falls under the 18+ section.
Moved.

Pingu
06-24-2008, 01:07 PM
Whoa, whoa, whoa. So the son was kissing the father's ass, and the father threatened to beat him if he didn't? That is insest and parental abuse. In my opinion, this would be a whole lot better story if Nick wasn't Rich's father. I respect you for trying to come up with a new and unique idea, but I'm a bit grossed out. But this is just my opinion...

Agreed. 16 characters.