PDA

View Full Version : 18/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

KokonoeRin
12-10-2012, 06:16 PM
18/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

About Me:
Hello everyone, my name is Koko and I'm an 18 year old slave here on getdare.com. I enjoy many hobbies outside of being a slave, such as; video games, sports, hanging out with friends, listening to music, playing bass guitar, and much more that are harder to articulate. I speak English primarily, but I'm nearly fluent in Japanese, and know some Spanish. I would prefer my master/mistress to be fluent in English though, as language barriers can lessen the experience for both parties. I'm a college student getting a degree in computer sciences with a minor in psychology. I am not just a slave, but a person too. I have a social life and commitments that any adult would have. This does not mean that I can't find time to play with a master though. I have a webcam and enjoy cam sessions, which work better if they are planed as opposed to spontaneous. I'm a sociable guy and enjoy talking. I believe not everything is about sex, but it is generally the epicenter of a slave/master relationship. One thing you should know about me, is that I am very loyal and committed. I know you probably hear that a lot, but I really mean it. If I say I will be online at 5:00pm, then I will be online at 5:00pm without fail. I will always work my hardest to please you and complete a task on time, and in a way that would make you happiest. I'll try to send you pictures, or do things for you that you would like, without you having to ask. That's hard to do until we have a solid relationship though. All I want is to commit to pleasing, after real life adult responsibilities, this is my first priority. It's a very important part of who I am, and even though it's said often by almost any sub looking for a master, I find it necessary to say it again.

I have recently taken a short break from online play, but I have done some self exploration and decided I want to get back into it. This does not mean that I will be wishy-washy though.

What Kind of Relationship I'm Looking for:
I have little preference when it comes to age, sex, or appearance, however at this time a female master would have a slight advantage. This is not meant to deter any male masters though.

Primarily I am looking for an understanding, strict, kind, harsh, and trustworthy master. I think that trust is one of the most important thing in any kind of relationship, and I want to be able to trust my master completely, knowing that no matter what he has me do, I will survive it and push, but stay within my limits. I'm mostly looking for someone to own me who has some experience. I don't have that much myself so if we pair an inexperienced slave with an inexperienced master, it might not work out. I always want to have trial periods so that either one of us can back out no strings attached if they are not having a good time, or we find that we don't like the same things. This allows the real long term relation ship to be more likely to survive.

If you are looking for something that only lasts a week or two, or even just one session, then we may still be able to play. These short sessions will stop immediately as soon as I get any promising candidates for long term masters. This is mainly because they are not what I'm looking for at this time.

I do have a private area where we can play, and I 100% promise you that I will try my hardest to make time to play for as long as you want.

Appearance:
I don't care whatsoever what my owner looks like, whether they are male or female, or what age they are. After we build a relationship, I would like to know what you look like though. I'm not picky when it comes to looks. But let's be honest, you want to know what I look like.

I want to say up front, and I can't stress this enough, that I am a chubby person. I'm not particularly fat, I'm well muscled and athletic. I am not a twink, skinny, or a six-pack muscle man.

If you don't care what I look like, great. If you like chubby people, or are completely fine with them, great. If you only like skinny, fit, slim, ripped, or slender people, great. I have no issue with any type of master or mistress that is not into my body type, though I kindly ask you not to apply, string me along, or waste my time.

Other than being chubby, I am about six feet tall, brown eyes, dirty blond medium length hair. I'm strong and like to work out, but I don't do enough cardiovascular workouts to lose too much fat, this will change though most likely. I'm Caucasian from Italian decent, though I'm the fourth generation in my family to live in the US so it doesn't show much.

Now lets get down to the gritty stuff: Do I have a massive dong? No, sorry. My penis is about 5.5 - 6 inches long. Right now my pubic hair is clean shaven. I don't mind grooming parts of myself as an owner sees fit. I have some body hair, but not very much. I grow a medium amount of hair on my belly and chest, though I always keep it shaved as I don't like the way it looks. I suppose my arm and leg hair is average, but I don't usually notice it or compare it to others. I'm clean shaven on my face.

