PDA

View Full Version : Punishments for letting inbox fill up

Littlemissnaughty78
11-12-2012, 06:29 AM
My inbox is now 90% full... What punishments do you suggest for letting it get so ful?

Cruton
11-12-2012, 06:39 AM
You must get it down to 50%. You must sit at Your computer and start to masturbate, any way You like. Once You start approaching an orgasm You can start deleting from Your inbox, however You must be on edge when You delete. Not close, but on edge. and no cumming. You can only delete them while You are on the edge of cumming. Once You have reached 50% You may stop playing with yourself. You will not orgasm, until You get a dare telling You to orgasm. If You mess up and orgasm while deleting Your messages, You must PM me and request a punishment.

Dravot
11-12-2012, 06:47 AM
I like the punishment to fit the crime, since you let something get to full I think you should have something get too full.

You will need about 10-15 marshmallows and about an hour of time.

Put the marshmallows in the refigerator for at least an hour then take them to the bathroom.

Strip naked and squat in the tub.

Look at the time, you have 5 minutes to insert 5 marshmallows up your asshole.

Once the five minutes have passed you must wait another 10 minutes (total of 15 so far)

Then you again have 5 minutes to insert 5 marshmallows up your asshole

Once the five minutes have passed you must wait another 10 minutes (total of 30 so far)

Then you again have 5 minutes to insert as many of the last 5 as you can possibly take, depending on your pain tolerance and how long it was since your last bowel movement you should be able to take all 15 marshmallows.

You must not wait 15 minutes (total of 50 minutes)

You now are allowed a 10 minute toilet break and you are done with your punishment.