PDA

View Full Version : :( I know, another bet thread

anonimousbob
02-26-2007, 12:17 PM
I normally don't like these style threads, but I lost a bet and since it's either this or something "much worse" as it was put, I have to start a thread here

I was permitted 5 limits for the dares, otherwise I have to do anything posted here until people stop posting or she thinks it's enough (must be at least 1 week)

I am 17/M

Limits

Nothing too painful (a little pain is acceptable but nothing too bad eg nothing in my cock)

Nothing too public (secluded isn't too bad)

No shaving

Nothing disgusting like eating shit (cum is the worst allowed according to my friend)

I can't think of a last one so: no pictures (i don't have the means to get pictures)

monkiy
02-26-2007, 06:06 PM
my dice dare is a good start.

depp=noob=lol
02-27-2007, 07:52 AM
Give yourself a wedgie and dont touch it for 2 days, so dont adjust it, or put it down when using toilet etc etc...

Musty 21
02-27-2007, 06:16 PM
well since i'm going to start targeting these kind of dares...

TIME TO BRING OUT MY POWERS!!

Well since we can't stick anything up ur cock, why not your butt? Stick a pencil up ur butt and leave it there all day. only take it out if u need to do a number 2 but then put it back in. Also put a close pin on your cock and leave toothpaste on ur balls all day. Have fun!!! Mwhahaha

Manbearpig
03-03-2007, 10:26 PM
The half women-half man. Wear a more femine t-shirt, tight jeans upper layer. However bottom layer is more tricky. Thong, bra, stockings (if u can, if not really girly socks, like pink knee-highs). If ur really risky try to reveal some of these items (on "accident")

Glutgod
03-03-2007, 10:43 PM
Ok well try one of my older dares get salt grab a hand full get 3 or 2 cubes of ice then grip the salt with the ice and hold it there for 2 mins then let your hand go under the flow of cold water for 1 minute.

anonimousbob
03-06-2007, 11:13 AM
sorry, haven't been able to get here, I did a wedgie for half a day but then my friend said I could take it off (after she climbed up a small ledge, grabbed my pants and pushed me off, it was about 2 feet up so not too bad)

had a pencil up there, not too hard but almost lost it at one point when she pushed it in :o

toothpaste wasn't too bad, stung a bit but after a while I got used to it, the first couple of hourd was worst

She made me wear female underwear when I was going swimming in the evening, open chamging room too. I was lucky and managed to change without them noticing, although I was told to keep the panties on under my swimming trunks. To make it worse she pulled down the trunks when was in the pool, don't think my other friends saw though

anonimousbob
03-13-2007, 10:52 AM
To save making another thread

My parents are away for the weekend and I want to do some dares. My sister is around but is working saturday evening and will probably be out or sleeping on sunday

I will do the dares whenever I get a chance and will do my best to do them, especially any really good ones.

Afew limits, basically the same ones as at the top of the thread:

Nothing too painful (a little pain is acceptable but nothing too bad eg nothing in my cock, ass is OK)

Nothing too public (secluded is fine ifI can find somewhere, there are woods nearby)

No shaving

Nothing disgusting like eating shit, I'll do disgusting stuff bu nothing that could make me sick

Please dare me, my parents leave mid-day on friday so basically I am free from after school friday to sunday evening

I look forward to suggestions

anonimousbob
03-15-2007, 10:03 AM
I have decided to change the limits

1) limited pain
2) can't make me sick (something like drinking week old piss)
3) would prefer not to shave but if I have to I'll consider it need to find a decent razer)

please bear in mind that anything public must be legal, I am fairly msure public nudity is illegal so it's best not to do such dares

I'll do my best to complete anything else

I have 48 hours to do any dares that are posted starting 4pm tomorrow GMT as well as the next 4 hours after this post before my parents get home

be aware that I have a sister (so if you want me to do stuff daring while she is in the house or wear her clothes I can) etc

Please dare me, and I will post the results

Powerstrip
03-15-2007, 10:32 AM
Go into your local woods, strip down and then go running around

or when naked try and find something to put in your underwear (dry leaves or branches or holly leaves)

Out of interest where abouts are you in the UK. I'm close to Birmingham (about 2 miles from)

anonimousbob
03-15-2007, 10:51 AM
I live down in Kent

I'll try and go out tonight although I have a few things to do. If not I'll do it at the weekend. The local woods are either fairly thick but overlooked by loads of houses , a very thin area of woods (only about 25 metres by about 20 metres surrounded by houses on one side (back gardens) and a fairly major road. and a much thicker isolated section of woods

Which one do you want me to use? I know for a fact my friend goes running in the smaller woods most evenings in case that affects your decision

edit: well, just about got dark and I'm going to the fairly thick secluded woods (still fairly visible and there are a lot of people who go through there), I'll post what happens

Powerstrip
03-15-2007, 11:27 AM
Another variation is the same thing, but strip down and put on some of your sisters clothes.

anonimousbob
03-15-2007, 11:39 AM
I walked up to the very unsecluded woods (less secluded than I thought, I could easily been seen from everywhere, gardens and the nearby roads) I was really nervous and stripped off my jeans and pants (left m T-shirt on because it's cold)

I decided instead of running to jack off, which was interrupted by some 13 year old looking kids messing around (I was so embarrassed and nervous they would see) so I sat quietly for about 5 mins (a bit less) until they left.

To feel I accomplished something I took off my pants and walked back to my house with a hardon and only jeans (god my penis hurt rubbing against the jeans) I had my fly open and adjusted my jeans as I walked until just before I was home my penis fell out. I hope nobody saw me.

