PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location (chat slave)

YoungPantyBoy
12-05-2012, 04:28 PM
19/male/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location (chat slave)

Hello all,

I've been on GD for a while and I finally decided that I want to get Master or Mistress to train me. I have been researching this lifestyle I guess you could say, and I am very interested into getting into a SERIOUS relationship which will probably be hard to find here from what I noticed... therefore I'm gonna be pretty strict in who I choose to be my Master/Mistress. Don't pull the "YOU ARE NOW MY SLAVEEEE DO WUT I SAIIIII" crap with me, I'll probably just laugh at how miserable you are.

-End Rant-

Well obviously I am looking for a Master or Mistress, preferably Mistress, but let's be honest, what are the odds of getting a REAL one. When you message me, include red in the title, so I know you actually read the thread. Thanks. If you are male, please be decent looking, I'm not shallow, but when it comes to males I prefer that I have some attraction to them.

Here is a list of what I am looking for from a Master/Mistress:

-Please have a webcam, as I would prefer to see you giving me the orders, although that you have one is not required.

-Meet a few times a week for training online, I am pretty active weeknights, so I prefer that you are too.

-Have some kind of experience and interest in my interests.

Now more about me as a slave:

I will not go on webcam until I trust you! I will go on to verify that I have one, but not until we gain mutual trust. This is the deal breaker for me. If you rush, I know you just wanna get off.

Likes: Panties (although I have none at the moment), CBT, Humiliation, Pain, Cum Control, Nipple Play

Haven't done, but want to learn, slowly: Piss, anal, harder bondage

Limits: Family, Public, Blood, Scat, the common sense limits. (I reserve the right to edit these)

So yeah, that's my ad. Message me on here if you are interested, and we can talk some more, please don't post in this thread.