PDA

View Full Version : [M] Alone till sunday... what to do...

Cynor
11-16-2012, 12:45 AM
So like the title says I'm alone until Sunday, baring any random friends wanting to hang out or something lol.

Well for me time alone is a rare thing, and I figure now is a great chance to just do a lot of random things without worrying much about like making too much noise or cleaning up (as in keeping it secret from roomies).

Which leads me to this... I figure it's time to get some outside ideas for more fun :P

The main limits I have are the normal ones for most people. No Pics, friends/family, illegal/dangerous, etc. One thing of note is that I'm not too into the using of icy hot and toothpaste and stuff as lube. I've tried it in the past and lets just say I'm not 100% convinced it's safe for me.

Other than that I'm pretty open to things and love to try out things. I'll consider mostly anything, and if I decide it sounds fun enough (and within my limits) I'll do it. If I don't... Well I'll explain and we all learn from it?

So just what do I have to play with? A lot...

Small, medium, and large dildos and plugs (note that the large dildo is 2+ inch and it's been awhile since I did anything... plug is like 1.70ish).
Inflatable plug (1.5 before inflation)
Gag
Vibe
Nipple Clamps/Cloths Pins
Cuffs
Spreader bar (with an attachable rod that will hold a dildo)
Cock ring
Parachute ball stretcher that can have weights hung from it
Wartenburg Wheel
Whip (Really more like Cat o Nine)
LOTS of Rope
Enema Kit

I kind of feel like I'm missing something but I do believe that is a good starting point for plenty of fun ideas.

So.... Lets get it going!

DerbySubMale
11-16-2012, 02:43 AM
I recently failed this task/punishment that was set for me:

"You are to take ice and put them on your nipples until they're very hard. Put on your nipple clamps (use clothes pegs if you haven't got clamps). Then use one of your elastic bands around your balls that'll be tight and uncomfortable. Now take your medium butt plug, coat it in toothpaste and shove it up your ass as hard as you can. Keep it in for an hour, spanking your ass and cock 20 times every 10 minutes."

See if you can do better than I did?

Cynor
11-16-2012, 12:33 PM
In my first post I did mention no toothpaste... plus I question the safety a little of having a "tight" elastic band around balls for an hour.

Considering thats removed two of the more major elements... Well thanks for the idea but I'm going to pass on that.

Dirtydanny
11-16-2012, 03:27 PM
No clothing at all if you need to dress put your ball stretcher on.

For one hour of your choosing, whilst naked. Put gag in, insert inflatable plug and inflate. NOw put spread bar on drink two pints of water and now handcuff both hands round the spread bar.Enjoy your hour.

Cynor
11-16-2012, 05:47 PM
No clothing at all if you need to dress put your ball stretcher on.

For one hour of your choosing, whilst naked. Put gag in, insert inflatable plug and inflate. NOw put spread bar on drink two pints of water and now handcuff both hands round the spread bar.Enjoy your hour.

Lol I had already decided that I'd be naked this weekend unless friends came over (and so far none have....) though the stretcher is a fun little twist.

That hour was "fun"... I both love/hate the inflatable plug cause it really makes me feel full and like I have to go. So having it in for an hour (and I pumped it up pretty good) was interesting. I obviously had the change the order of gag and water though, and I put the bar on my hands as I'm not nimble enough to bend myself into a "U". Thankfully I had just went not long before the drinking so that part wasn't as bad as it could have been rofl.