PDA

View Full Version : Elite Member Area

Dominantjohn
06-16-2008, 11:12 AM
What do you do if you have applied but have not heard anything back?

vampire_girl
06-16-2008, 11:16 AM
Wait a little longer would sound like a logical answer to that.

Sum
06-16-2008, 11:18 AM
And just go about being a generally great member!

Trystaan
06-16-2008, 12:13 PM
If I was you I wouldn't get your hopes up. From what I heard from Marc you have to have been here a year. And made many valued posts. As you have been here a couple of months with 35 posts I think you should kepp working on being an amazing input into the forums.

Davros
06-16-2008, 01:10 PM
If I was you I wouldn't get your hopes up. From what I heard from Marc you have to have been here a year. And made many valued posts. As you have been here a couple of months with 35 posts I think you should kepp working on being an amazing input into the forums.

I haven't been here a year.

I think it's just the quality of your posts that they look at, and they look at what you've contributed :)

Trystaan
06-16-2008, 01:15 PM
From what I heard from Mods you were a special case ;).

Quality of posts defiantly comes in to it.

And so does bloody grammar. Someone correct me on my spelling of defiantly.

[Mod Edit: Definitely.]

Sum
06-16-2008, 02:36 PM
There are quite a few members who haven't been here a year been here a year, or weren't here a year when they became elite members, chloe, Merlin, strawberry, Traveler (who became an elite member after being on the site just a few weeks), Fiendish are the ones i can think of off the top of my head, appart from newslave above.

Best way is to make good contributions while you wait for Chain to finish training cougars.

AverageDaniel
06-16-2008, 03:53 PM
Why would anyone want to join such an elitist group, such as exclusive club, anyway?

(In other words, I was rejected)

Pikachu
06-17-2008, 06:22 AM
There are quite a few members who haven't been here a year been here a year, or weren't here a year when they became elite members, chloe, Merlin, strawberry, Traveler (who became an elite member after being on the site just a few weeks), Fiendish are the ones i can think of off the top of my head, appart from newslave above.

Best way is to make good contributions while you wait for Chain to finish training cougars.

Lol as for me became a mod in less than a year (eight months) (didn't mean to brag just pointing out anythings possible)
got accepted into elite members after only two months (November last year) but I may point out I was a very active member of the site when i first joined very very active member.

Just keep up the good work and remember to apply regularly for a position there try and get at least 75 posts before you apply there.

Get good reputation, Contribute to the site.

Offer intelligent conversations and views and you shall get accepted

And if you want to know why you would want to get in it might be the added responsibility and the extra threads/ discussions.

LittleDaniel when was the last time you tried to get into the Elite Area?

TheLittleStrawberry
06-17-2008, 08:09 AM
Honestly I think Dan should be accepted in Elite Group(not that there's a whole lot going on.. just plotting to to throw kittens at random people and eat Brownie..s)... But it's not my job to accept elite requests.

AverageDaniel
06-17-2008, 09:38 AM
Mercy, it was a while ago. I was told I was too young so I didn't try again.

And yay! Strawberry loves me!

(I don't care if she didn't explicitly say that, I know how to read between the lines)

Davros
06-17-2008, 10:46 AM
There are quite a few members who haven't been here a year been here a year, or weren't here a year when they became elite members, chloe, Merlin, strawberry, Traveler...

What happened then? What happened then?

:p