PDA

View Full Version : 28/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

subtoil
12-06-2012, 01:00 PM
28/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

About Me

I'm a 28 year old, extremely submissive, overweight and hairy male who is seeking a Mistress or Master to improve me as a person and slave. What does that mean?

On the personal side, I am working on losing weight. It's a slow process and it's hard to do it alone. I would love it if I could have punishments tied to me misbehaving and eating more than I should or not losing weight one week. And I don't mean "punishments" that I secretly want. I would want punishments that are from my dislikes list.

On the slave side, I am obedient and willing, but want to learn more about myself and become better at pushing myself even without a physical connection.

Who I'm looking for

I am looking for a Mistress or Master who enjoys to humiliate their slave(s). I am looking for someone who enjoys writing and also enjoys having their slaves write detailed accounts of their tasks. I want someone who would prefer a picture or two and a well-written account of their experience than a webcam session.

And of course, I'm looking for someone who has likes and limits similar to mine.

Humiliation, mild pain, teasing/edging, orgasm denial, cum play, watersports

Dislikes (but not off limits)

Anal, moderate pain, scat, mild public (webcam without face, posting pictures, low-risk real life public)

Limits

Public, face-revealing, shaving (for now, not forever), appearance modifications (tattoos, piercings, etc), extreme pain, blood, permanent, family, animals

What about X?

If you don't see what you want in a slave in any of the three lists above, just simply ask. I am almost always willing to try something at least once. Ideally my dislikes will eventually grow to likes, and some limits will eventually grow into dislikes as I gain trust in whomever I'm serving.

What's next?

If I seem like a good candidate for serving you, please send me a PM or an email at [email protected] with a little bit about yourself, why my ad sounds interesting, and what you might want from me to prove my dedication before you put any of your invaluable time into training me.

Thank you for your time and I wish you luck in finding what you're looking for, even if it's not me.

subtoil
01-10-2013, 03:21 PM
It's been over a month, and I'm still looking. I look forward to hearing from anyone who would like to know more about me.