I'll try the sisters clothes in a minute if I dare, I'll wear her underware up there and strip to that. I'll go to the very secluded woods with better area to hide (but more smoking chavs and kids playing)

please give me more dares, this is fun (about an hour or 2 left now)

Whitestar1983
03-15-2007, 12:17 PM
Lie down either in a bath, shower or outside and piss on your self, if you dare try and get it in your mouth.

Or

Piss in you sisters underware.

Or

Cum in your sisters underware and leave it where she may find it

anonimousbob
03-15-2007, 12:29 PM
I have a 2 litre bottle of coke downstairs, I'll drink that and if I need to piss before my parents get back I'll go in the bath, maybe wearing panties. How long before I can wash it off?

:( no time to go to the woods before they get back now, although I can do it tomorrow

Whitestar1983
03-15-2007, 12:40 PM
wash it off just before your parents get back

anonimousbob
03-15-2007, 12:44 PM
thanks, new problem, I'm starting to need a piss but I need a crap really badly and don't know if I can hold in the piss when I crap, I guess if I bottle it or something...

well I managed it, it was complicated and invloved a semi-erection so I couldn't pee as easily so now I wait until I need to piss a bit more, got 10 minutes until my parents cincert thing ends which gives me aboiut 20 mins overall

edit: done it now, pushed it out as hard as I could and it just reached my chin but not quite my mouth. Washed it off with a cold shower and now I'm sitting naked until I'm dry

anymore for me to do. I want some that will have a rush of nervousness with my parents home soon, also I need more for the weekend. Post as many as you can over the next few days, hopefuly most tomorrow so I can read through them when I get home in the evening

Powerstrip
03-15-2007, 01:26 PM
Nothing to be done quickly, but one you can do at the weekend.

First you have to wear some of your sisters underwear and go into town.(Bra and/or tights if you are really daring)

You could try and chat up some girls and then "accidentally" let them see some of your "attire" (though if you live in a chavy place I think it isn't advisable)

Put pegs on your cock and nipples and see how long you can last before having to take them off.

That's all for now, more later :)

anonimousbob
03-15-2007, 03:02 PM
if I can pluck up the courgae I'll go for panties and maybe a bra at school tomorrow

Powerstrip
03-15-2007, 03:46 PM
Good Luck :D

More daring than I could ever be :)

anonimousbob
03-15-2007, 03:48 PM
at least I don't have PE anymore, no changing in a big room lol

any more dares (perhaps ones to do at school)

Powerstrip
03-15-2007, 03:54 PM
Damn you are daring :P

Erm....One I have thoght about doing at school is to strip totally naked in the toilets and wank leaving your package unflushed.

If you have a library that has hidden parts from the librarian, maybe take it out and have a play.

Last one for today. I've just spent about 5 mins trying to think of something as a last one. It's kind of lame, but here goes:

Go to the nurses office during break/lunch and say that you were playing football or you fell over or something to that effect and say that your crotch is absolutely caning and could they have a look....lame I think.

PS: Did you ever have a medical at your secondary school, when you joined?

anonimousbob
03-16-2007, 12:15 AM
no we don't have medicals, we have a medical room but the wonders of the reception secretaries will just say "go and lie down and say how you feel in 20 minutes". I think I might chicken out of the panties, not sure yet, I might take them just in case, and I might try wanking in my free periods. I'm not that brave or daring, I get really nervous when and if I do this sort of thing

anonimousbob
03-16-2007, 10:14 AM
I have to admit to chickening out today. I wore the panties for the 20 minute walk to school and for 30 mins when I was at school but then I changed them for normal underwear and hid the panties in a bag in my locker. When I was changing in the toilet I did start to jack off but lost my nerve, partially because I had been in the toilet for quite a while and my friends would have been a bit suspicious about what took me so long

I'll do a punishment for it if you like

Since I got home I have been a girl, panite an bra on, just found out my sister willbe late home so it will be skirt and strap top too. I have also been going tobthe toilet like a girl and had my penis between my legs so I look feminine down there

Also, any more dares for the rest of the weekend?

anonimousbob
03-17-2007, 03:43 AM
I know it's 3 posts in a row, but it's an update

I have been dared to wear my sisters panties until 8:00 tonight, I must put a sample of everything I eat and drink down there and when I go to the toilet I must leave the panties on and go like a girl. I can only take them off to crap. At the end of the time I must eat the contents without using my hands

I am really enjoying the dares, can you please give me more

dirty_boy
03-17-2007, 08:14 AM
get a pair of your sisters underwear, put them on and then masturbate while wearing them. When you feel you are about to cum take the panties off and finish in them. Then leave the panties on top of your sisters pillow !

Powerstrip
03-17-2007, 01:00 PM
Dirty_boy, you really are living up to your name ;)

Anonimousbob are you OK with you sister seeing you do dares/her being involved in dares?

anonimousbob
03-17-2007, 01:53 PM
no, I don't want her involved

eating what was in my panties was horrible, I had cereal for breakfast and a sandwich for lunch, didn't drink much in order to stop me needing to pee, I held it in all day so I was actually quite lucky with it lol

anonimousbob
03-31-2007, 12:36 PM
my parents are out again, so can I please have some more dares

1) No shaving
2) nothing extremely painful

anonimousbob
04-21-2007, 12:12 PM
I'm home alone tonight, same limits as above.

I have a few hours so please any dares, if I run out of time I'll do any dares you post ASAP