PDA

View Full Version : Wedgie Workout! (# 1) 1+ people

wedgieworkout
11-14-2012, 12:44 PM
Half-inspired by wedgieme1's thread, this is... Well, seriously what do you think it is. I'm not responsible for injuries. This could be harsh. (meh, not really...) If you have nothing to do pull ups with, then roll again. Also, I will add an exercise every week.

My Attempts:
November 14th, 2012:
What wedgie? Frontal atomic.
Exercise 1? 6
Exercise 2? 6, 5, 2
Man, that hurt!

What wedgie:
1: Normal Wedgie
2: Permanent Wedgie
3: Atomic Wedgie
4: Frontal
5: Frontal Atomic
6: Normal Wedgie

Exercise 1:
1: 20 Push Ups
2: 40 Pull Ups
3: 40 Push Ups
4: 20 Pull Ups
5: All of the above
6: Bad Luck! Do 5 three times.

It gets worse every exercise! I will post next one later today instead of next week!

(EDIT 11/14/12 12:44)
Exercise 2:
1: 50 Squats
2: 100 Squats
3: 75 Squats
4: 75 Jumping Jacks
5: 125 Jumping Jacks, Roll Again
6: All of the above.
(12:45)

EDIT 11/14/12 5:12 PM: Also, please comment with your experience! Thanks!

wedgieworkout
11-14-2012, 08:55 PM
I think I'm going to do this every week, on Wednesday. I'll update with another section.

JackTheWriter
11-15-2012, 06:35 PM
This is going to be fun :rolleyes:

This is definitely not something that I would normally do but I have been dared and I will do my best to complete it. To be honest, I've been big my entire life and no one has ever dared to try to give me a wedgie before so this will be my first. I'm not sure what is going to be worse, the wedgie or the exercise, since I am a bit out of shape to put it mildly (oh hell, I'm 6'1" and 285 lbs, so you do the math)

My rolls are

2:Permanent wedgie(had to look this one up and I guess I'll use my belt)

5:All of them. (I don't think my bedroom door would hold my weight and I don't think I'd be able to do even one pull-up, let alone 60 so I'm going to substitute sit-ups for pull-ups.)

1:50 squats(I lucked out on this one)

I will give a report when I have completed it. If substitution is not allowed then I will also take a punishment for that.

wedgieworkout
11-15-2012, 06:40 PM
This is going to be fun :rolleyes:

This is definitely not something that I would normally do but I have been dared and I will do my best to complete it. To be honest, I've been big my entire life and no one has ever dared to try to give me a wedgie before so this will be my first. I'm not sure what is going to be worse, the wedgie or the exercise, since I am a bit out of shape to put it mildly (oh hell, I'm 6'1" and 285 lbs, so you do the math)

My rolls are

2:Permanent wedgie(had to look this one up and I guess I'll use my belt)

5:All of them. (I don't think my bedroom door would hold my weight and I don't think I'd be able to do even one pull-up, let alone 60 so I'm going to substitute sit-ups for pull-ups.)

1:50 squats(I lucked out on this one)

I will give a report when I have completed it. If substitution is not allowed then I will also take a punishment for that.

Yes, in this case, you can substitute.

JackTheWriter
11-15-2012, 07:47 PM
Okay, that was more interesting than I thought it would be. First I tried my belt to give myself a permanent wedgie and ripped my first pair of tighty whiteys clean in half. Then I got a pullstring from a pair of shorts and was just barely able to get it over my shoulders once tied properly (took about 5 minutes of wiggling, all the while pulling the wedgie tighter). With the wedgie in place I gave myself 200 light slaps(had to be light because any harder and my roommate would have heard) on each cheek for receiving another PM from wedgieworkout.

Now comes the fun part. I decided to go in order for the first exercise, starting with the 20 pushups. Did 7 the regular way then had to finish out from my knees. My take on this is that it is more about the pain then your skill level at exercising and my skill level is very low. I went straight from the pushups to the sit ups and let me tell you they were the worst for having a permanent wedgie because the constant movement of the rope on my shoulders kept readjusting the wedgie into new positions. I took a 5 minute break before doing the 40 pushups and didn't even bother trying to do them regularly. I went straight to my knees and even then it was brutal. Went back for the 20 sit ups and thought they were going to be easy and got a nasty surprise. Halfway through I felt the need to fart and pushed it out while exercising. Big Mistake. It burned so much because when the air went out, it puckered my anus and my underwear dug into new territory. I pushed through and did the 50 squats with no real problem and now I'm writing my report before I take a shower.

I feel a real sense of accomplishment here and I want to thank wedgieworkout for giving me this dare.

Took some pics and will be creating an album for them after my shower if anyone wants to see the wedgie

DirtySanchez69
10-27-2015, 10:14 AM
In frontal atomic wedgie. Did 20 push ups. Rolled 5 then 4 so 200 jumping jacks total.

DirtySanchez69
11-04-2015, 11:52 AM
In frontal I do 20 push ups 100 squats