PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

Curious Desire
12-09-2012, 06:08 PM
21/male/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

Me: 21 6ft, 220, Brown hair, Brown eyes, 7 Cut cock. Available from 7-11pm CST gmt -6. Most days

-What toys do you have to play with?

Answer: 3 "Butt Bumper" Dildos/plugs diffrent sizes and colors. 1 Suction cup base cock and balls dildo, 1 set of vibrating anal beads, 1 Large plug (havent been able to fit it in yet), 1 large pink dildo

-Are you willing to go on webcam?

Answer: I prefer to have all the encounters over skype, I have a cam and mic, and i expect my master to at least have a mic and be willing to use it during our sessions. At first i would prefer not to show my face but as trust builds this may change.

-Do you have a digital camera to take pictures with?

Answer: Yes.

-Do you want it to be a long relationship or just a few nights?

Answer: If its a good fit it could be a long term thing, however if its bad don't expect it to last more than the first session.

-Are you looking for just a play master or a serious relationship?

Answer: I am not looking for anything other than an online "play master" at the time however, if its good this may change.

-How much time can you commit to being a slave?

Answer: Around an hr a night.

-Can you do offline tasks as well?

Answer: it depends what it is.

-Are you willing to have your Master/Mistress completely control EVERYTHING that you do?

Answer: Within my limits, yes

Limits and total turn offs - will not do so do not ask - Nothing to do with piss, poo, blood, armpits, feet, family, friends, nothing to reveal my personal information or location.

Likes: Anal, Ball play, Nipple play, Light (very light) pain, Spanking

I prefer Men over 30, I have never had an experience with a mistress but am extremely interested women of any age 18+ welcome to apply

Tell me either in this thread or via pm, what your into, what you want from your slave, and anything else i should know about you. Include your skype id for a response.

Curious Desire
12-13-2012, 01:04 PM
Still looking for the right person.