PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

Volug
12-07-2012, 11:48 PM
21/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

Male sub who hasn't been on here in awhile trying to get back into the lifestyle and willing to be owned by a master/mistress of any sex. Done with finals week at college so it would be a perfect time to get started again. Upon a message I can list detailed kinks though I have very few limits dealing with heavy pain, blood, permanent damage, things like that. (Which means that filth/toilet kinks are accepted ^^)
Basic kinks are, bondage, begging, extreme humiliation, degradation, watersports, pet play, orgasm control, bathroom control, food play, gags, doing things in general just for the dominants amusement, and many more.
Also open to just chat with switches for perhaps some mutual fun.

Hope to hear back soon and also have a webcam if it's necessary, but don't like bringing it up unless I have time to trust my owner.

Volug
12-08-2012, 06:23 PM
Also I'd like to make a side note, sick of the lame replies of people who post one sentence with no capitalization and text talk. If you want to be taken seriously as a dom learn make correct sentences and actually know what you're doing. Thank you.

jambo998
12-09-2012, 08:57 AM
i just messaged you