PDA

View Full Version : Webcam sex (non-fiction)

06-17-2008, 12:25 PM
The first time me and my decided to play on a webcam was fucking great. We went out and bought a cam came home and set it up. We wanted to find a female for my wife to play with herself in front of. We had no luck finding an actual female who could prove they were in fact a female ..., there are alot of men posing as females out there. So our next thought was to go to a gay chatroom ask if any men wanted to see my hard cock. When the person would message us, we would turn on the cam and show the my wifes pussy. We soon found out that gay men on the Internet are mostly bi...LOL...

This got us so hot and bothered we started to fool around, I began fingering her little wet shaved pussy right in front of these men. They were cheering us and giving plenty of direction. She took my cock out and began to jerk me off, these bi men loved seeing her work my cock. We never show our faces on cam partly to remain anonymous and partly for mysteriousnesd, we could be your next door neighbors. We she takes my cock and sticks in right in her mouth she's sucking my cock like a pro in front of all these guys... Well by now there was no holds barred, she's licking my balls, licking me up and down... Knowing this is ultimately leading to her fucking my brains out she wants to pee before we have sex. She gets up to go to the bathroom and I ask where she's going we have an audience, well ask if they wanna watch her piss. With a loud yes on the messenger she get a glass puts one leg up on the coffee table and pisses right there on cam...

Now this is quite a lot more than were planning to do our first time one cam. But now our horniness has taken over we could care less whose watching I pull her in and lick the piss from her pussy lips, pull her down on top of me where she begins to ride me in reverse cowgirl. At this time I have a raging hard on she gliding up and down on my cock, juices are dripping everywhere when tells me to cum in her. I was more than happy to oblige...I shot a hot sticky load she slides off my dick giving our viewers ( we had forgotten about) a hot sticky creampie shot....this was. Only the first time:)

Sorrow Becomes Her
06-20-2008, 05:51 PM
Being both a voyuer and exhibitionist, I absolutely love this story! Please continue with stories like this! Very nice. ;)

FarahCamp
07-12-2012, 09:23 AM
Wow! Nice story...