PDA

View Full Version : 23/f - after an exam

egaskrad
11-13-2012, 11:58 PM
I want to take a restricted dare.

Background

I will be taking my first exam on Thursday from 2pm to 5pm in the far end of the campus. it is going to take me 15 ~ 30 minutes to get there on foot so I will probably leave home at around 1:30pm.

I do not want anything to happen before / on the way to the examination hall, or during the exam. Exam is TOP priority.

however I have decided to relax after the exam for a few hours. I will kick off the chosen dare as soon as the exam is finished at around 5:30pm, until I call it an end at 11pm, or I've reached home, whichever earlier.

Consideration

there will be plenty students in the campus on the way back, with a chance that everyone will be heading home straight after the exam. however there is a 70-30 chance that the few girls or guys that I know will be inviting for a tea break or dinner. if nothing come forward, I will be eating out alone in the campus food court for 1 and a half hour and head home. in that sense, the dare may end as early as 7pm.

it will be cold at around 5:30pm when we are ready to leave. I will be dressing in something warm, possibly sweater, long coat, tee, skirt, tights and boots. socks, bra and briefs, too, just in case you wonder why I don't put them down. if it gets to 11pm, it will be freezing at 10C.

Rules for your dares

- people should be unable to find out anything strange from me, so dressing/acting like a total slut is out of the question. flashing / swapping undies with someone / asking something to use me or the like is out of the question. mobile in the box is out of the question. on the other hand, vibras on clit is ok. just don't set it to high, all the time. showing some skin, having some heels are ok. however if I get a running nose, be prepared to have my heels stuck into your behind. :D

- preparation beforehand is ok. however I don't want to feel anything on the way/during the exam.
- in term of toys, I have a few vibrating eggs. that's all. for house hold items, I can get my hands on plastic ties, packing tapes, plastic wraps, ropes, belts, bottles, you name it. however it must be something I can fit into my pack. dont ask me to bring a vacuum cleaner. I wont.
- the last time I tried out anal, I can only get the tip of my finger inside. if you want to kill me, just skip the dare and tell me. :p
- if no one invites, I am not going anywhere alone. this is not safe to stay on the street alone at night.
- please respect my limits.

Rules for me

- if someone is suggesting for a night out, I must stay around until they nail it, or not.
- if I am invited, I must attend, no matter what embarrassing dare I have dug myself into. if I am invited more than once, I will take the first invitation.
- I am not allowed to hint or suggest to cut short / end the activity in an invitation.
- One more limiting rule that only I know. ;)

How am I going to pick the dare - Voting

so either you put down your own dares, or you can "vote" for a dare. for example "I vote for the dare in post #12". whichever dare gets the highest vote will be my dare to pick, unless it violate the rules above, which I will pick the runner up. if there are two dares with the same vote, I will pick the earlier dare. please note that I have one vote too.

if you guys want to work out a dare together combining your ideas, it is up to you. there is a good chance of getting more vote like this. :)

deadline is 20 hours from this post.

Other thoughts

I think this one will be harder than those dares I took in the lectures. People around me know me good enough. It will be much harder to keep the secret away from them. Hmm...

I will post my report afterwards.

Available Dares up til #38

#3 mafiaka
#5 + #8 evie.sub 3 vote
#10 Xavier 1 vote
#11 BtO

elsa
11-14-2012, 12:01 AM
Sounds exciting. Good luck!

mafiaka
11-14-2012, 01:02 AM
How about the following very simple, but possibly rather awkward dare ?
You can't use a toilet between 5.45 (right after your exam) and midnight. Still, you have to drink at least 2.5 liters of water between 5.45 and 8 pm. See how you manage. Will you put on a diaper after the exam and use that - will you go in the bushes - in a bottle - ...

andom4444
11-14-2012, 01:05 AM
So are you looking for something potentially humiliating? potentially risky or just a turn on etc?

evie.sub
11-14-2012, 01:17 AM
Make dure to have the nescesary stuff with you.
I am a big fan of high heels and stockings with garderbelt. No panties. Skirt till ankles. Tight top. Open cup bra. Jacket only outside.
At end of exam go to bathroom. Take skirt and top of at the sink and leave there. Than go into stall dont lock. Edge 3x using icyhot or when you dont have tootpaste as lube. Than put bobbypins on nips and clit. If you have a little bell say catbell orso tie that to clit bobbypin. The pins go on and off each half hour.
Now spread legs about 1 foot. Now like this tie ankles and just above knee. So that feet cant go further than 1 foot. Lets keep you horny. Edge another 3x. Now go and put top and skirt on. Bullit in pussy on random.
If you are invited and as i see it changes are high you are to edge each time your name is said. This can be done on toilet. You arent allowed until you go to bed than you cum 5x in a row without stopping in between. Are to cum earlier than each cum cost you 20 spanks on each asscheeck, each tit and pussy. Done immediatly can be on a toilet.
Any questions i am happy to answer

egaskrad
11-14-2012, 01:28 AM
How about the following very simple, but possibly rather awkward dare ?
You can't use a toilet between 5.45 (right after your exam) and midnight. Still, you have to drink at least 2.5 liters of water between 5.45 and 8 pm. See how you manage. Will you put on a diaper after the exam and use that - will you go in the bushes - in a bottle - ...

