PDA

View Full Version : 18/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

dinslav
12-10-2012, 09:25 AM
18/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

Hi there!

I kind of just found this fourm and I thought I would make a user after I found this part of it.

I've, for as long as I can remember, been into "light bondage" and stuff. And I've also always been turned on by the thought of being someone's slave. Just the thought of being someone's property is soooo sexy to me!

I don't know if this is the right thing for me just yet so for a start I would want to go easy. I wish to continue my life as I am but you will get to order me to do stuff ofcourse. Just not my full days.

I have a webcamera and I am willing to send you picture proof of dares and orders you give me and we will have webcam sessions whenever my master wants to. Though I will only send pictures and do webcam when I know and trust you better.

Likes: light anal, Pet play, Orgasm control/denial, "invisible public", light bondage,

dislikes (suitable as eventual punishments): spanking, x-dressing (I don't own any female clothes right now though), "bed time control", "computer time"

limits (will NEVER do): Public, scat, messy, "economy control",

these are the likes, dislikes and limits I can come up with right now but if you are into something that's not in there then just ask me if I like it or not.

I would also like a master who has somewhat the same timezone as I have wich I GMT +2 I believe.

about me:

I am a 19 year old boy who lives in sweden. I am a bit overweight and I have a small penis. I work to 5pm every week day so I will only be on after that. but we can talk more about this if we decide to take things further. :D

Thank you for reading my post and I hope you consider me worthy of being yours.

dinslav
12-27-2012, 11:20 AM
I am still looking for an owner...

Nethan.45
12-27-2012, 11:54 AM
so add me on skype at nethan.45