PDA

View Full Version : 30/male/switch seeks any age/female/slave in US (serious replies only)

slaveboy82
11-14-2012, 08:49 PM
30/male/switch seeks any age/female/slave in US (serious replies only)

I am a 30y/o gender queer switch looking for a female sub or switch. I have been a slave on and off for over 2 years, and have had my ups and downs as a slave. I would like to find someone whom i can talk to daily or at the least a few times a week. I will honor your limits, but do not be surprised if I push them a little for fun, or a lot in case of punishment. I do not want just a slave I want to get to know you and build a friendship as 2 people as well as a d/s relationship. I expect you to be open and truthful at all times, trust is a big thing with me. I may ask once in a while if you would like to dom over me or make it an assignment to be graded on. I am not supper strict as long as I see a willingness to try. As far as pictures go we will talk about that. I will never make you out yourself in any means that may publicly destroy or tarnish your reputation. I may require you to buy things from time to time to complete a task weather it be online or in person depends on the assignment. If you are into cam sessions that is great, but not needed. If you are on fetlife then great, it would make a great place to post proof pics of assignments.
To apply please send age, description, likes, dislikes, limits, any toys or items to me via pm. Also include why you think that i should choose you.
Activities i am into
Daily rules
toilet control
adult baby play
bondage
clothing restrictions
forced orgasm
anal
slight to mild pain
orgasm denial/chastity
Sensation play
others to be listed as i explore more.