PDA

View Full Version : 27/female/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

DarkLinda
12-03-2012, 12:36 PM
27/female/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

WOW finally, after 2 hours, i finished my profile! ( finished for now )

So, on to the ad, well, as the title states, i`m a slave, seeking an owner...

Lets go a bit deeper in the posting selection:

- I`m a female slave
- Looking for a Mistress or Master
- selected 18-24 age range, but actually i don`t care about the age much, as long as the Owner is younger than me
- Location, well, don`t really care where you`re from, but europe would be best because of time zones, but i think if needed, anything can be made to work
- Serious replies only - yes, please don`t send me 1 line messages, and also please have at least decent grammar.

Moving on:

Loves: control with rules and dress codes, bondage, orgasm denial

Likes: nylons, bodywritings, some humiliation and some pain, tickling, being uncomfortable for prolonged periods of time

Dislikes: stupid people, pee, diapers, nice people

Limits: no teamviewer, no cams or photo taking, no animals

Ideally what i`d like to find:
A young mean Domme, that keeps ordering me around, laughing at me, humiliating me and making sure i`m often in some form of pain and discomfort.
Someone that doesn`t really care much for me and simply uses me for her amusement, never giving any pleasure for me.

What i don`t want:
Friendships - really, i`m sure you have lots of friends in real life, and i do have a few also, so not really seeking that online...

Now that you`ve read it, and after all that still decide to send me a pm, then please tell me a bit about yourself, include your age, maybe tell me your expectations, plans for me and requirements.

P.S. Don`t add me on yahoo if i don`t know you, i`ll block you, and also no friend invites without talking first!

I think that`s about it, if anyone wants any more info or has questions, pm me or leave a comment below.

Oh and there are a few photos of me on my profile, in case you`re wondering what i look like, they should be up soon, waiting to be approved at the moment :)

dom.peter
12-03-2012, 01:55 PM
Would it bother you for me to ask what your star sign is?

Jakeyboy510
12-04-2012, 03:23 PM
I am interested. Let me know [email protected] or pm. I can give you some pictures to if you would want them.

ibang
12-04-2012, 03:29 PM
24/m/uk Interested in your ad, are you looking for just an internet master, or looking to lead into a physical relationship?

ibang
12-04-2012, 03:30 PM
oops ment 23 :) sorry