PDA

View Full Version : The Getdare Story [Fiction (ish)]

Hampers
06-13-2008, 07:07 AM
Ok, I'd just like to say before I start that I'm not attacking any one person with this. I love you all.

---
Part 1: The Plot Device

Joe was an ordinary teenage-year-old boy. He was so ridiculously ordinary that he could be anyone. This story could happen to anyone. Even you. Especially you.

Joe did all the sport things that you would expect a teenage boy to do. Like running. He could run like no-one had ever run before. He was not particularly muscular, nor was he scrawny (in fact, the type of body you could attach to yourself).

Joe was in the changing rooms after a particular enthused athletics workout, and decided to spend a brief moment being completely naked, when all of a sudden 7 of the most attractive, desirable, confident, controlling, flirtatious, bitchy, controlling, dateable, sexual, fesity, hot, slutty, promiscous, popular, well-known, fashionable, sartorially-minimalist, and kinky girls in the school. They all had phones, digital cameras, video cameras, director's chairs, and even those fluffy things on sticks that are used for recording sound.

"RIGHT!" Said Emma, who was the most attractive, desirable, confident, controlling, flirtatious, bitchy, contrlling, dateable, sexual, feisty, hot, sluttly, promiscous, popular, well-known, fashionable, satorially-minimalist and kinky of them all. "we have all this evidence of you being naked, and so, by this very conveniant but well-worn plot point, unless you do absolutely everything we say over the next 14 years, we're going to show these dodgy blurry photos to everyone you've ever met. Choose."

Joe chose quickly.

"I guess I'm your slave forever then."

"Great!" Said Emma "Back to my place then"

ewitch
06-13-2008, 10:04 AM
Unusal but I like it :):)

Zeromus
06-13-2008, 10:36 AM
or course this is going to be a good story!

heh...