PDA

View Full Version : 18/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in US

lizaem8
12-10-2012, 08:09 PM
18/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in US

Hello, I am an 18 year old female slave looking for a master, preferably in the U.S. so there won't be too much of a time difference. I will probably not offer anything to do with a webcam (unless great trust is built) but am willing to eventually give pictures that don't include my face.

Currently I have no toys, but things may be bought in the future. :(

Likes- Anal training, humiliation, orgasm control, semi-public, and I think I'm starting to get interested in pee.
Dislikes- Pain, wedgies, toothpaste, and anything too messy
Limits- Extreme pain, family/friends, anything illegal, and scat

Anything not included above are things that either haven't been explored yet or stuff I may have forgotten. I'm always willing to experiment with new things to determine if they're liked or not.

I would like a master who does more than just tell me how to masturbate. That gets really boring really fast, so if you only plan on telling me to fuck myself until I cum then I'm not the slave for you. I'd love a master who can give me some interesting tasks to do during the day and when we aren't in contact. I love to be kept busy and I love to have lots of rules!

And I suppose I should write a bit about myself so you can get a better idea of who I am. You can call me Liza, and I'm 18. I live on the east coast of the U.S. and plan on starting school in the spring to pursue a psychology degree. I currently am not working so my days have been pretty empty lately. For now, I'm still living with my family, so completing some tasks in the evening might not be possible unless they are extremely discreet.

If you would like to consider making me your slave, please contact me via Yahoo Messenger or through a message! Please feel free to ask anything that wasn't mentioned here, I look forward to any replies!

Blackhaze122997
12-10-2012, 08:21 PM
Hello I would love to be your master please pm me if you accept

MasterT87
12-11-2012, 09:57 PM
I sent you a pm hope to hear from you soon.

Your Master Forever
12-12-2012, 10:44 AM
I sent you a message :) I used to be on the east coast ;)