PDA

View Full Version : 25/female/slave seeks 21-24/any sex/master in US (serious replies only)

artificialsweetener
12-10-2012, 07:38 PM
25/female/slave seeks any sex/master in US (CLOSED)
Thank you for the many messages and applications, but I am no longer searching for a master. Best of luck finding your slaves xx
Ashley
Hello,
I'm looking for a master. I have no past experience with any kind of sub/dom or master/slave type relationship, so I'd appreciate if said-person goes easy on me until I get the hang of this. I'm very "vanilla" and would like to broaden my horizons. My likes/ dislikes/ things I've never done can be found in my signature, but I'd like to add that I will not show my face/ go on webcam for anyone while nude for security reasons.
If you think you're interested and are seeking further information, please private message me.
Thanks, Ashley xx
Has yet to: Anal, Blindfolds, Bondage/ Restraints, Gags, Caning, Choking, DP, Electricity, Enema, Clamps

mikey555
12-11-2012, 01:19 AM
hello i have read your ad and i am interested i am male..21 dominant. I am a bit of a strict master but also kind and fair

Your Master Forever
12-12-2012, 10:06 AM
I sent you a message ;) let me know what you think gorgeous.

Ranzid
12-12-2012, 02:11 PM
Very nice friendly lady , any master would be lucky to have her.

good luck artificialsweetener !