PDA

View Full Version : 28/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

master.of.masterism
11-24-2012, 10:25 AM
28/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello again!

It has been quite some time since I have started looking for a female slave on this forum. Actually, I had great relationships with some girls I have met here. Unfortunately, our ways had to go different ways from time to time.

Accordingly, I am currently looking for a new female slave to play with, to care for, to punish, and to mold her into my perfect little slut.

As stated out in my original post, I am very good at adapting your likes and your dislikes. As always, I will set rules for you, give you tasks to accomplish, reward you for being good, and punish you for being bad. We will play casually, but I would prefer that you give me total control.

I expect a willing slave who will commit as much time as needed online plus time for tasks you will receive while offline. I will always respect your limits, but seek to expand your horizons and teach you anything I can. Beginners are welcome! As I am master for more than five years, I have a lot of experiences you can rely on.

In addition, please note that trust is very important to me. Our relationship won’t last very long if we don't have trust for each other. I must learn to trust my slave is being completely honest with me and is truly giving me total control over her. On the other side, the slave must trust me and know that i will never do anything to harm her permanently and that I have her best interest at heart

So, to sum up, here are my requirements:

You must be female and 18+
You need to have an open mind
You must be willing to try new things
A digital camera is needed (however, you don't have to show your face if you don't want to)
A webcam is not required, but appreciated
We will communicate via e-mail and a messenger
I am expecting honesty and politeness

If you are interested in becoming my slave, send me a private message. Introduce yourself, tell me why you respond and explain why you think you would make a good slave.

Sincerely yours,

Master Leon

cupcake_sub
11-25-2012, 10:51 AM
Master Leon,

I am very interested in becoming your slave. I have been to this forum before so I have quite a lot of experience as serving as a slave. As you might have noticed I have sent you a private message and would really appreciate your answer.

Sincerly yours,

Andrea (cupcake sub)

master.of.masterism
12-29-2012, 03:34 PM
To all females slaves: I am looking again for a new slave. The probation periods with the last candidates were not succesful. Applications (even by email: [email protected]) are welcome again.

Madelyne
12-30-2012, 12:29 PM
Goodluck. (: Hope you find what you are looking for.