I don't know. don't think I am going to use a diaper. anyway, this simple dare is surprisingly interesting. if we are going out, we will most likely end up in some place that is crowded with people. I doubt I can find a bush or a bottle to settle my business.

So are you looking for something potentially humiliating? potentially risky or just a turn on etc?

a turn on is fine. but if other elements are adding onto it, then it is even better. :)

egaskrad
11-14-2012, 01:52 AM
I am a big fan of high heels and stockings with garderbelt. No panties. Skirt till ankles. Tight top. Open cup bra. Jacket only outside.
At end of exam go to bathroom. Take skirt and top of at the sink and leave there. Than go into stall dont lock. Edge 3x using icyhot or when you dont have tootpaste as lube. Than put bobbypins on nips and clit. If you have a little bell say catbell orso tie that to clit bobbypin. The pins go on and off each half hour.
Now spread legs about 1 foot. Now like this tie ankles and just above knee. So that feet cant go further than 1 foot. Lets keep you horny. Edge another 3x. Now go and put top and skirt on. Bullit in pussy on random.
If you are invited and as i see it changes are high you are to edge each time your name is said. This can be done on toilet. You arent allowed until you go to bed than you cum 5x in a row without stopping in between. Are to cum earlier than each cum cost you 20 spanks on each asscheeck, each tit and pussy. Done immediatly can be on a toilet.

stop!!!!! evie. whatever you said gets me going, but to actually do it, it is going to kill. I don't have any dress that goes all the way to ankle. not even my ball dress. and I don't have an open cup bra. I don't think I can put a bobbypin on my clit. it will drop the second I try to walk.

I know I still own you one punishment. I will try to do it this weekend. ok?

evie.sub
11-14-2012, 02:00 AM
Than do the ankle part as low as can go with skirt.
Open cup bra can be made of an old bra.
A hairclip or paperclip is also acceptable.

I hope this will be done this time as it is writen specific for this occassion.

Specially now i have taken all your points away to not do it.

egaskrad
11-14-2012, 02:15 AM

I can't go with my ball dress. its too outstanding for an exam. the longest normal skirt/dress I have goes just under my knee.

Xavier
11-14-2012, 02:30 AM
Ah, my favorite dare slut. We meet again. ;)

Prep:
Shave your legs [EDIT: Removed "and pussy" in exchange for no bra]. Wear stockings, heels and a skirt of some kind, with no bra. Panties, sweaters, etc, are all allowed and up to you. Just no pants, no flats, and no full tights.

Additional rule:
Like event invitations, you are not allowed to turn down sexual advances up to the point of actual sex.

You don't have to smile and act enthusiastic (which may dissuade them taking things further), and if there is a break in the action, you can walk away... but you don't get to flat-out say "No". Anytime you break this rule you lose an item of clothing.

So, if someone tries to kiss you, you will allow it; if they grab your tits or put their hand on your thigh under your skirt, you won't push them away. When they take their hands off you or the kiss ends, you can excuse yourself or leave. I won't make you actually have sex with anyone who tries, but any groping is allowed.

Tasks:

After the exam, go to the bathroom and edge once. Then put your clit vibe on, turn it to low and head out to eat. It stays on as long as you are at the cafe. Turn it off and take it out when you finally leave - no leaving early unless invited somewhere.

For each event you get invited to, edge once and apply icy hot to your nipples before heading there.

If you are at a party with dance music, you must dance for at least 15 minutes before leaving. 10 minutes if no one else is dancing. As long as someone is dancing with you and making physical contact you must keep dancing - if you want to stop, you must ask them to give your ass a spank, then you can leave the dance floor.

Whenever dancing, you should have a vibe in your pussy and turned on - medium setting is fine.

BtO
11-14-2012, 02:42 AM
Update!

Here is my suggestion:

Wear a knee long skirt, strap-on stockings or a stay ups, a tight top, and high heels the whole day. At morning and before the exam, you can add all underwear and clothes, which you like. After exam, you go to a washroom and strip off your panties and bra. Instead of your underwear, you will wear your waist cinchers and a simple harness panties (like this (http://www.boundanna.com/gallery/gallery008/sb_with_handcuffs_backwards_0.jpg)). No bra, no panties! Add again your knee long skirt, strap-on stockings or a stay ups, the tight top and high heels for the rest of the day.

Now you insert your vibrating eggs in your pussy and leave them there on medium power. For the rest of the day, you have do edge every hour. If you forgot to edge you will increase the power of the vibrating eggs in the next hour. Besides, you have to flirt with all people, which talk to you after the exam.

