PDA

View Full Version : Requesting 5 toilet dares for my Mistress

Simino
11-12-2012, 03:50 PM
Hello,

I made my Mistress the offer to be her toilet slave.

She then ordered me to post here and get 5 toilet dares.
They must be hard and harsh and there should be no mercy.
Please respect my limit of not eating poop!

JackTheWriter
11-12-2012, 04:24 PM
Your dare is to paint a self portrait of your self for your mistress. You will not need a brush since you will be finger painting and the paint that you will be using will be brown and made by your own body. To prepare the paint, you need to either insert a suppository or take as many laxatives as you feel safe taking. Once you've taken the laxatives you are not allowed to remove your pants or underwear until the painting is done. When the paint is ready(when you've shit your pants) you will take a large piece of construction paper(or any other paper that you have) and begin to paint your masterpiece, dipping your fingers into the back of your underwear when needed to get more paint. You must spend at least 15 minutes painting and if you finish before that time then grab second piece of paper an make a second one. Once you are done, present your work to your mistress and she will decide what to do with it(whether you can throw it away or you have to tape it to your bedroom wall for a week.

Simino
11-12-2012, 05:18 PM
Your dare is to paint a self portrait of your self for your mistress. You will not need a brush since you will be finger painting and the paint that you will be using will be brown and made by your own body. To prepare the paint, you need to either insert a suppository or take as many laxatives as you feel safe taking. Once you've taken the laxatives you are not allowed to remove your pants or underwear until the painting is done. When the paint is ready(when you've shit your pants) you will take a large piece of construction paper(or any other paper that you have) and begin to paint your masterpiece, dipping your fingers into the back of your underwear when needed to get more paint. You must spend at least 15 minutes painting and if you finish before that time then grab second piece of paper an make a second one. Once you are done, present your work to your mistress and she will decide what to do with it(whether you can throw it away or you have to tape it to your bedroom wall for a week.

My mistress is making me do that.

trent32
11-12-2012, 05:28 PM
Every time your mistress has to piss it must be into your open mouth while you are on your back, propped up on your elbows. Let the pee flow into your mouth and back out again so it runs all over you. During one of these times you must be fully clothed so your clothes get soaked. You then have to wear them for an hour without changing.

JackTheWriter
11-13-2012, 11:56 AM
My mistress is making me do that.

I hope your mistress makes you give a report online after each task is complete

Simino
11-13-2012, 03:03 PM
I just had to do the first task.
My mistress told me to report back:

As first I took as many laxatives as was save.
After 3 hours it I had to shit in my pants.

I got myself a big paper and started drawing. That was the most humiliating thing I had ever had to do. I was near to vomit.
After 15 minutes, I drew the second one.

I could barely wait to get in the shower.

orlando007007
11-13-2012, 03:20 PM
Put a funnel in you but let her pee in it all day

Holdit till you go to bed then take laxatives the sleep hope U wake up are drie