PDA

View Full Version : 18/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in US (webcam not required)

viktor1888
12-15-2012, 06:45 PM
18/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in US (webcam not required)

NOT LOOKING FOR PICS OF ANY SORT! Not looking for a simple sex slave.
Another master ad. Original right? This one might just surprise.
Though must be willing to service that way if asked. (Talking dirty and such)
I am 5'8" (Not super tall). I am 160 lbs.

What I am looking for:
I am looking for someone who wishes to be in complete submission. Not necessarily looking offline relationship, but if you are, all the better :) but if not don't be discouraged as that is not all I seek. I seek a loyal slave who will submit to me. Here are my likes, dislikes and limits.

MUST HAVE:
The ability to make communication once a day. Must be willing to be submissive. Must have the ability to do offline tasks. (I.E. some sort of punishment, task, or reward. ) and must align with at least half my likes.

Please if interested:
Simply send basic description, height, weight, hair color, eye color, hair length. Please include likes and dislikes, and please include your medium's of contact.

Likes: Verbally humiliating, semi-public, oral (Either direction, love giving it), forced orgasms, orgasm denial, complete control, non-sexual services, dirty talk, leashes, collars, tying up. More to list.

Dislikes. Not much really either I like it or it's my limit XD

Limit. Illegal, family, permanent, scat, pee, diapers, messy, more than a light bleeding.

viktor1888
12-22-2012, 10:42 PM
Feel free to e-mail at [email protected]. I do have a skype if you are wondering.