That's all!
;)

Have fun
BtO

egaskrad
11-14-2012, 02:46 AM
Ah, my favorite dare slut. We meet again. ;)

Prep:
Shave your legs and pussy. Wear stockings, heels and a skirt of some kind. Panties and bra, sweaters, etc, are all allowed and up to you. Just no pants, no flats, and no full tights.

Additional rule:
Like event invitations, you are not allowed to turn down sexual advances up to the point of actual sex.

You don't have to smile and act enthusiastic (which may dissuade them taking things further), and if there is a break in the action, you can walk away... but you don't get to flat-out say "No". Anytime you break this rule you lose an item of clothing.

So, if someone tries to kiss you, you will allow it; if they grab your tits or put their hand on your thigh under your skirt, you won't push them away. When they take their hands off you or the kiss ends, you can excuse yourself or leave. I won't make you actually have sex with anyone who tries, but any groping is allowed.

Tasks:

After the exam, go to the bathroom and edge once. Then put your clit vibe on, turn it to low and head out to eat. It stays on as long as you are at the cafe. Turn it off and take it out when you finally leave - no leaving early unless invited somewhere.

For each event you get invited to, edge once and apply icy hot to your nipples before heading there.

If you are at a party with dance music, you must dance for at least 15 minutes before leaving. 10 minutes if no one else is dancing. As long as someone is dancing with you and making physical contact you must keep dancing - if you want to stop, you must ask them to give your ass a spank, then you can leave the dance floor.

Whenever dancing, you should have a vibe in your pussy and turned on - medium setting is fine.

minus pussy shaving? please? :)

MARIOMASTER
11-14-2012, 02:52 AM
how much rope do u have got? :) i love bondage and i have one idea for you but it need rope :)

Xavier
11-14-2012, 02:56 AM
minus pussy shaving? please? :)
What will you do instead?

egaskrad
11-14-2012, 02:57 AM
Here is my suggestion:

Wear a knee long skirt, strap-on stockings or a stay ups, a tight top, and high heels the whole day. At morning and for the exam, you can add all underwear and clothes, which you like. After exam, you go to a washroom and strip of your panties and bra. Instead of your underwear, you will wear a rope harness (You find the description here (http://www.boundanna.com/gallery/gallery008/rz_extraordinary_fashion.jpg)). Add again your knee long skirt, strap-on stockings or a stay ups, the tight top and high heels for the rest of the day.

Now you insert your vibrating eggs in your pussy and leave them there on medium power. For the rest of the day, you have do edge every hour. If you forgot to edge you will increase the power of the vibrating eggs in the next hour. Besides, you have to flirt with all people, which talk to you after the exam.

That's all!
;)

Have fun
BtO

how much rope do u have got? :) i love bondage and i have one idea for you but it need rope :)

I only have a 3m rope. :(
I don't think I see any 8 meters rope in any local store around.

BtO
11-14-2012, 03:02 AM
I only have a 3m rope. :(
I don't think I see any 8 meters rope in any local store around.
Have you a underbust corset?

egaskrad
11-14-2012, 03:05 AM
What will you do instead?

Hmmm... prep for prep. braless? I don't want anything to drop on the dancing floor so panties are essential.

egaskrad
11-14-2012, 03:09 AM
Have you a underbust corset?

I have some waist cinchers. that is the closest match.

Xavier
11-14-2012, 03:09 AM
Hmmm... prep for prep. braless? I don't want anything to drop on the dancing floor so panties are essential.

That's fair. Agreed. This will be even more fun as the icy hot takes its effect. :D
I'll amend the original post since you intend to ask for votes.

egaskrad
11-14-2012, 03:21 AM
That's fair. Agreed. This will be even more fun as the icy hot takes its effect. :D
I'll amend the original post since you intend to ask for votes.

:eek:
I've forgotten about the icyhot...

but that is still ok, I guess.

BtO
11-14-2012, 03:28 AM
I have some waist cinchers. that is the closest match.

That great!
Therefore, you wear the waist cinchers instead of the rope harness (after the exam). You will wear the waist cinchers under your tight top. Use the 3m rope for a simple harness panties (like this (http://www.boundanna.com/gallery/gallery008/sb_with_handcuffs_backwards_0.jpg)). No bra, no panties!

Is that possible?

egaskrad
11-14-2012, 05:43 AM
That great!
Therefore, you wear the waist cinchers instead of the rope harness (after the exam). You will wear the corset under your tight top. Use the 3m rope for a simple harness panties (like this (http://www.boundanna.com/gallery/gallery008/sb_with_handcuffs_backwards_0.jpg)). No bra, no panties!

Is that possible?

Um... can't see how it ends up in the front but i will try

BtO
11-14-2012, 06:42 AM
Thanks.
I have updated my first post for the vote.

;)

bee9
11-14-2012, 06:57 AM
Voting for Xavier's dare. Simply the best.

andom4444
11-14-2012, 07:02 AM
More of a series of dares to make for an eventful evening.

After your exam change in to a short skirt and a party top, preferably white, thin, no bra or panties.

