PDA

View Full Version : 26/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Zoid
12-07-2012, 06:06 AM
26/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hey,

just curious if someone (girls preferred) might be interested into trying my Slave/Master online hypnosis messages.
I also own some slave content free hypnosis scripts, so you can try those and figure out how it feels to be tranced (without any slave suggestions).
You do not need to have any experiences, we can start it very slowly.

I am no sadist, and i am not into giving pain. If you are searching for a cruel Master, you have to find him somewhere else.
I am mainly fascinated on the mental aspect of slavery. I care about the people i am working with, and i want both sides (me and you) to enjoy this relationship.

But notice that hypnosis is no magic. It does not work the way that you get tranced by me once, and then find yourself in slavery for the rest of your life. Nothing can happen if you do not want it to happen! But if you are willing to give yourself into it, if you are willing to lose control, then pretty much is possible (we can talk about this in detail via PMs of course).

So anyway, if you are interested, send me a short private message about what you are expecting from the hypnosis.

Hope to hear from you!
Bye