PDA

View Full Version : 20/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

Mit Viele Liebe
11-18-2012, 08:49 PM
20/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

First of all, you can call me Mouse, if you like. I'd appreciate it but nicknames/alternatives are welcome. I'm relatively new to the lifestyle and I can say I've had a bad Master relationship or two because of naïveté so this is my try at finding one I can really communicate with and have a fulfilling relationship for the both of us.

There are a couple of golden rules:

I do have webcam and am not adverse to using it. However, I won't show my face. Body is fine, face is non-negotiable. Pictures are a maybe.
Please, please, please, don't ta1k t0 m3 th1$ w4y (or lyk ths). Legible, intelligent written chats and speaking are wonderful. You will definitely catch my interest if you can write decently.
Age isn't too much of a factor but maturity is. I'd prefer an older, experienced male (30 - 49 maybe even farther but my definite limit I will not pass is late fifties) who can show me the ropes, get me adapted, and help me enjoy myself. But if you're say, 20+ and you've got knowledge and personality before your years? Go for it, you've got a good chance of catching my interest!
I want to talk to you and get to know you. Yes, the you behind the computer. I don't need your full or real name but tell me about you. How was your day? Good, bad? Favorite foods or restaurants? Video games? Hobbies? I don't need to know every detail but I don't want us to be strangers. I promise I'll contribute just as much as you do to conversations and I've got a sense of humor.
Lastly, I ask that you be willing to talk things out with me. Have an open mind to what I'm willing to try and what I'm not and things I might be interested in. If they're along the lines of what I already like or something you really enjoy and not in my limits, by all means bring it up. You may be surprised. ;]

Now what I'm looking for:

An older male experienced in the lifestyle. No, I don't want to be your one day, one week, one hour slave/submissive. My hopes are that this will be a longtime thing.
I'm not really looking for anything romantic at the moment and if it turns in that direction in time, so be it, but this isn't my aim. Don't come into this with wooing me utterly in mind.
This is said often and until most of you are sick of it but I do want someone who respects my limits. I may not be at home or in an ideal place and often am in an area that could get me into trouble with friends/family or a certain act could turn my life on its head. Remember, I'm here to have a mutually benefical relationship with you, not be mere gum under your shoe. I want to be a good friend, maybe a bit of a prized possession, but not a a throw away toy.

And what about me?:

As I have previously said, I am Mouse. Twenty years of age and I work in a warehouse. I am a kind of athletic with some softness. I'm 5 ft inch and have back length curly brown hair. My skin is a light shade of olive and my eyes are either hazel or sepia brown. My nails nearly always have some length.
I'm shy before I get to know you. I'm honest. I will tell you how I feel and what I like, what I LOVE, what I hate. I'm pretty good at making people find rewards and punishments, even if it's just during Mixed Martial Arts practice when I tell the coach I hate doing too many laps. I am who I am, and I'd like it if you'd accept me as I come and if you'd like a little tweaking in the name of more enjoyment then sure. When it comes to clothing habits and certain toys and other items well, those will have to discussed.

I do have to work and have a schedule. I can be on everyday but it may be later in the evening EST time. If you're willing to work with me and put in the time I'm certainly willing to level with you. Once we get around any time issues, you'll find I'm surprisingly easy deligate orders or wishes to. That may have been where older relationships got away. That's why discussing will be a big thing this time around.

Well, that's all I have to say about the major details. Feel free to PM me and tell me a bit about yourself, why you're interested, and what kind of relationship you're looking for, along with your expectations. Thank you for your interest and please treat me well in the future if our paths do so happen to join.

~Mouse

EDIT: Sorry if replies have been slow, work has been killer. Those long shifts. ;i; But I don't know if I can reply to all the mails as promptly and politely as I'd like. However, I'm still trying.

Dominant_John
11-18-2012, 10:26 PM
Very nice ad. Just so you don't get flooded with the same questions:

1) You mentioned you have limits but never stated what they are

2) Where are you from? (Time zone is fine)

And

3) Why are you looking to sub and/or what are you looking to get out of it?

Obey
11-18-2012, 10:28 PM
All the info you just asked for is either in the thread or in her signature which you can view on her profile ;)

Shadowice
11-19-2012, 08:50 AM
Very nice ad, I hope some of the others look at yours as a template to copy. The quality of the master/slave advertisements seems to be like a roller coaster 1 week they are decent next they are 2-3 liners. Anyway best of luck finding a master with an ad like this you should attract a lot of attention and have your choice!

Dominant_John
11-19-2012, 09:58 PM
All the info you just asked for is either in the thread or in her signature which you can view on her profile ;)

It wasn't at the time I posted ;-).

Thanks for updating though.

Your Master Forever
11-20-2012, 12:53 AM
Well composed ad, also I sent you a PM. ;)

Mit Viele Liebe
11-24-2012, 12:33 PM
Thank you everyone for your interest, but I've found someone for the time being. Here's to hoping it goes well! If this thread needs to be locked or whatever, that'd be fine.

RACHIE EDIT
Thread closed - glad that you've found someone :)

Any problems feel free to get back in touch

LOVE RACHIE
x x x x