PDA

View Full Version : The Fiend's Eye: Punishments for Beginners

Fiendish
06-09-2008, 01:00 PM
The Fiend's Eye is back after a bit of a hiatus.

This particular Fiend's Eye will focus on beginning Masters & slaves, for those who aren't yet entirely sure how to punish a slave for misbehaving, and to help new slaves understand roughly what to expect. As always, this is not an end-all be-all manuscript, but just a short little article to help someone begin their journey as a Master or slave in this wonderful world.

For new Masters/Mistresses:

You've just acquired a new slave, and it's a damn fine one at that. Everything has, for the most part, been working out, but a slave is still prone to make mistakes, they aren't perfect(as much as we'd all like them to be, they aren't). It's nothing major, but something that needs correcting. All the punishments you currently know of are extreme, but being the responsible Master you are, you don't use those for something like this, or are something so simple you don't think it'll get the message across. It's understandable, and yes, there ARE punishments appropriate for every level of disobedience and mistakes.

Pain is the first thing most people new to the BDSM scene think of when they hear punishment. Pain is nice, but it isn't always the best. Some slaves, like one I have right now, are painsluts... the more it hurts, the more they love it, so it isn't a punishment to them, but it encourages them to misbehave because then they get what they want. Don't let the slave top from the bottom, as it were.

Having some background in psychology and/or a good understanding of human behavior is key to setting good punishments, as is an intimate understanding of the slave's mindset. The more you know, the better you can set punishments and even modify them for the specific situation. What I present here are five basic punishments for those minor to mid-level disobediences. Mod them as needed for the specific slave and incident.

This first one is one I've been told that the slaves here will never forgive me for posting the first time around... yet its simplicity makes it perfect for near any situation:

1.) Have the slave get a ping-pong ball or something similar in size, strip naked, and kneel facing the wall, thighs parallel to the wall, hands either folded behind the back or behind the head. The slave then has to hold the ball up with its nose for a set period of time, and dropping it resets the timer.

This is good because it can be modified in so many ways it's almost not funny. You can add pain, make the slave repeat a phrase over and over, or, if you want to be absolutely evil, make the slave masturbate and keep the ball up. There's more, but this is a good start.

2.) If you have your slave wear something special or have the slave put a special mark on each day, take it away for a short time.

3.) Cold shower only. Doesn't seem like much, but it's a pain.

4.) Have the slave go to a park or path in the woods where there will be some, but not many, people. Have the slave drop to all fours and start barking and wandering around on all fours. This one also has several variations.

5.) Have the slave masturbate repeatedly, but don't allow it to orgasm.

These are basic, but they work.

For the new slaves:

You've realized your need to submit. You've found a good match, so now what? You're going to obey your new Master to the best of your ability, but every slave will have those moments when things slip their minds or they just, for some random reason, decide not to do something. You may do something mostly right, but not to Master's satisfaction. This is normal, and as much as you want to be the perfect slave, it will happen. You can then expect behavior correction. Done correctly, you will not like it, and shouldn't like it. For you being a slave is fun, it's what you need to be happy, but when it comes time to fix a behavior, you won't like it. It's not supposed to be fun, it's designed so you won't make the same mistake again.

Just remember, these punishments are designed to make you a better slave, getting you closer to what you want to be. Tough it out, learn from your mistakes, and become one step closer each time... and don't forget to thank your Master after each punishment!

That's it for this edition of The Fiend's Eye, I hope this article comes in handy for a few people.

***I take no responsibility in the event that this article causes the rise of a supervillain, causes Yellowstone to erupt, or brings aliens to Earth***

Diamon69
12-07-2008, 11:50 AM
Those are very interesting and help me out considering a am new at being a mistress