PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

thesandman
12-08-2012, 07:10 AM
23/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

I'm a professional, caring, honest, intelligent man who's a firm believer in domme Supremacy and in doing whatever I can to support my Goddess. I wish to be owned permanently, as an individual pet or as a member of a stable of slaves, and I'm hoping to find someone.

If You are a powerful, manipulative, teasing, addictive, psychological Sadist, then we should talk. I crave approval, humiliaton, and emotional abuse, and I seek to live a chaste life to a cuckold master/mistress. The person who can use their diabolic ways to get me to give up sex is the person I will devote my entire being to.

That's my ultimate goal, anyway. For now, I'm happy to meet new people, make some friends and connections, and talk intellectually about domination. I'm very open to casual play with people who don't seek real-time or full-time slaves;and if you are super-good at what you do, then how can I resist?

I relish the slow, savory, long-term seduction, limit after limit melting away with each caress of your voice, as we take the time to explore our kinks and compatibility, and finally I am full-blown smitten with and addicted to You and only You, from whom, I eventually come to realize, there is no escape. im really into being blackmailed

I have many other interests outside of BDSM and can talk intelligently on many subjects.

FETISHES
likes]

Celibacy: Cuckoldry, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Creampies, Forced Bi, Cock Control

Mind Games: S&D (Seduction and Destruction), Psychological Degradation, Verbal Humiliation (articulate, not yelling and cursing), Forced Intox, Blackmail, Female Supremacy, Hypnosis, Addiction

Life-Management: Domestic and Professional Servitude, Sleep Deprivation, Financial Domination, Starvation

Corporeal: Golden Showers, Face-slapping, Spitting, Feet, Scent, Oral Worship, Spanking, Pegging, Bondage, CBT

Hard Limits
family, animals,blood scat piercing

skype lewisbrown1248
msn [email protected]

hellotou4
12-08-2012, 08:04 AM
I have add u on skype