You can wear a shawl/jumper over the top but it must be left open. Wear normal shoes (no need to look slutty), you can wear stockings but not tights if you want :)

You have the following tasks to complete throughout the evening:

Kiss 3 random guys
Kiss 1 random girl
Dance dirty with 2 guys and 2 girls, lots of grinding
Get 1 guy and 1 girl to fondle you
Masturbate to orgasm in 3 different public/semi-public locations, restrooms etc are not included
Flash 3 strangers your boobs
Flash 3 strangers your pussy
Go as far as you are willing above and beyond what we have alreasy stated with one guy
Go as far as you are willing above and beyond what we have alreasy stated with one girl
Streak down a road on the way back (get friends to do this with you if they are drunk)

egaskrad
11-14-2012, 07:44 AM
More of a series of dares to make for an eventful evening.

After your exam change in to a short skirt and a party top, preferably white, thin, no bra or panties.

You can wear a shawl/jumper over the top but it must be left open. Wear normal shoes (no need to look slutty), you can wear stockings but not tights if you want :)

You have the following tasks to complete throughout the evening:

Kiss 3 random guys
Kiss 1 random girl
Dance dirty with 2 guys and 2 girls, lots of grinding
Get 1 guy and 1 girl to fondle you
Masturbate to orgasm in 3 different public/semi-public locations, restrooms etc are not included
Flash 3 strangers your boobs
Flash 3 strangers your pussy
Go as far as you are willing above and beyond what we have alreasy stated with one guy
Go as far as you are willing above and beyond what we have alreasy stated with one girl
Streak down a road on the way back (get friends to do this with you if they are drunk)

under negotiation. :p

Shadowice
11-14-2012, 08:07 AM
i vote for evies! i love watching her torture the girls

egaskrad
11-14-2012, 08:23 AM
i vote for evies! i love watching her torture the girls

that is evil. :wall:

evie.sub
11-14-2012, 08:42 AM
Thank you schadow big kiss

Shadowice
11-14-2012, 09:18 AM
that is evil. :wall:

haha sorry egaskrad but look at what she does to poor kmdumo you cant help but laugh at her constantly denying that girls cum chances and asking her pointless questions just to make her edge

yorkboy
11-14-2012, 11:38 AM
Another vote for Evies :D

egaskrad
11-14-2012, 03:31 PM
four and a half hours before the deadline.

I better testing drive the bobbypins and knee tying...

aiya...

BtO
11-14-2012, 03:40 PM
No voice for my dare!

*Sorrow*

But all other dares are really good.
Maybe too good!

;)

hcfist
11-14-2012, 03:43 PM
Maybe You will stuff something size cell phone or little bit bigger in Your pussy just after exam and came back to Your room with it inside??

zmoody1
11-14-2012, 04:03 PM
good luck on the exam, hope you pass, and hope that the community of getdare gives you something that you will enjoy :D

holdinon15
11-14-2012, 04:08 PM
I vote for evie.sub's dare, #5+8

egaskrad
11-14-2012, 04:29 PM
No voice for my dare!

*Sorrow*

But all other dares are really good.
Maybe too good!

;)

I think yours are good. Xavier & mafiaka's one are good too.

evie's one... she will pay for this. :D

*throw an angry fist in the air*

egaskrad
11-14-2012, 04:31 PM
Maybe You will stuff something size cell phone or little bit bigger in Your pussy just after exam and came back to Your room with it inside??

that way and I will be unable to pick up calls. thats against the rule. if someone calling me having an idea for the evening, I will miss it.

good luck on the exam, hope you pass, and hope that the community of getdare gives you something that you will enjoy :D

thanks for the kind words. :)

zmoody1
11-14-2012, 04:35 PM
your welcome for the kind words (:

Shadowice
11-14-2012, 04:48 PM
I think yours are good. Xavier & mafiaka's one are good too.

evie's one... she will pay for this. :D

*throw an angry fist in the air*

*whistles innocently*
ya that darn evil evie! I did like yours as well bto, a variation of that is one of my favorite ones to give people.

Anyway best of luck on your test not sure if you mentioned what it was, but i never really liked the final exams seemed like anything you studied wasnt really on it and stuff you didnt study figuring it was unimportant and wouldnt be on it is what was on it.

egaskrad
11-14-2012, 06:50 PM
*whistles innocently*
ya that darn evil evie! I did like yours as well bto, a variation of that is one of my favorite ones to give people.

Anyway best of luck on your test not sure if you mentioned what it was, but i never really liked the final exams seemed like anything you studied wasnt really on it and stuff you didnt study figuring it was unimportant and wouldnt be on it is what was on it.

well, the exam should be fine as long as I am in good condition. :)

Xavier
11-14-2012, 08:08 PM
that way and I will be unable to pick up calls. thats against the rule. if someone calling me having an idea for the evening, I will miss it.

