PDA

View Full Version : 18/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

PerfSlave
12-07-2012, 11:29 PM
18/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

Experience: Pretty minimal... being trained into your perfect bitch would be nice :3
Description: 130lbs/58kg and about 5'7", which makes me skinny. I can definitely confirm I'm not ugly, ahah. Add me and I'll glady go on webcam if you're more interested in what I look like.

I don't really have specific turn on's - I'm up for most things. My limits are just the usual things like scat, piss, blood, beastiality, etc (And no males!)... I've tried orgasm denial and teamviewer in the past, and they were both "interesting", ahah. I imagine I would be into hypno. I love the feeling of being owned. I think I'd much prefer you not think about what I'm into and just use me however you want~ Add me below or message me if you're interested.

MSN: [email protected]

PerfSlave
12-13-2012, 10:55 PM
Still looking. I will repeat that I'm not looking for males. Five or so decided to add me on Skype despite the ad saying that I'm not interested..

PerfSlave
12-16-2012, 10:20 PM
Okay wow lol, I've just had two people with well established accounts on this site turn out to be guys despite posing as girls. Don't even bother trying this..