PDA

View Full Version : Nature Dice Dare

allieallieoxenfree
06-10-2008, 05:49 PM
Okay, I hope this hasn't been done before, I looked and didn't see anythign like this. To start off, you need to know what you are wearing:

A. Undies:
1. Panties
2. Thong
3. Briefs
4. Panties
5. Thong
6. Briefs

B. Bra (both genders)
1. Sports bra
2. Normal bra
3. Push up bra
4. Normal bra one size too small
5. Bikini top
6. Cami

C. Bottoms
1. Jeans
2. Shorts
3. Skirt
4. Miniskirt
5. Swimsuit
6. Capris

D. Top
1. Tank top
2. Tee shirt (tight)
3. Tube top
4. Button up shirt
5. Wet, tight, white tee shirt
6. Any shirt that shows your middriff

Now, you need to be in some type of wooded area, anywhere with plenty of trees will do. Collect three of the following items, if you are worried about finding them, bring some with you.

2. Handful of grass
3. Small rocks
4. A largish rock
5. Pine cone
6. Bark
7. Several small twigs
8. A large stick
9. Sand
10. Dried leaves
11. Trash (Candy wrapper, plastic bag, etc.)
12. Mud

For each item, role where to put it (if you have more than one place, you need more than one of that item):
1. Front of undies
2. Back of undies
3. Right bra cup
4. Left bra cup
5. Front and back of undies
6. Both bra cups

Now, go for a hike, find the most secluded area you can. How long to hike for:
1. 5 minutes
2. 10 minutes
3. 15 minutes
4. 20 minutes
5. 25 minutes
6. 30 minutes

Find a secluded area, take the stuff out. What to do now:

2. Pull you bottoms down and rub your pussy/cock against a tree for 1 minute
3. Pull down your bottoms, find a stick and spank yourself with it 50 times
4. Take off your top, spank your boobs/chest 50 times
5. Strip naked and piss somewhere
6. Strip naked and start masturbating, when you are close to cumming, stop, you can now choose if you want to cum, if you cum, you must go home naked, if you don't cum, you can put your clothes back on
7. Expose your boobs and get your nipples hard. You cannot cover them until each boob has receive too mosquito bites, and one must be on each nipple. To make this work faster, consider putting sugar water on your boobs.
8. Find some ants or spiders, put one in each bra cup and the front and back of your undies.
9. Strip naked and role around and rub yourself everywhere for 5 minutes
10. Put sugar water on your ass and expose it for 5 minutes
11. Put sugar water on your pussy/cock and expose it for 5 minutes
12. Strip naked and cum by rubbing yourself with a piece of bark, you must be as loud as you can.

As you leave, take off some clothes and leave them there:
1. Undies
2. Bra
3. Top
4. Bottom
5. Undies and Bra
6. Pick any two

Alright, that's it, I hope you like it! If you do this post how it went.

garbonzo222
06-10-2008, 07:39 PM
that was simply an amazing dare...so far both your dares i've read have been awesome....keep them comin'

THIS IS ON MY TOP 5 FAVORITE DARES

Dice7
06-10-2008, 09:43 PM
Im going to be brave and try this tomorrow :S!!

Dice7
06-11-2008, 07:10 AM
ok Im about to go out and do this one.

Panties (going to have to steal a pair of my sisters)
Normal Bra (sisters again)
Mini Skirt..refusing to wear a mini skirt out. Will take a punishment from Allie if I have to. Rolled again and got shorts.
Tight Teeshirt

Then I have to find dried leaves and put them in the front and bakc of the panties.
Find some twigs and put them in the left bra cup
And find some mud to put in the back of the panties.

Then go for a 5 min hike.

Then strip naked and start masturbating..I have no idea how secluded the area Ill be in is so Ill roll again for a back up incase I cant wack off where I am so my back up will be to strip naked and piss...not much better!

Then I will have to leave the bra there (I will have to go back for it later because otherwise my sister is going to be pissed that she 'lost' a bra!)

Wish me luck :S

Dice7
06-11-2008, 10:39 AM
DID IT!!!!

So I was wearing a tight gray t shirt (simon cowell style tightness lol) some longish NBA shorts, purple lacey french knickers (small) and a half cup little miss naughty bra (34b). The bra was sooo tight it was really painful, and was just visable underneath my shirt! The knickers actually rubbed really nicely on my cock and got me even more horny. So first I went on my search for some twigs, leaves and mud.