I'm not a big cellphone in the puss fan myself, nowhere near as much vibrating to be done with that... but couldn't you use a hands-free bluetooth earpiece to take calls? ;)

egaskrad
11-14-2012, 08:30 PM
I'm not a big cellphone in the puss fan myself, nowhere near as much vibrating to be done with that... but couldn't you use a hands-free bluetooth earpiece to take calls? ;)

Sssshhhh... I am using a smart phone and it is too big for me. ok? ;)

Anyway. the voting is closed. My vote goes to Bto. so it ends up a 1,4,2,2 for the 4 dares.

OK, let me sum it up:

I am going to dress like this: high heels, stockings with garter belt, no panties, longest skirt, Tight top, Open cup bra and a jacket, only.

What I need to do after the exam:

leave my skirt and top at the sink, use the stall without locking it up, use icyhot on nips and try to edge 3 times. put the bobbypins on nips and clit. put a small bell on the bobbypin at the clit. tie two strings, one above ankle and another one right above the opening of the skirt, with a one foot slack. an egg in the box on random. then put the skirt and top back on.

What I need to do after that:

-the bpins goes on and off every half an hour.
-everytime my name is called I'll have to edge once.
-come 5 times in a row before I go to bed. if I come earlier I must do some spanking.

What I need to do now:

-make an open cup bra. well. they are expensive...
-try to pick up a bell in the nearby local store.

ok. a deal is a deal, and a dare is a dare.

Xavier
11-14-2012, 09:13 PM
ok. a deal is a deal, and a dare is a dare.
Amen.

Have fun. It's a solid dare. Still partial to mine, but evie's is probably meaner. Let us know how it goes - specifically keep count of those edges.

egaskrad
11-14-2012, 10:07 PM
Amen.

Have fun. It's a solid dare. Still partial to mine, but evie's is probably meaner. Let us know how it goes - specifically keep count of those edges.

ok. I am heading off. wish me good luck. :)

Shadowice
11-14-2012, 10:29 PM
best of luck with your exam, and i hoep your a popular girl and everyones yelling your name

evie.sub
11-15-2012, 01:24 AM
Good luck with exam. And good luck trying to walk normal after the exam. Think everyone whil notice you tingling along the way lol

BtO
11-15-2012, 03:01 AM
Well luck for your exam!
I looking forward to your report.

Have fun
BtO

bee9
11-15-2012, 03:20 AM
Yeah, good luck and have fun, the most voted dare is done by a real pro so should be wild indeed.

hcfist
11-15-2012, 08:35 AM

thanks for the kind words. :)

I didn`t say You to stuff cell phone, but something with similar sizes of cell phone. It could be tv remote, small botle or mp4 player... anything what You want.
Anyway have good fun. And good luck on exam.

egaskrad
11-15-2012, 03:38 PM
best of luck with your exam, and i hoep your a popular girl and everyones yelling your name

;)

Good luck with exam. And good luck trying to walk normal after the exam. Think everyone whil notice you tingling along the way lol

that was real fun. thx evie. I shall type up the report today. just want to say thanks. it was real great. :)

Well luck for your exam!
I looking forward to your report.

Have fun
BtO

thanks, Bto. :)

Yeah, good luck and have fun, the most voted dare is done by a real pro so should be wild indeed.

I strongly agree. and thanks.

I didn`t say You to stuff cell phone, but something with similar sizes of cell phone. It could be tv remote, small botle or mp4 player... anything what You want.
Anyway have good fun. And good luck on exam.

oh. okay. I somehow missed the whole point. :D

evie.sub
11-15-2012, 05:10 PM
looking forward to the report

egaskrad
11-15-2012, 08:45 PM
Report of the day:

I got myself two small cat bells in a nearby local store, thanks to the up coming christmas sales. it was about the size of a shirt button, in a ball shape with a slide in the middle of it. thin strings in circle was attached to them.

got a bra which I had not worn for ages from the bottom of the box. I didn’t like the shape of it. I cut the upper cups off to the point that my nips were showing, tighten the strips and hoping that it would give me some support. it didn’t work. so I cut it all.

I got myself a full pack of bobby bins because I was quite sure that I was going drop a whole lot of it. didn’t think it was going to stay on my clit after a few tries the night before. the egg I packed was about the size of two fingers so when it went inside, it stayed. then it was the garter belt, the rope, icyhot and a pair of 3”.

the top I picked was crimson with turtle neck to keep myself warm. it was real tight and comfortable at the same time. I had a black leather jacket outside. the low waist skirt went past my knee cap and a bit more.

the exam was eventless. it was something about the structure of the private law and personal properties. blah blah blah. I handed in the paper 20 minutes early and ran for the restroom for the preparation. when I entered the restroom, I could hear the tutor calling “you can’t leave even if you have finished” or something like that on the PA.

I picked the restroom on the second level. there were no classes so it should be all mine.

