PDA

View Full Version : Types of people - With a shiny poll too!

Dare861
06-12-2008, 03:49 PM
Alright. I've been a member of getDare for at least a year or two now, and in the s/M sect of the site, I've seen two kinds of people emerge...

There are the 'Dare slaves/Masters', and there are the submissives/Dominates.

Dare slaves/Master are basically a one-night stand kinda thing. They do what they do because it gets them a feeling that they desire, and then they move on until the next time.

subs/Doms, on the other hand, tend to be looking more for a longer, more meaningful relationship.

So now that I've given you these wonderfuly short descriptions, I'm just wondering:

What do you consider yourself, and why (or why not the other?)

I'm definately a sub. It takes me awhile to warm up to someone, which is why i couldn't do the dare slave thing.

So now it's your turn to talk. I'm going to sleep now. 6:48 = too early.

-Daredude

TrekBoy008
06-12-2008, 08:36 PM
It's a bit hard for me to describe myself. I am definitely submissive and I don't do things with people I don't really know well. However, I generally reserve my submissive tendencies for isolated webcam sessions as opposed to a 24-7 type of arrangement.

Fiendish
06-12-2008, 08:38 PM
Well, as you define it here, I'm a Dom, though in the usual sense I'm a Master, not a Dom... Ah well, no harm no foul, right? :p

golden lily
06-20-2008, 09:26 PM
Hmmmm, well, based on what you said, you could consider me a sub, however i prefer slave..., as sub doesnt seem extreme/complete enough for what i am.

TheLittleStrawberry
06-20-2008, 10:11 PM
I voted "Naughty_Chloe"... Cos I AM Naughty_Chloe...!!! >:-C

She just stole my identity!! BURN THE WITCH!