The first thing I found was some twigs which I slipped into my left bra cup, unfortunatly this made it really obvious I was wearing a bra. Thats when I noticed a group of teenage boys walking along the path I was on, so I decided I better up my pace to get away from them, as I got out of sight I noticed a really secluded orchard that would be perfect for my later part of the dare. I carried on looking for leaves and mudd and soon enough I found some dead oak leaves and dead grass. I shoved the oak leaves down my ass and the grass down my dick, very soon my ass crack began to fill with oak leaves and it became pretty painful, the grass however was tickling my cock quite delightfully and my raging hard on was getting some very nice treatment! After a few more mins I found a lump of dirt and added that to my scratched to hell ass crack.

Now it was time for a 5 min walk, as I walked about I passed an old couple, a young girl the old couple again and a couple of dogs, knowing what I was wearing turned me on passing these people, what if they realised?? Anyway I started to head back to my orchard...only to find the boys in there up to no good...SHIT! Now where??

I continued to walk and look for spots to do my stuff in, once again I passed the old couple and the old man gave me a sort of weird look...did he know? Eventually about 10 minutes of agonising ass crack torture I found a spot well hidden from the public but still pretty close to a footpath. It was full of drug paraphanlia and a good few condom wrappers...classy eh?

As soon as I began to whip my clothes off my dick began to twitch and an awesome thrilling feeling took over my groin, I couldn't help but fuck my hand with all my might, not even thinking about the consequences. My hot white goo splashed onto the dirt floor and then I realised I would have to go home naked...well no chance of that!! So thought of ways to try and make it up.

a)First I took a piss as I remembered that was another of the dares..not very daring compared to cumming though.

b) I lay down and took a picture of my dick as this was another of allie's dares I rolled last night. Guess I better post it later :-s

Then I got dressed and left the bra on a branch in the little 'den' and walked home.

GREAT DARE!!

@Allie. I should have worn a skirt..but I didn't. And I should have walked home naked..but I didn't. If you think I should be forfeited I will try to do them..but otherwise great dare great orgasm...THANK YOU!!

slaveboy123
06-11-2008, 08:51 PM
Then I got dressed and left the bra on a branch in the little 'den' and walked home.

Didn't you say the bra was your sister's? You left your sister's bra behind on a branch? :mad: I think that deserves punishment as well. But it's Allie's dare.

slave boy
06-12-2008, 05:44 AM
Okay, I hope this hasn't been done before, I looked and didn't see anythign like this. To start off, you need to know what you are wearing:

A. Undies:
1. Panties
2. Thong
3. Briefs
4. Panties
5. Thong
6. Briefs

B. Bra (both genders)
1. Sports bra
2. Normal bra
3. Push up bra
4. Normal bra one size too small
5. Bikini top
6. Cami

C. Bottoms
1. Jeans
2. Shorts
3. Skirt
4. Miniskirt
5. Swimsuit
6. Capris

D. Top
1. Tank top
2. Tee shirt (tight)
3. Tube top
4. Button up shirt
5. Wet, tight, white tee shirt
6. Any shirt that shows your middriff

Now, you need to be in some type of wooded area, anywhere with plenty of trees will do. Collect three of the following items, if you are worried about finding them, bring some with you.

2. Handful of grass
3. Small rocks
4. A largish rock
5. Pine cone
6. Bark
7. Several small twigs
8. A large stick
9. Sand
10. Dried leaves
11. Trash (Candy wrapper, plastic bag, etc.)
12. Mud

For each item, role where to put it (if you have more than one place, you need more than one of that item):
1. Front of undies
2. Back of undies
3. Right bra cup
4. Left bra cup
5. Front and back of undies
6. Both bra cups

Now, go for a hike, find the most secluded area you can. How long to hike for:
1. 5 minutes
2. 10 minutes
3. 15 minutes
4. 20 minutes
5. 25 minutes
6. 30 minutes

Find a secluded area, take the stuff out. What to do now:

2. Pull you bottoms down and rub your pussy/cock against a tree for 1 minute
3. Pull down your bottoms, find a stick and spank yourself with it 50 times
4. Take off your top, spank your boobs/chest 50 times
5. Strip naked and piss somewhere
6. Strip naked and start masturbating, when you are close to cumming, stop, you can now choose if you want to cum, if you cum, you must go home naked, if you don't cum, you can put your clothes back on
7. Expose your boobs and get your nipples hard. You cannot cover them until each boob has receive too mosquito bites, and one must be on each nipple. To make this work faster, consider putting sugar water on your boobs.
8. Find some ants or spiders, put one in each bra cup and the front and back of your undies.
9. Strip naked and role around and rub yourself everywhere for 5 minutes
10. Put sugar water on your ass and expose it for 5 minutes
11. Put sugar water on your pussy/cock and expose it for 5 minutes
12. Strip naked and cum by rubbing yourself with a piece of bark, you must be as loud as you can.

As you leave, take off some clothes and leave them there:
1. Undies
2. Bra
3. Top
4. Bottom
5. Undies and Bra
6. Pick any two

Alright, that's it, I hope you like it! If you do this post how it went.