I fold my top and skirt neatly aside the sink as instructed. I went into a stall with the door only half closed. I got the icyhot on my nips and met the expected burns. it was still good. my nips stood up turning hard. I was all wet after a few tickling in the right place. to make things quicker, I pressed the vibra on the clit and I got my three edgies very soon. I shoved my normal bra, panties and the flats into my pack, replaced with the cupless bra, garter-belts and 3". the egg went in easily. the nips was harden for the bobby pins to stay as well. the one on the clit was a bit tricky. I have the bells tied on it and put it on the clit. it kept falling off soon after I started to walk, just liked what happened at home. somehow after the fifth tries, I managed to clip the long end on the inner lips and the other end on the clit. wow, it stayed, quite firmly.

my whole body was tingling after the setup. I got the rope above and below my knee with one foot slack as the last touch up before I stepped out of the stall.

there was a full length mirror right next to the door. looking into it, I saw another me, dress like those in the pron clips, with standing nips and squeezing thighs trying to simulate herself in a campus restroom. it was quite a view and I just came right there. even picturing this in my head now made me wet.

I don’t remember for how long I was lost there looking at the mirror but eventually I snapped out of it. I put on the top and the skirt. jumped back to the stall. hooked up wifi for getdare to look up the punishment, which I thought I would never need. I did the 100 spanking, making my nips and clit even more sensitive.

I got back to the mirror and checked up myself, nearly came again. at the position of my nips there were the bumps with the hint of bobby pins on the top. so I made sure that they stayed under the jacket. when I hurry for the exit. the bpins on the clit was making me very aware of the situation down there. the bpins was actually on the lips, so every steps I took, my clit was actually rubbing on the inside edge of the bpins. so it was like tickling the clit with my nail for every step I took. the bells weren’t making any notable noise, but they kept hitting the inner thighs, reminding me what was going on down there.

downstairs, the exam was just about to end. no one was allowed to leave their seats during the paper collection. I sat down on a sofa in the resting area outside the lecture hall. the nips and clit were rock hard thanks to the icyhot and bpins. the feeling of the eggs was never so much to me. I was so wet that if I let loose, the eggs would probably fall out of me.

but the worst part was that horny image of me from the mirror, kept haunting in my brain. that was too much for me and I couldnt stop rubbing my thighs.

while i was daydreaming a bit, my hands were busy retying the knots on the knee rope. I pushed the bottom rope down so that it was barely covered when my legs were pulling the rope. but then if I let loose a bit, the rope would be dropping out. so I pulled the bottom rope back to where it was originally and did some tests.

by that time, people were already walking out. so I was unable to do any final adjustment. some of my friends saw me. a few decided to stay while others hurried off. I heard a total of 37 pal and girls calling out my name “xxxxx, bye” and “xxxxx how was it” and my heart skipped a beat every time my name was called.

So I stood there shaking uncontrollably with my whole body hot, chatting with some of the not so familiar friends. one of them call out a dinner gathering so I joined as soon as I was invited. there were like 20 of us.

I used the restroom again before we left and took a quick check on my phone to find out that “edge once per name called” only took place “after an invitation”. that saved me from edging 3 dozens time. can’t say I was happy about it but I probably didnt have the time. I carefully redo the rope under the knee so that the slack went through the slack of the upper rope so it won’t swing like a washing line under the skirt. bpins went away per the rule.

when I left the restroom, I saw myself in the mirror and I really wanted to touch myself if there werent so many ppl around. I was so close to coming again.

the 20 of us took a bus to downtown. I was stuck with an average guy which I didn’t know him well. he was very shy. but we did some good chitchatting and he asked for my phone number. I gave him what he wanted. he called my name twice on the bus.

once we were in the downtown, I jumped my chance for the restroom in the first store and got the three bpins back in place. it took me less than a minutes. the two edging did took me some more time.

walking with the shy guy was kind of a problem when bpins were teasing me and I did struggled. it was much stronger comparing to the tape on vibe. I told the guy that I wasn’t feeling well and he did not doubt me. so we walked slowly for the reason of a throbbing clit. :p

we finally reached the proposed restaurant. it was a famous vietnam noodle shop. the seat wasn’t comfortable, the shy guy wasn’t flirting one bit but I came the moment I sat down when the bells hit the seat and got off a slight “ding”. It had been a very long time since I had come in front of anyone. I thought I managed to cover it up, except for the few puffing when I recovered. I jumped for the restroom for the spanking and took off the bpin as it was about 7pm.

edging again right after coming took me longer than expected. but the guy called my name 3 times on the road. when I came back for the dinner I sat there with my ankle locked together but my knees apart under the table. I was on fire.

the dinner lasted until 8:30pm. half of the guys and girls left early. It was hard making sense during normal chats when your clit screams. I guess I must be looking like some sort of airhead. I edged so many times and I lost count. In fact when the bpins were on, I was pretty much edging without doing much. my skirt had a hard to notice wet spot.

3 pairs of guys and girls decided to go on for some night window shopping and they were inviting. I made the shy guy stayed with me. without him I would be real odd. so the eight of us went off wandering in the town until 10pm. the guy offered to escort me home and I took it. I arrived home at 10:45pm.

