PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

mslut19
12-04-2012, 02:57 PM
19/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

I'm a very horny 19yo male slave looking for a master/mistress. I love to be humiliated and degraded, forced to get undressed and behave like a slut, forced to behave like a dog, forced to beg to drink my own pee, forced to beg to be allowed to cum in my own face, forced to insert fruit in my ass and eat it like a worthless whore bought at the market, forced to chastity, to only be allowed to cum if then on cam for my master/mistress and only him/her.

Limits: Blood, heavy scat, heavy pain, noisy, very public, shaving, spanking ( because of the noise)

EDIT
After having been a slave for a little week I now know more of what my likes are, I am intrigued by the humiliation, but what I really want to be is a chastity slave, not ever being allowed to touch myself unless I'm on cam for my master. Having to beg him to be able to come, if then, having him controlling where I come and how often, my master being in complete control over my cock and pleasure.

I am looking for a long term relationship with one master, but I will replay to all.