Really like this one , wish I had a Mistress who could make these kind of assignments.

outeq9
06-12-2008, 05:05 PM
Great dare allie. Not messy but really daring. In fact, this is one of the best dares I've seen on the site. I'm doing this one right when my parents leave.

google
06-13-2008, 07:39 PM
fantastic dare, bravo

vampire_girl
06-14-2008, 04:08 AM
I'm going to do this today, I'll edit this post if i'm done.

OK, I'm done with this dare.

I had to wear: thong, bikini top, miniskirt and tank top.

Had to find a pine cone, small rocks and mud. I found some pebbles so I took them for the small rocks, I hope that is ok.

I put the pine cone in the front of my thong, the pebbles also in the front of my thong, and the mud in both bra cups. Then I had to go for a hike for 10 minutes, but I didn't find a secluded place, so I hiked a little longer.
Then I had to strip naked and piss somewhere. I did it because there was no way anyone could of seen me.

And for the last part I had to leave my thong and bikini top. I took the off, but I didn't leave them, I just took them home in my backpack.

Great dare :)

Dice7
08-23-2008, 01:43 PM
Grr one of the dares I have to do for Arsenal losing.

Thong
Push Up Bra
Tank Top
Shorts

Sand in front of thong
Sand in Both Bra cups
Small sticks in back of Thong (in butt crack basically!)

Walked for 5 mins its dark outside saw a few shifty characters but no one gave me 2 looks. Dick felt weird covered in dirty sand.

Then I removed everythign and stripped naked in amongst a load of bushes in the orchard and pissed it felt pretty cool pissing in the open like that.

Then I had to leave my shorts and go home...argghhh I never been so embarrassed walking home in a little black thong my dick pretty much hanging out and my ass all on display, its only about a 2 minute walk home but it was horrible and so humiliating.

Dice7
12-06-2008, 05:03 PM
Haha me and Sarah were bored this afternoon so decided to choose one dice dare for each other and I love this one so I picked it for her.

She had to..

Wear a push up bra with a tank top skirt and panties.
Put sand and a rock in the back of her panties and trash in her left bra cup (she wouldn't stop moaning about this. To be fair he arse looked really weird and obvious with the rock back there and bra/tank top combo had her cleavage on show as well as the dirty crisp packet stuffed in there. She had to hike for 30 mins but seeing as its f'ing freezing atm we decided to make it a 5 min hike to my hiding spot and she'd have to do 2 dares instead. We saw one woman who gave us a weird look seeing as Sarah looked so deshevelled by now! At the spot Sarah had to first put spiders in her bra cups which she freaked about but put one tiny little thing in there, then ripped off her clothes and brushed her tits off about 20 times which was hillarious to watch, her dare was to pee naked (hence why she took no time stripping). Once she was done she had to go home without her skirt, she came up with the 'genius' idea of pretending she was a cross country runner because 'they run in them little bikini things'. Light pink cotton panties just didn't cut it and in the 5 minute jog home she got wolf whistles and dirty looks, I enjoyed it thoroughly but she really didnt!

It was then her turn to choose one for me..

reluctant
08-15-2009, 04:40 PM
Hate that I like these dares in a twisted hate them kind of a way..

Thong Bra capri's top that shows off my midrif (got a button shirt and tied it)

Had to put bark sand and rubbish in my thong front and back (not really easy). It felt so rough and nasty and cheap on my bits.

I walked for 15 minutes and found this pond area that was totally surrounded by hedges apart from the entrance way. It was a bit risky but seemed quiet.

Strip naked and start masturbating. I rolled 3 times and this came up every frigging time so I gave up and did it. First time I ever rubbed my clit anywhere other than my bed or shower, felt so scared and vulnerable which became a turn on, even though the sand sticking to my poor puss felt gross. Eventually I was about to cum and I stopped..it took about 20 minutes and I felt pretty emotionally drained by now because I was so worried about getting caught.

Then I had to leave my shirt there and walk home about 20 minutes in my bra. It was kind of warm today so I tried to pretend it was a bikini top, but it clearly wasn't and I'm sure people thought I was a whore or something.

Lostsnake1134
08-19-2009, 02:27 AM
I'm going to do this today, I'll edit this post if i'm done.

And for the last part I had to leave my thong and bikini top. I took the off, but I didn't leave them, I just took them home in my backpack.

Great dare :)

That seems like ditching out on part of the dare. *Shrugs* but that's just me.

reluctant
08-19-2009, 03:43 AM
Its a tough dare lostsnake at least she did it!

LickMeLixMe
08-29-2021, 06:03 PM
I am definitely going to try this sometime in the future!