I edged a few more times for the name calling. then I fingered myself until I came hard, exactly 5 times. I took a bubble bath before I went to sleep.

That was about it.

to sum it up, it was wonderful to lost it unexpectedly. and it happened twice last night. first time in front of the mirror in the restroom which I was caught with that look of mine. and the second one was a total surprise. I was horny as hell and trying to stay cool talking with the guy at the same time. then “bang” it goes.

may be I should try this again next time.

bee9
11-15-2012, 09:28 PM
Good girl with a good report. It's time to do the 37 edges though, let's wait what ppl will think about it.

evie.sub
11-15-2012, 09:34 PM
Glad you liked it. So why were you cursing on my dare in first place?
Did the rope restrict you in your walking?
Too bad the bells werent to noticeble or was that only to you and did others here it?

evie.sub
11-15-2012, 09:36 PM
Good girl with a good report. It's time to do the 37 edges though, let's wait what ppl will think about it.

I agree lol that would be nice

Shadowice
11-15-2012, 09:37 PM
I agree the 37 edges just says if you get an invite which you did :P Amazing report none the less, if that shy guy only knew just how horny you really was

egaskrad
11-15-2012, 10:11 PM

I really don't mind. :p

Glad you liked it. So why were you cursing on my dare in first place?
Did the rope restrict you in your walking?
Too bad the bells werent to noticeble or was that only to you and did others here it?

well. I don't know. The bigger the effort and risk, the bigger the satisfaction. That bobby pins idea got on my nerve. now you want no panties and you want a bobby pins down there. what if I dropped it in the middle of a conversation or something. what if I dropped my vibe while walking?

no, the rope wasn't restricting anything. some of my minis are doing worse, in terms of taking large steps. the rope was in the way when I was trying to edge. and it was more of a distraction when I was standing there, usually knees together. I had to remind myself to part my legs some, which made me quite tense. well, that was nothing comparing to other things thou.

well, if someone heard it, they didn't tell me. anyway now you have reminded me, I am going to tie the bells outside my pack the next time I am going out with them. ;)

I agree lol that would be nice

I agree the 37 edges just says if you get an invite which you did :P Amazing report none the less, if that shy guy only knew just how horny you really was

:)

evie.sub
11-15-2012, 10:41 PM
The idea of the rope was that you couldnt make big steps.
Maybe i can think of something that works better next time.

egaskrad
11-15-2012, 10:45 PM

well, I dont take big steps normally, especially when I have my heels.

Shadowice
11-15-2012, 11:01 PM

would think a short skirt with no panties would work wonders in restricting movement.

evie.sub
11-15-2012, 11:12 PM
The idea was that steps wouldnt be to big. But i will think of something for next time.

egaskrad
11-15-2012, 11:59 PM
would think a short skirt with no panties would work wonders in restricting movement.

Did I tell you that you are evil? :D

The idea was that steps wouldnt be to big. But i will think of something for next time.

okay. :)

bee9
11-16-2012, 12:20 AM
Oh, you don't mind edging. Good.

Then we'll make sure you'd start minding.

How about edging in awkward positions or being distracted.

I guess someone will you with the idea, but for starters, edge:

1. while brushing your teeth

2. sitting in a closed wardrobe

3. while licking salt from your breasts

Shadowice
11-16-2012, 12:26 AM
Did I tell you that you are evil? :D

okay. :)

lol ill take that as a compliment and to think i didnt even come up wit a task for you and got called evil :D

egaskrad
11-16-2012, 12:37 AM
lol ill take that as a compliment and to think i didnt even come up wit a task for you and got called evil :D

well, you have an evil mind, but a pure body for not putting down those evil plans? :D

Oh, you don't mind edging. Good.

Then we'll make sure you'd start minding.

How about edging in awkward positions or being distracted.

I guess someone will you with the idea, but for starters, edge:

1. while brushing your teeth

2. sitting in a closed wardrobe

3. while licking salt from your breasts

what is teeth brushing and salt licking has anything to do with edging? I am curious. :confused:

I don't have a wardrobe that I can sit inside... unless I clear it up. and that will probably take me ages.

evie.sub
11-16-2012, 01:10 AM
How about you cannot cum until room and wardrobe are cleaned proper. But edge each day it isnt done. Starting with 20 edges and adding one each day but half of the edges rounded up cant be done at home.
Lets see how quick everything is clean. As judge for the cleaning ask your mom if you cleaned ok. Including windows and the dirty wash andso

BtO
11-16-2012, 01:26 AM
@egaskrad: Good girl. Great report! Thanks much.

Let us know when you are looking for new dares.
;)

egaskrad
11-16-2012, 01:26 AM
How about you cannot cum until room and wardrobe are cleaned proper. But edge each day it isnt done. Starting with 20 edges and adding one each day but half of the edges rounded up cant be done at home.
Lets see how quick everything is clean. As judge for the cleaning ask your mom if you cleaned ok. Including windows and the dirty wash andso

They are cleaned. all the clothes are racked up neatly. The problem of the wardrobes are that they are all full. very full. so if I want to sit inside one, I need to clear it up. moving all my clothes to somewhere else. that is a lot of work, believe me.

