PDA

View Full Version : Relationship advice

Lifeupacliff
11-25-2012, 04:43 PM
I met a girl this September at school, shes in my form and is new this year. I was one of the first people to talk to her and we kind of hit it off straight away. We talked most nights on facebook and tried to hang out as much as possible despite that she lived outside of town in a small village. I started to like her and exact day I was going to pop the big question she walks up to me with another guy (Who i'd hung out with her with) holding hands. I talked with them askong as I could then made up an excuse that I had a lesson. I went and cried to myself in a study cubicle in the library, I'm not usually emotional but this was different. I still talk to her alot and was there as a shoulder to cry on for her when this guy treated her badly. I dont know what to do with myself, do I wait dor her to break up with him or do I try and move on. She is a girl in a million to me.

Crazychic
11-25-2012, 04:55 PM
Continue to be there for her. But you could start to hang out with other girls and just see what happens. Follow your heart. You'll truly know what to do.

simonee
11-25-2012, 05:23 PM
C'est la vie. You can't hurry love and if it's meant to work out, it shall. Live life, be young, never settle <3

Lifeupacliff
11-25-2012, 05:57 PM
Thanks, someone telling me that what I have been doing is right makes it feel abit better, I dont want her to find out from someone else that I still feel like that towards her. Here seemed as good a place as any.