PDA

View Full Version : 19 y.o old sissy needs dares!!! just got power back and super horny

subboy1993
11-12-2012, 07:01 PM
hey everybody as said in the title i just got power back from hurricane sandy.
so i am really horny so please give me some dares.. i am feeling extra brave and feel like posting pictures to put up online on imagefap or kinktalk :) if i do i will post the link for everybody thank you
kisses!!!

e_reader
11-12-2012, 08:06 PM
wear a small size tee and a pair of girl jeans. wear a pair of sandals with a hint of heels or platform. go to a fast food store to have your lunch and dinner. stay in each place for at least an hour. take a photo for yourselves.

if you don't have the outfit, go and buy it the next time .

deepsix
11-12-2012, 08:59 PM
First, strip naked. Bend over and spank yourself on your ass with your hand. Hard. Then wear your tiniest thing, put on a bra, some lipstick and pull on a skirt. Take pictures. Walk around like a sissy girl that you are. After you have visited every room in your house, pull your panties down and spank you ass till it is stinging red. With your panties around your ankles stand in the corner, hang your head in shame and loudly say 100 times "Thank you for punishing and humiliating this sissy girl".

randywood12
11-12-2012, 09:09 PM
hide your little nothing penis and nutsack in a tightly bound jockstrap and wear it to the mall in a very short skirt....show your ass to three older gentlemen and go home...report back to me.