@egaskrad: Good girl. Great report! Thanks much.

Let us know when you are looking for new dares.
;)

okay :)

evie.sub
11-16-2012, 01:40 AM
Ever tought about starting a denial thread? Grin grin

egaskrad
11-16-2012, 02:07 AM
Ever tought about starting a denial thread? Grin grin

:D

is that an evil smile?

no. frustration isnt something I am willing to try out during exam time. Id like to keep things short for the time being.

evie.sub
11-16-2012, 02:28 AM
:D

is that an evil smile? Maybe

no. frustration isnt something I am willing to try out during exam time. Id like to keep things short for the time being.

How about after exams?
If you are ready for another dare pm me. Just give details on what, where and when.
I try and think of something.

ichsagedir
11-16-2012, 02:55 AM
I don't know if this fits you, but maybe you want to try this out.

You said that you were extremely turned on by seeing yourself in the mirror during the dare. Why not try the following: Next time you do something similar, take some pictures of yourself on your smartphone. But don't show them to anyone, just keep them there. This way, you can look at them any time you want but you must also hope that no one borrows your smartphone and goes through your pictures.
If it doesn't fit you (since pictures are one of your dislikes, but maybe if no one sees them, they are ok), I understand. Had great fun reading your thread and the dares given to you :)

bee9
11-16-2012, 03:01 AM
what is teeth brushing and salt licking has anything to do with edging? I am curious. :confused:
Both are distracting...

egaskrad
11-16-2012, 03:23 AM
How about after exams?
If you are ready for another dare pm me. Just give details on what, where and when.
I try and think of something.

Let me think. I will be going back home for a few months after the exam.

I don't know if this fits you, but maybe you want to try this out.

You said that you were extremely turned on by seeing yourself in the mirror during the dare. Why not try the following: Next time you do something similar, take some pictures of yourself on your smartphone. But don't show them to anyone, just keep them there. This way, you can look at them any time you want but you must also hope that no one borrows your smartphone and goes through your pictures.
If it doesn't fit you (since pictures are one of your dislikes, but maybe if no one sees them, they are ok), I understand. Had great fun reading your thread and the dares given to you :)

you know there were news about deleted pictures on the mobile phone being uncovered by the repairman and people were blackmailed because of it? I don't trust the phones any more.

Both are distracting...

so the problem is that I will be unable to edge? Hmmm....

ichsagedir
11-16-2012, 03:32 AM
you know there were news about deleted pictures on the mobile phone being uncovered by the repairman and people were blackmailed because of it? I don't trust the phones any more.

I understand your concerns, this was just an idea of myself. It is a somewhat risky dare and not many are doing this. I just never thought of repairmans because I never had to bring one of my phones to one :D
But if I think of a more creative dare that fits your likes better, I'll post it.

egaskrad
11-16-2012, 05:21 AM
I understand your concerns, this was just an idea of myself. It is a somewhat risky dare and not many are doing this. I just never thought of repairmans because I never had to bring one of my phones to one :D
But if I think of a more creative dare that fits your likes better, I'll post it.

You will never know when you lost your phone. :)

Don't put your future at risk.

egaskrad
11-16-2012, 05:29 AM
evie, I got something for you which I think you will like.

"however if I get a running nose, be prepared to have my heels stuck into your behind." I stated this in the rule. I now have a sore throat, a running nose and a headache. while I take my rest, do you think you could fulfill your part of the dare? :D

ichsagedir
11-16-2012, 06:56 AM
You will never know when you lost your phone. :)

Don't put your future at risk.

That's true. Safety first :) But I am a little confused if you still want dares or not. This thread is for after the exam, but are there more exams where you want to do dares?

evie.sub
11-16-2012, 07:08 AM
I am standing bend over for you now lol

egaskrad
11-16-2012, 03:16 PM
That's true. Safety first :) But I am a little confused if you still want dares or not. This thread is for after the exam, but are there more exams where you want to do dares?

there are two more. coming tuesday and friday. but between those two there're only 2 days in between so I didnt plan to do anything risky at all.

after friday I am quite sure that some mad pals are planning something. we may move north a few days where I may not have internet access. then we'll be packing for home.

if I really want to do it again next week I will surely let everyone know.

I am standing bend over for you now lol

I am really sick so you will have to do it yourselves. :D

clean up your highest heel. wrap the heel with plastic wrap if you are worried and put it in your behind everytime you login to getdare until I am recovered. I suggest picking a round one that is not too thick thou. if you want to do it on nail heels please be careful.

BtO
11-16-2012, 04:01 PM
I am really sick ....

Get well soon!
;)

evie.sub
11-16-2012, 06:07 PM
get wel some and i will have 7,5inch stillettoheels in my ass as you said