PDA

View Full Version : 24/male/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in UK (serious replies only)

OrangePanda
12-04-2012, 12:11 PM
24/male/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in UK (serious replies only)

Hello Everyone.

Firstly thank you for reading my advert. As you might have guessed I am looking for a new harem of online Submissives and Slaves. Please read the whole advert before deciding to PM me. Thank you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About Me

So first, a little about me. I am a 24 year old, good looking and very assertive man. I am around 6ft tall, with blondish hair and blue eyes, generally I've been told I'm good looking but I'm not vain so I'll let you judge that! I like to describe myself as charming, creative, inventive with a little bit of a cruel streak.

I have been in the BDSM scene for 6 years now, ever since I was 18, and have tried the lifestyles from 'both sides'. I started out in a long term relationship with a much older woman where I was very submissive. I respect her immensely and learnt so much under her tutorage. However eventually it became clearer and clearer that I needed to explore my dominant side, and thus we agreed I had begun to outgrow her. We still keep in touch though! Since then I've been in several short term relationships where I have been the dominant partner, and a single long one. Currently I'm not in a physical relationship, thus why I'm looking to try a little online domination.

My Kinks

Things that I'm interested in include:

Chastity
Orgasm Control
Orgasm Denial
Mild Pain
Humiliation
Edging
Anal Play
Sissification
Pussy Play
Nipple Play
Blackmail

... to name but a few. Essentially my tastes are very diverse and ever expanding. There aren't many kinks that I won't indulge in.

How The Relationship Will Work

The relationship will be simple. First I will get to know you a little. Following this I will begin to set tasks and a specific time period for completion via email. The task must be completed with the time limit and the required proof provided to me. Failure to complete the task or to provide proof will result in a punishment. Failure to complete the punishment AND provide proof will result in termination of our relationship.

I expect regular contact with my subs, subs who will be out of contact for more than 4 days at a time regularly need not apply.

No wasting me time. No second chances. This is a serious relationship only!

Who I'm Looking For

This section is important! Read it carefully!

I am looking for a obedient male or female submissive, under the age of 25.

You must be in reasonably good shape (males only).

You must not be under the control of any other dominant or person on here.

You must be willing to stretch your boundaries within reason.

You must be able to spell correctly and have good grammar. I can't stand lazy people who type in short!

You must be able to complete 3-4 tasks per week.

You must show respect at all times, be subservient at all times.

You must accept punishments if required.

You must obey ALL commands given at ANY time.

You must be willing to provide photo's as proof of task completion. This is non-negotiable (faces can be omitted). The first task any sub of mine will be given is to provide a proof-pic to me.

How To Apply

I've simplified the application process to ween out the rubbish from the beginning! Simply PM with the answers to the following quiz. If the answers pip my interest you'll get a response, if not...well... don't hold you're breath.

First Name:

Geographic Location (Vague is okay):

Relationship Status:

Current Living Arrangement:

Prior Experience as a sub:

Sexual Likes:

Soft Limits:

Hard Limits:

Describe you're favourite fantasy (In detail):

Describe you're most exhilarating sexual experience (In detail):

Describe you're most humiliating:

How often do you masturbate:

How often do you complete dares on this site:

Describe why you think you fit what I'm looking for:
Do you realise that you will have to provide pictures as proof of all tasks:

What will you use to take these pictures (no "Oh my cameras broken"):

That’s about it from me.

Honestly everyone, serious replies only! Anyone with 0 posts will be automatically ignored. Anyone who tlks lik ths will be ignored. Anyone not willing to take photo proof will be ignored. I wan't a genuine and long term relationship built on mutual trust and a need to push boundaries

Thank you for reading and good luck applying.

tighty whities
12-05-2012, 01:02 PM
First Name: Aaron

Geographic Location (Vague is okay): eastern US

Relationship Status: In a relationship (gay)

Current Living Arrangement: at home with the parents

Prior Experience as a sub: I have experience with several masters. Maybe one or two that lasted for several months. However I still like to take things comfortably at the beginning.

Sexual Likes: some bondage, Underwear dares, mild cum control, wedgies, semi-public, soft humiliation.

Soft Limits: soft cbt, anal (hard to come up with a full list. Id leave it to your creativity to come up with punishments so long as its not in my limits).

Hard Limits:Limits: Overly public, friends/family,exchanging phone numbers, overly painful, blood, crossdressing, shaving, poop, messy, anything that will damage personal belongings, things that will effect any relationship I develop.

Describe you're favourite fantasy (In detail): I enjoy the fantasy of having shower sex with my boyfriend, something I just love doing with him. I like the restrained space and being up against the wall with the noise of water in the background.

Describe you're most exhilarating sexual experience (In detail): I would say my most exhilarating sexual experience is what I mentioned above.

Describe you're most humiliating: I've had times where I couldn't "keep it up" or want in the mood. Kinda made things embarrassing.

How often do you masturbate: every other day, maybe once a day.

How often do you complete dares on this site: I don't do many of the dares specific to this site. But I am very good at getting done tasks assigned by a master. I can either be given tasks daily or a long list of tasks and have them done by the due date.

Describe why you think you fit what I'm looking for: I prefer offline tasks and that seems to be what you enjoy. I feel as though you like to keep your slaves busy with tasks and that's exactly what I'm looking for.

Do you realise that you will have to provide pictures as proof of all tasks: yes of course. I like to put all my proof of picture or video on a tumblr blog so my master can view them and/or chose to piblisize my blog. Just a nice easy and organized way for me to work. We can discuss that if you pick me as a slave.

What will you use to take these pictures (no "Oh my cameras broken"): I have an actual camera that I can use for at home tasks and a camera on my phone for this that may be public. Either way I should always have a camera on me.

Lucas L
12-10-2012, 10:09 AM
Hello,

I have pm'd you.