PDA

View Full Version : 24/male/slave seeks 28-30/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

neostar.2012
12-04-2012, 08:30 AM
24/male/slave seeks 28-30/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

Hi Master/Mistress,

I am a graduate student now studying in USA. I always had a kink about being submissive but did not have time and was nervous about it. I am willing to try some bdsm after college and want someone to have control over me.

I am smart intelligent and hardworking. I try to have fun when i can. I am lean, 5.4ft with a weight of 50 kgs. Am brown skinned. I am slightly hairy.

I like rope play, control, predicament bondage, moderate pain etc Am not very experienced so i guess am a beginner. I can commit time if you can comit time. I know expecting time from someone with power is difficult but time is valuable for all. I do watch a lot of movies and play online a lot. I dont know if i have listed anything attractive about me here but i guess this is the first encounter and we will learn more along the way.

Thanks,
Ben

neostar.2012
12-10-2012, 11:21 PM
I guess am looking for someone for long time... who likes to control..

hotmaster
12-12-2012, 05:00 AM
looking for long term slave/

EmoAeden
12-12-2012, 02:51 PM
Message me Slave if you're still looking

neostar
12-15-2012, 06:10 PM
Hi,

I am still looking. I got locked out of that account. Am so bad with passwords. Pls pm me if your still interested. I dont want to start another thread.

-Ben