PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (have webcam)

Underfoot
12-09-2012, 07:32 AM
23/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (have webcam)

Dear Mistress,

are you looking for a dirty little slave to use for your pleasure? Do you like seeing your loyal servant degrade himself for you live in camera? Do you fantasize about making a man do the cruelest, most disgusting things just because you can?

I would love to help.

What I'm looking for is a lady of any age (18+ of course) of a dominant nature that wants to do occasional skype sessions and (perhaps) see extra tasks fulfilled with picture proof. I am not looking for something very long-term (unless we live close to each other) or formal. Just enslave me whenever you feel like it, and then we go our seperate ways again, until next time.

Ever since I can remember I dreamed about having a woman throne over me like a Queen, trample me underfoot both literally and figuratively. If that is what you want, let us get connected. Send me a private message and we'll go as far as the Internet allows us.

Note: Please don't be shy. That's the only turn-off for me. You need to be self-confident and willing to show yourself (your face can be hidden as will be mine), or parts of yourself. If you have a microphone to use, that would be a huge plus also. I would like to make this an intimate and in-person experience for both of us.