PDA

View Full Version : Slave_Finder Forums.

PJ581
02-26-2007, 02:59 PM
This is a site dedicated to slave finding. It is also for slaves to go look for some masters. i am a admin there so if any improvement is needed please tell me thanks

Zeva
02-26-2007, 11:02 PM
anyone even using this?

xdressslave
02-26-2007, 11:10 PM
The theory behind this site is good, however.

1) You are spamming your website address on these forums. Have you asked permission from this forums admin to post this link?

2) The original slavefinder forums were craptaculor. One post every month. How is this going to be any better? Already I've noticed activity on the site going downhill, and it's only been up one week.

3) Do you think requiring people to make an account to be able to view the site will make it more active? I think the opposite.

4) Are you aware that it is against ************.com's policy to host adult orientated content. A similar forum to this one, which was mainly focused on truth or dare was closed by ************ because of this. Perhaps you should start looking for another host? I might be able to recommend a good one.

Seeings you've made this topic, let's see if you come back to read any posts here, or see if your post doesn't get removed by an admin. In the meantime, I can only offer you this advice: Don't be like the other admin, and be inactive on your own forums. Also, don't spam your address on other tord websites, that will just piss people off.

depp
02-26-2007, 11:39 PM
I like your site it is very cool. Do you like my site. I like it too. Have you read the forum rules? do you know what spam is? ok, bye

depp
02-26-2007, 11:44 PM
Could you possibly be a shittier poster?

4) Don’t use this site to advertise any service or site you may have. We most likely don't care.

Not only did you self link, you posted the shittiest thread I have ever seen.