Can I stick it in your ass?
As a matter of fact, the answer is yes, but this section describes how I can serve a master and what I like to do. I will also explain my limits and dislikes.

The thing I often get the most pleasure out of, is knowing that I am making my master proud, happy, or satisfied. This being the case my list of likes are more things that I have done some of that I am completely fine with doing again.
These include: Anal, diapers, spankings, light to medium pain, and some very light cbt. I haven't done very many things, but you can assume so far that everything that is not on my dislike or limits list is fair game.

Dislikes:
These represent things that I don't particularly enjoy, but am willing to do if forced to. So far I see these as punishments. This list isn't very long, but I will always let you know after a session if I didn't enjoy something, or would like to add it to my dislikes list.
These include: Heavy pain, medium cbt (hardcore cbt is a massive turnoff for me, it's not a limit but I don't even want it as a punishment I find it too hard to do that to myself), complete humiliation and degradation (these are barely on the dislike list), and bondage (it's hard to do and takes a long time to set up. I also don't really have the tools to do it). These are dislikes, not limits. If you enjoy these it doesn't mean that we can't do them as punishments, but they aren't things I generally enjoy too much, which can be fun too though.

I also have some dislikes that are not just dislikes, they are things I get nothing out of. Feet or shoe play, and body writing are just things I do not enjoy. They aren't a limit because I don't have anything against them, but they also don't give me anything. Don't let these deter you though.

Limits:
My limits are very standard, and mostly cover things that, in my opinion, never not be limits. They state the obvious, unhealthy, stupid things. These are mostly all hard limits, though I've tried to make the list as small as possible to allow more types of play.
These include: Family/friends/pets, dangerous (be reasonable), illegal, blood (freaks me out a bit), public (don't interfere with other's lives for my own pleasure), and unhealthy (this includes things like eating scat and other things that are clearly not good for you. Note: things like pee are sterile when fresh, or frozen while fresh. My point being that gross things aren't always unhealthy). Don't let too many of these inhibit you. If you're really into public, but are willing to give it up because everything else fits, then by all means apply.

I'm always willing to work with someone to give both of us the best experience, so feel free to ask me if I'll do a certain type of play, and I'll do my best to respond to you.

One thing I do hold though, is the right to veto any command that I find directly crosses my hard limits. This will be virtually non existent though, especially if we have built up trust with one another. I'm a human being, and even though I am submitting to you, it's a two way street. I want us both to be comfortable and be having a good time.

Toys!:

I have some toys at my disposal. You can use them or not, it's up to you. I have women's clothing, anal beads, a butt plug, a vibrator, and diapers. I can occasionally buy more toys, and If you want to have input as to what I buy just let me know. Things for spanking and things like that can usually be found items, though I don't have anything specific.

How to Apply:

If you want to apply, message me on these forums. I like you to be creative so I'm not going to be very rigid with the format. Tell me what kind of things you like and dislike, these can be vanilla interests too if you want. Tell me what you expect from me as a slave, and what I can expect from you as a master. Tell me anything that you think would have you stand out from others. Be creative and have fun with it. Name, age, looks, why you chose me as a slave you want, if you have other slaves, if so would you like me to play with them to, are you male or female. Tell me as much or as little as you like, but the more interesting the better. Please make the subject something like "Master Application" or something easily recognizable. I will respond to all messages, even if they are just "hey i dom let me play on cam thx gimmie skype" type messages. I will let you know if I would like to have a trial with you.

This isn't exactlly first come first serve, but I will not try multiple masters at once. If I find one that I think is compatable, and decide to do a trial then all others will have to wait. If you are willing to wait then let me know so in your message and i'll message you back if my current master doesn't work out (hopefully it does).

I hope to see lots of applications and find a master that finds me suitable as his slave.

Thank you for reading my wall of text, Koko

KokonoeRin
01-05-2013, 12:13 AM
I had some promising responses, but I'm back out looking if anyone wants me.